Are art shops allowed on these forums? And where are all the artists?

• As stated in the title, are art shops allowed?

For example, art shops where artists can charge the commissioner in-game items or dz for artwork. I didn't see anything in the community guidelines that indicated that they weren't allowed.

My friend and I would love to commission an artwork at some point if they are allowed.

Also, where are all the artists at? I saw only a small handful of art threads but they became inactive shortly after. This section tends to be my favourite for each game I play so I am sad to see it lacking for SW despite all of the fashion lovers.

Lovely artists, where art thou?

Let me admire your artworks.

:erwin2:

• I think there is nothing wrong to make commission with in-game currency as long as both sides agree with the trade.

As for the lack of fanarts, I've been wondering the same thing. I do some soulworker fanarts but it depends on my mood. I do hope we can have more fanarts from our community

• 06.png?width=942&height=486

We need more from the winner of the Soul Worker art contest.

No seriously, you should also draw your own interpretation of every character's spalshscreen.

Who knows, maybe one day they'll put them in the game.

:stella1:

Lovely artists, where art thou?

Let me admire your artworks.

Actually, I've seen quite a few of them in official Korean forums.

They also get quite... spicy, but nothing explicit of course. (Most of them are of the grills in game, as expected)

:iris3:

• As for the lack of fanarts, I've been wondering the same thing. I do some soulworker fanarts but it depends on my mood. I do hope we can have more fanarts from our community

I've seen your artworks and like them. It'd be a pleasure to see more. :)

I also hope we can see more activity in the fanart section too.

06.png?width=942&height=486

I have to admit I always chuckle when I see your art. I love Lily's droopy scythe btw.

..after that event issue

Even prior to the art event there wasn't that much activity, but I do agree that it might have caused some backlash and made some hidden artists leave. i wished GF would have shown all participating artworks and not just the winners.

Actually, I've seen quite a few of them in official Korean forums.

They also get quite... spicy, but nothing explicit of course. (Most of them are of the grills in game, as expected)

Oh, yes. I've seen the kr fanarts and I love how active their art community is.

However, I was hoping to see more from our EU/NA community. So far I think Twitter or Pixiv has the most active artists for SW.

• I, too, am wondering where all the artists are.

On a side note, at some point I wanted to start some weekly short SW-related comics (similar to 4-komas or comics to poke fun at some aspects of SW or to focus on silly things players do in-game, etc.).

I never got about doing this because I did not have time to do it and because I got back with my great friend, art block.

If people are interested in the weekly comic idea I might start it, but I would like someone to help draw the comics as well people to send in ideas for the comics. It'd be too hard to do it by myself because time constraints are a pain, just like having Luke III as a surprise grandson...

Just let me know if you are interested. I'm down for starting it if enough people like the idea.

• You can found some SW artists on Pixiv or Twitter

Mostly they're japaneses, taiwanese and S-Korean

Taiwan and S-Korean artists can speak a little bit english but Japaneses, they're very shy and some can't speak english as I used to talk with them. Taiwaneses artist are very friendly and fun to talk with. S-Korean artists.. I have some not good experiences about them so If I have a chance, I will not talk with them.. meh..

I'm still drawing SW stuffs although I got banned from Global server (I'm a SEA player) I used to post some arts on this forum but now I stopped because most of my art contain Yaoi content (Yeah, I'm a Jin x Erwin shipper) and I afraid that many ppl will hate it so I quit.

• most of my art contain Yaoi content (Yeah, I'm a Jin x Erwin shipper) and I afraid that many ppl will hate it so I quit.

As long as it's not too lewd, I do not see any problem with that (posting it on forums in general I mean). I honestly think it would be a little refreshing to see since SW fanart is pretty much Stella in a suggestive pose (yeah there are the other grills too, but Stella seems more prevalent).

Let :jin1: x :erwin4: be a thing.

Erwin, you can't hide your true feelings forever, no matter how many ladies you flirt with.

Deep down, I know you just want a piece of my boi Jin... we all secretly do.

:erwin2:

• Riisan029 I'd love to see you share more of your works here! I went and checked out your thread from way back and I like what I saw!

Also, It's a bummer that SEA players can't play here, but it is what it is. :(

I'm a guy and yaoi and BL don't bother me at all. Also Jin x Erwin is a funny combo.

>Jin can't speak to women properly.

>Erwin gets rejected by all girls except Catherine...

Put them TWOgether. Though to be fair, I think Jin fits with all the characters as a ship except Stella. Idk who Stella would pair with the best if anyone at all. Protect the sweet child.

Also I agree with Sweet Noir it's refreshing to see more male character fanarts since most of them are of the females, namely Stella and Iris.

• Thx for understanding

I love to draw Jin because he is my bias, also ship him with anyone 'cause this boi deserve more love

It kinda embarrassing to me for posting only male character arts

• It kinda embarrassing to me for posting only male character arts

Don't be embarrassed, there are plenty of artists I've come across whom only draw certain types of physique. For example, all lolies. I see nothing wrong with that, just draw what you want to especially since your artwork is good.

:jin1:

• I read that there are some active SW-Artists? Can someone send me their Twitter/Pixiv/DeviantArt?

266.gif

Server: Lakashin | Guild: Exiled | Stella: OneLove | Discord: One#3432

I'm, I'm...I'm drawing SoulWorker-Characters aswell. Look here: MY DRAWINGS!

AND I have a Stella Guide (only german *sad*) too!