New KR Content?

• we will just have to wait few years dont worry.

I don't know what you get their tho it's very unlikely to farm new gear again after grinding aov gear for so long.

But It looks very difficult like he is dying so much with +9 weapon and gear.

I am looking foward to it!

Edited once, last by Rewrite ().

• love the comment on the video tho:

"those are the alts you have deleted just to farm akasha and anti destructions and now they are back to get revenge"

• based on the boob size, on the left is flat, so she is lily, on the right is a bit generous, she must be haru....but after the loading screen they are lily and stella

Edit: add a new link

Edited once, last by Nope ().

• Wait so those are regular dungeon episodes? I only looked at the first video but it looks like she's only running it on normal mode and still gets one shot and die over and over again. I think she mentioned it's easier to solo Primal than the new dungeon in the comments section.

• i saw videos by RyuA are all 0 death tho..but he's running on iris... 1 thing confuses me is that if you noticed...they all get F rank in the end which 0%

• based on the boob size, on the left is flat, so she is lily, on the right is a bit generous, she must be haru....but after the loading screen they are lily and stella

I watched all videos and the loading screens all show Lilly and Stella pretty clearly, the former on the right and the latter on the left. Maybe you made a little mistake while typing ?

:haru4:

I watched all videos and the loading screens all show Lilly and Stella pretty clearly, the former on the right and the latter on the left. Maybe you made a little mistake while typing ?

:haru4:

yes you are right...I'm sorry for the misunderstanding

originally I just want to suggest that Lily's chest is so small (but compact) that she was mistaken as flat chested.

• OMG YES! So its confirmed. On 2nd video Lily is talking despite the player is Iris. There's also evil lily and Stella. SO all characters are confirmed to eventually converge in the storyline?

Also anyone got the corrupted records theme? I love it! I need it.

• Thanks for the video.

I am left with more questions.

According to the video description, this story happened 15 years ago when the characters were still in the void, so does this mean that the Desire Workers are traces of the future soul workers? Also, when is this 15 years ago specifically? if I remember correctly there was a time skip when each of them had their advancement.

From the first part, EP1 & 2, we see Lily's part which the name "Haru Estia" comes up, so does that mean that Haru's part already happened but haven't been presented?

How does this connect to the overall story? I'm confused

In the second part, EP3 & 4, we see Stella's part. We see Tenebris mentioning how is he tired of trying to understand the Desire Workers(plural) which adds up to my question above: Did other character already been defeated in the story but still have to be presented? If that's the case, the story isn't following the chronological order?

They showed that Catherine was kidnapped/captured by Stella, yet this implies it was 15 years ago. If I recall correctly, Catherine is 15 year old or less than that in the original story. So does this mean that Catherine was a baby when that happened? Plot hole?

Don't know, feels like I'm missing a lot here. Anyways thanks.

dddd

• could it be alternate universe?

I wouldn't say, the story is getting more confusing itself. I can't really tell to be honest.

From the main story alone, lv1-55. It is portrayed as an alternate universe/timeline itself. With the ending getting signals of other soul workers and memories of them, as if the time lines were colliding into its original(main) universe. However, after that point, the story is unclear and confusing. Perhaps, we are missing more information. Maybe GC will clear this up?

Edit: Lets not forget that Catherine is 15yo or less than that. She couldn't possibly be born if the story did take place 15 years ago or she would be a child, when the characters were still in the void. Perhaps, this could be connected to how Catherine was in the void for like 1 month(?), then she was rescued by Tenebris.

The story itself seems to be focusing more in Tenebris. From what I've seen I can confirm that each of them happened at different timelines, however I can't tell exactly how long from each other.

dddd