I can't Download the Update

• well the Advanced Class for Haru came as a new update and some other things when i checked the forum but it wont let me download the update please help me i really wanna play as a advanced class Haru :(

• Good day,

It seems this issue affects more people than just Katsune37 as my friend also has the same problem. The launcher is completely empty except for the progress bar which does not move. Further the launcher appears to be completely frozen and does not react to clicking any buttons such as the settings tab. There is no way to access the repair function as described by threea . Additionally even downloading the game with Steam and copying the contents of that installation into the right folder of the installation directory of the Gameforge launcher does not fix the issue. Reinstallation of the launcher did not help either. Considering the message Katsune37 and my friend are getting in the launcher it seems like the issue is caused by a network problem on the side of the update server. A screenshot of the issue is attached below.

oVrskM9bAA.png

• Good day,

It seems this issue affects more people than just Katsune37 as my friend also has the same problem. The launcher is completely empty except for the progress bar which does not move. Further the launcher appears to be completely frozen and does not react to clicking any buttons such as the settings tab. There is no way to access the repair function as described by threea . Additionally even downloading the game with Steam and copying the contents of that installation into the right folder of the installation directory of the Gameforge launcher does not fix the issue. Reinstallation of the launcher did not help either. Considering the message Katsune37 and my friend are getting in the launcher it seems like the issue is caused by a network problem on the side of the update server. A screenshot of the issue is attached below.

oVrskM9bAA.png

I hope the soulworker will be fixed beacuse i really wanna get the free items for Haru :(

• If you have a white launcer screen, try to copy/cut the soulworker folder from Program Files (with all the files + .exe) and put it in Local Disk (C:) so its like this : This Computer/Local Disk C/SoulWorker

(Default HDD is C, but might have different letter for you)

Stop Nerfing drops ffs

• Hello everyone,

please go to the game files & delete the file "Live-Launcher.version" and restart the game through "Launcher.exe".

Please let me know in case this didn't fix the issue.

..She threw away all of her masks and put on her soul..

• Hello everyone,

please go to the game files & delete the file "Live-Launcher.version" and restart the game through "Launcher.exe".

Please let me know in case this didn't fix the issue.

As i mentioned before ...
    it did not work .

read my last reply .

• nothing works even fully uninstall and re install, now it's even blocked on that error (HTTP Invalid Answer) on initial download of the game files...

that issue is clearly not on the side of the user.

i hope they get a fix soon ... because right now this is unacceptable, even for a f2p game

Edited once, last by IronWolf ().

• nothing works even fully uninstall and re install, now it's even blocked on that error (HTTP Invalid Answer) on initial download of the game files...

that issue is clearly not on the side of the user.

i hope they get a fix soon ... because right not this is unacceptable, even for a f2p game

it's server's DATA that is corrupted .