S-Armor bug in Grasscover Camp 1st Dungeon

• As reported by another player, HauN , some monsters in Grasscover Camp lack super-armor.

To be more specific, all elite-monsters AND bosses in the first three episodes of the first dungeon lack any sort of super armor, which in gameplay terms means that these kind of enemies have got Hard Armor, though the game does not display the usual writing.

:haru2:

Screenshots:

SWScreenShot_20180907[17-41-18].jpg

SWScreenShot_20180907[17-42-33].jpg

This probably isn't the intended behaviour as the final boss of Episode 4 does have super armor and some "Electric Molocs" also do.

• I hope the staff have read and solve the problem soon.

I also sent a private message to the gaming team for security with all the details of the problems in the grasscamp update.

• Such a gamebreaking bug, literally unplayable now

p.s. are you kidding?

I would have to agree with you on that lol. "hey were already lvl 60 make sure you fix that shit so its harder to run this place 500 times to get from lvl 55 to 60" of course not really 500 times but you get the point lol. This to me is something that seeems to be intentional. They know damn good and well people would complain about it if it were harder to clear. Especially given the lack of energy points for free to play players without the elite status.

So not sure what the point of them fixing this even would be. Its already been exploited by anyone that was lvl 55 at the new content release. How do you plan to make it fair to the people who were not lvl 55 is my question for those speaking of the super armor issue? Seeing how there are several lvl 60's currently walking around who took advantage of the easy clearing of the districts due to this non existent super armor....that of which probably are most who are reporting it right now XD lol

• rj153 , it seems to me that you're implying the following statement:

"No S-Armor means that the enemies are easier to defeat".

I do not believe this to be the case; in the current situation, most enemies (I mean elites and bosses, of course) have got a ghost Hard Armor which means that they will never get stunned or interrupted.

I think that if they had super-armor on, players would get a chance to actually interrupt them and therefore the game would get EASIER not HARDER.

The S-Armor issue is not what's making these dungeons easier, but it's the enemy hit-points levels that are. That's an entirely separate topic.

Of course I'd love to hear your argument as to why elites and bosses without super-armor are easier than when they actually have it; in other words, I'd like to know why enemies with Hard Armor are easier than those with Super-Armor.

Is this a game breaking bug ?

No, it isn't. But I believe this to be a bug nonetheless. How else would you explain the random instances in which some elites and bosses do have S-Armor on ?

• rj153 , it seems to me that you're implying the following statement:

"No S-Armor means that the enemies are easier to defeat".

I do not believe this to be the case; in the current situation, most enemies (I mean elites and bosses, of course) have got a ghost Hard Armor which means that they will never get stunned or interrupted.

I think that if they had super-armor on, players would get a chance to actually interrupt them and therefore the game would get EASIER not HARDER.

I admire that you even try to communicate with someone who suggest leaving something bugged as it is. If Gameforge cares or not is yet to be seen, but that 55 - 60 has easier dungeons than everything before 55 is a joke.