[Discussion] Soul Worker Story

• Yes, soulworkers are strongest when their emotions are at their peak. I do remember it mentioned a few times in the story. Baically Maverick's PTSD is what is holding him back.

Although what I meant is that Veneris might be similar in his ow nway. Although I do agree it seems unlikely.

Anyway his character design seems suspicious to me though. Just saying this randomly since i have no basis to it but what if he is a Soulworker of Truth but he's not seek truth and that's why he's a non-combatant. lol Just throwing it out there.

Other than that i haven't found much of anything recently.

• Well, we barely know anything about Captain Veneris, but I got a glimpse of his personality through the little dialogue he said. He is obviously smart, but he gives me the vibe of a "clown" or someone who do things for "fun." I think he said something like he used to be a clown before. It was at the very end of the GCC story, in candus.

Not sure if I mentioned this before, but it might be quite important. The only reason Lieutenant Aaron agreed to go to Dipluce Horizon with Captain Veneris and Soul worker protagonist was because he had "accurate" information of Hendrick whereabouts. So this might connect with Grace city extension.

Before I assume what Grace city extension is going to be, I will provide some background. In GCC, Kent ran away and he took Soulforcers with him. Grace city tightened their defense to prevent another rebellion as a result. It is possible to assume that Kent will try to revive the Serenade Guild(The rebellious group once led by Tenebris).

Also, from what I notice, each city consist of two stories, first half and second half.

With that being said, it is possible to say that Grace city extension will be about Hendrick for the first half and kent for the second half because:

1) After Dipluce Horizon events, Cpt. Veneris has to deliver his promise and tell us where henrick is. After that, I am 100% sure that it will turn into another chase just like in Grace City.

2)Something will come up at the middle or at the end of it connecting to the events of GCC(Kent and soulforce army). As Grace city is the only city with "blue skies" im guessing it's their target. Afterall, is the most prosperous city.

3)Kent successfully revive the Serenade guild and now the soul worker have to stop him or Roska will step in once again.

4-1) Nathan finally reveals his identity at the end(it has to happen, but I got no evidence for this)

4-2) Rosca steps in and blood soulworkers follow her because she took Shion. Then Ruinfortress extension is going to be about Rosca, Shion whereabouts, and blood soulworkers.

On another completely different note, I noticed a funny irony. For some reason I decided to google "Tenebris" definition and turns out it means "Dark" or "Darkness" in Latin. So the soul worker that was everyone's "light" or hero turns out to be the darkness. I suppose this was intended since it all version his name is Tenebris.

dddd

• After Dipluce Horizon events, Cpt. Veneris has to deliver his promise and tell us where henrick is. After that, I am 100% sure that it will turn into another chase just like in Grace City.

Here's my prediction for how the Henrik situation will unfold:

Soulworker & company find out where Henrik is.

Soulworker & company get to Henrik's location.

:lilly4:

Henrik says "Look behind you, a free nice costume that's not in a lootbox or in a fortune wheel !

:stella3:

Soulworker & company look back.

Chloe says "Wait, Henrik is getting away !"

Henrik leaves. Again.

* angry Soulworker noises *

:jin3:

• Sounds pretty accurate tbh.

dddd

• Yet another soulworker clip!

Make sure to support translator.

---- Thoughts ----

So pretty much adding into what we already know. The war between humans and banshai and the assassination of the first Soulworker. I think he name was Lux? Someone please confirm this.

1)Kent interfered with Rosca plan on Earth's causing a catastrophe

2)Same thing happened in the Bashai planet

3) The two species collided and broke into a war

4) However both of them had a common enemy: Souldreg/Souljunk

5) Peace agreement to fight common enemy

6) Leader of the SFL was assassinated one day before the meeting

7) They concluded that this was Bashai's doings.

8-War resumed even with more hatred.

So he was assassinated then his body was taken away (most likely by kent since he used him in GCC).

dddd

• And yes I can confirm that Aaron only agreed since Veneris have information regarding Henrik.

The video seems to imply that they actually had a ceasefire and borderline alliance. It also implies that humanity didn't have actual evidence the Bashai was even behind it either.

Feels kind of odd for the government to just jump to conclusions.

• And yes I can confirm that Aaron only agreed since Veneris have information regarding Henrik.

The video seems to imply that they actually had a ceasefire and borderline alliance. It also implies that humanity didn't have actual evidence the Bashai was even behind it either.

Feels kind of odd for the government to just jump to conclusions.

While I do agree with you, they probably had *some* reasoning behind it. However, they did not critically thought about it.

1)Bashai are the only enemy to mankind(Failed to assume betrayal among them)

2)Bashai are known to be only led by the strong, Noami confirms this. So they could've assumed that humans are not "strong enough" to be together with them; no benefits.

3) Conformity. It is much easier to deal with an old enemy than doubting your own people.

dddd

• I see new mobs and new map that looks different from the one we know in previous trailer for Dipluce hgorizon. It looks kind of like Grace city NED map. At 1:44

It looks like Grace city pt.2 is in the works? But I don't want to say that because that is quick too quick...

Alternatively, Chii Aruel might fight new mobs in old maps. Sicne she starts in Candus city, the mobs probably have to match her level.

And I do get why humans would doubt the Bashai. I just don't think the leaders have any right to. The ones leading humanity should be people that are unbiased and see things objectively in order to make the best decisions. Of course it could be a political decision, though it seems to hurt humanity more than it would help.

And I do know while ideally leaders do not have clouded judgement, its common throughout history and even in the game that isn't always the case.

• I see new mobs and new map that looks different from the one we know in previous trailer for Dipluce hgorizon. It looks kind of like Grace city NED map. At 1:44

It looks like Grace city pt.2 is in the works? But I don't want to say that because that is quick too quick...

Alternatively, Chii Aruel might fight new mobs in old maps. Sicne she starts in Candus city, the mobs probably have to match her level.

That's Dipluce Horizon at 1:44. I rewatched again to notice if they added any new maps or mobs, but they are all the same.

dddd

• After almost a month, we finally get a new Movie:

---- Thoughts ----

So Tenebris was part of Kent's plan not Rosca which make things pretty interesting. They also revealed why Rosca had to interfere with their plans, she was afraid of them turning into Desire Workers. However, the most important note: In here, they confirmed Tenebris is alive!! He is Nathan - 1:48 for reference

In here, it seems like Tenebris's ideals have not changed; however, instead of taking action he is waiting for an opportunity. It also stands out how he wants "power" to make his justice beliefs come true. It seems like he is shaping up to be the last boss. It also seems that Kent's plan involves the destruction of the SFL since he tricked Tenebris into doing it.

Edit: Video.

dddd

Edited 2 times, last by Silvery ().

• You wrote this a few posts back and I must say, I had the same feeling as you, Silvery. The conversation with Jin, Nathan and Amad in Grace City was too suspicious. Nathan described Rosca there and that they lived apart because of their different ideals. Amad asked Nathan after the conversation, why he told the soulworker so much, too. After I first saw the video of Kukbap's experiences of the tragedy of the night sky (sadly it is only in korean, no english sub), I had a hunch that Nathan could be Tenebris. Because Nathan's injuries matched with injuries one would get through the light attack of Rosca and Kukbap saw this with his own eyes.

I think, it was a big plan of Kant to turn Tenebris in a SinWorker (DesireWorker) and has him work for his goals. Tenebris of all people - the first soulworker of justice. But I think it was a piece of his plan too to weaken humankind. Kand probably knew that Rosca will interfere when she sees a threat to humankind and her predetermination of the earth.

It is likely that Tenebris' body will be one of the big antagonists in SoulWorker and it seems for me, that he is actually the right-hand man for Kant.

Another interesting thing is what I learned in Iris' advancement. There Iris lost her power of furiousness which based on greed because she changed her points of view and didn't rely on her dark side anymore. She noticed that her soulforce dwindled away but after learning some things, her dark side gives up and Iris found a new way to channel her furiousness and became a SoulWorker.

I think that that happend with every character. Before they were all SinWorkers till Grass Cover Camp but through the advancements they changed to real SoulWorkers.

"This was all a cruel angel's thesis from the start..."

• You wrote this a few posts back and I must say, I had the same feeling as you, Silvery. The conversation with Jin, Nathan and Amad in Grace City was too suspicious. Nathan described Rosca there and that they lived apart because of their different ideals. Amad asked Nathan after the conversation, why he told the soulworker so much, too. After I first saw the video of Kukbap's experiences of the tragedy of the night sky (sadly it is only in korean, no english sub), I had a hunch that Nathan could be Tenebris. Because Nathan's injuries matched with injuries one would get through the light attack of Rosca and Kukbap saw this with his own eyes.

Yea, with that in mind I wonder if the theory is also correct regarding the essence and soulworker. That is: What makes a soulworker is the essence, without it he is no longer a soulworker. Plus the essence might be related to Roska.

I think, it was a big plan of Kant to turn Tenebris in a SinWorker (DesireWorker) and has him work for his goals. Tenebris of all people - the first soulworker of justice. But I think it was a piece of his plan too to weaken humankind. Kand probably knew that Rosca will interfere when she sees a threat to humankind and her predetermination of the earth.

It is likely that Tenebris' body will be one of the big antagonists in SoulWorker and it seems for me, that he is actually the right-hand man for Kant.

It is highly probable. However, it feels like Tenebris's primary goal is to meet Roska rather than destroying the SFL.

Another interesting thing is what I learned in Iris' advancement. There Iris lost her power of furiousness which based on greed because she changed her points of view and didn't rely on her dark side anymore. She noticed that her soulforce dwindled away but after learning some things, her dark side gives up and Iris found a new way to channel her furiousness and became a SoulWorker.

I think that that happend with every character. Before they were all SinWorkers till Grass Cover Camp but through the advancements they changed to real SoulWorkers.

I really never thought of that, but I don't think it happens after advancement but rather after GCC storyline. Advancement doesn't really follow the story yet, otherwise we would have matured soulworkers on Diplus Horizon which is not the case.

dddd

• Silvery In another thread, you wrote something about Henryk and Chii's story. Could you tell us more about that? (I know that for a lot of readers it will be spoilers, but I'm dying to know.)

What you wrote so far is, that Henryk is not the evil man he seems to be and is more of an "outcome justifies the means" type. And you wrote something about him being a victim of one of Rosca's plots.

And where would you classify Chii's story into the soulworker story?

"This was all a cruel angel's thesis from the start..."

• Silvery In another thread, you wrote something about Henryk and Chii's story. Could you tell us more about that? (I know that for a lot of readers it will be spoilers, but I'm dying to know.)

What you wrote so far is, that Henryk is not the evil man he seems to be and is more of an "outcome justifies the means" type. And you wrote something about him being a victim of one of Rosca's plots.

And where would you classify Chii's story into the soulworker story?

I have not read chii's story entirely, so I can't say much more. I'll have to wait until she gets here to add more into it.

dddd