New Character and Future Contents

• character I'm not too sure about, I'll give it a shot but Iris will probs stay my number one. On the other hand hearing a dye system finally be worked on is so good to hear. Hoping it is for all in game fashion and the dye options aren't really limited

:iris1::iris3::iris4::iris2:

• Additionally, it's a shame these features could be added to improve the future of this game (especially the western version) but gameforge will just brand a good update with a lootbox...
    it's funny how they still claim to listen yet constantly re-introduce the same lootboxes without any improvements

threea can we ever expect actual or genuine evidence that you guys are listening instead of saying:
    "we're listening so here's an update that was scheduled to come out despite your complaints"

I came back after a good month break to see absolutely nothing done to the game economy or game breaking glitches.

It's a genuine embarrassment to see a lot of your player base either move to other servers or to completely different games...
    Personally I moved to another server because I like Soulworker, I really despise Gameforge for blatantly trying to assassinate a good game because it isn't called 'Tera'...

seriously hope you guys lose publishing rights some day

:iris1::iris3::iris4::iris2:

• seriously hope you guys lose publishing rights some day

Hey, I understand how you feel, but that doesn't we can outright hope them to lose their jobs. It is just not the proper way to address this. In fact, we don't know what's going on inside Gameforge, we don't know the intend behind their action, we are just drawing conclusions. There could be a lot of things happening inside, maybe some people trying to bring the game up while others do not. Maybe they are doing all this to be able to keep the game.

One thing that people(players) constantly overlook is the fact that this is a job, a business, and they are people whose lives depend on it, and the decisions are mostly made by the person in a higher position. Another thing is that they need money to keep and improve the game, they can't just simply do it for free. We do not know the income Soul Worker gives them. Hell, the income might be lower or slightly higher than the amount needed to keep the game running and that is why we get lootboxes or any other cash item people constantly complain about.

Yes, none of the justify some of the things they could've done and couldn't have; however, that does not mean they should lose their job. We can criticize the manner their handling this, we can demand a change, but can't go to extremes especially when we do not know what is going on.

I know that few of you have try to criticize or/and demand a change, but none to a little few have been taken into account which I'd agree deserves an explanation. I strongly think we need more communication.

Also, lets not forget that the forums is the minority of the game which also have a small amount of players, and out the minority here only a few has tried to change something. In other words, out of ~<1000(don't quote me on this, it is an estimate) of players, only less than 10 had try something.

If you want a change, you need at least most of the players in your side, they need to speak up and do something. We can't rely on someone doing all this job and "like" their suggestion as an approval. We have seen this in action in many occasions and clearly did not work, at least for most. However, as you can already guess, this is nearly impossible. From what it seems, most of the players don't really care or stopped doing so, and Gameforge won't start making decisions because of one person demanding so.

dddd

• If you want a change, you need at least most of the players in your side, they need to speak up and do something. We can't rely on someone doing all this job and "like" their suggestion as an approval. We have seen this in action in many occasions and clearly did not work, at least for most. However, as you can already guess, this is nearly impossible. From what it seems, most of the players don't really care or stopped doing so, and Gameforge won't start making decisions because of one person demanding so.

IF one of the CM can promise us that a suggestion/petition that get more than [maybe 500 or 1000] in polls i dunno the at least a portion of actual population of the game [give us a realistic number]. When the person who made the poll come with the amount of petition they gathered and they present it to one of you, someone from GF side will reach out and give their best to communicate and look into that particular suggestion and improvise or explain if it's not possible. To be able to execute the suggestion or not is another matter. That would be really a morale boost. Will that be possible? yes or no...please

threea

Lady Sky

Grimnir

Samskywalker

Celes

Lord Syrio

Let us know how to reach out to GF effectively.

And i sincerely apologize for tagging all of u in a post. =O:|;(

Edited 2 times, last by Soulist ().

• No please ... It's a joke? Another girl? 1537790047-erwin14.png

I hope it's a kid boy (like that we have a new boy and he will be cute 1537790278-erwin3-smile.png)

I agree with you, I'd prefer a male over a woman considering the ratio of the current soul workers, only 2 males and 4 woman. Regardless, all we can do is wait in the sidelines and hope our concern is noticed.

On the other hand, the new character seems to have a short sword, not small. Seems like they are introducing the agility/mobility type of character. I guess we will have to see.

I see they gave her "cat hoodie" when we already have someone with cat ears... Well it is what it is.

EDIT: Perhaps, the cat hoodie is just to hide the identity considering how she video worded it "unexpected being" so which could relate to not "human," but it could've been the translator trying to be fancy.

To support my point that she is not "human", if you noticed, her eyes are not human. Her pupil looks like the one of a cat's.

Her hair seems to be a twin tail. Hey hoodie glows, it is not a normal one.

Also, they mentioned "breaking the law of causation," for those interest the Law of Causation consist of:

-The "causal relationship between conduct and result". In other words, causation provides a means of connecting conduct with a resulting effect(According to wiki)

Her power consist of breaking the "Cause & effect" cycle, not sure how to interpret that.

For those looking to see it clearer, I uploaded the picture in the post.

Files

• catstuff1.png

(164.64 kB, downloaded 31 times, last: )

dddd

Edited 2 times, last by Silvery ().

• Wouldn't it be interesting for the next character to be a special bashai capable of being a Soulworker who's hiding its horns on the "cat" hoodie cuz I find it odd for a character to have a headgear on its default costume.

Also, it looks like a costume from Dragon Nest.

• i thought of that cat ear being too ... someone like BnS Lyn Race...haha

but i dunno...because i nvr notice a demi-human race before

she can also be like the soulworker hidden among the bashai team (like human raised by animal when they;re lost in the jungle)

• That Bashai/Soulworker thing kinda hypes me. Wonder if he story line will be different :p

1551892627-banniere-ytpyk-finish-2.png

Læk, Erwin 60 (Rucco-FR)

Un problème / une question sur le jeu ? Viens nous rejoindre sur notre discord ici !

Demande un SoulHelper et nous essaierons de t'aider du mieux possible ;)

• Soul-Worker1.jpgIf you look carefully the hair kind of resembles and the hat too, obviously the weapon has changed. I wonder if they'll use old concept art for the new charas that'll be cool.

I also like the bashai idea. And I love the Dragon nest reference peezzy

• Soul-Worker1.jpgIf you look carefully the hair kind of resembles and the hat too, obviously the weapon has changed. I wonder if they'll use old concept art for the new charas that'll be cool.

I also like the bashai idea. And I love the Dragon nest reference peezzy

The picture does resemble it, but it has longer ears and different eyes. However, the hairstyle might be the same.

dddd

• this picture is actually from 2011..Soul worker prototype and i believe they transform this one into the current Erwin and the chainsaw girl into the current Haru