[Discussion] Soul Worker Story

• Oh cool, so grace city extension. The portal is probably going to be where the buses are, next to Hifu. There's also picture of new NPC circulating around.

• It also said something about the end of the Western Cloud Forest Story. Does anyone know what that is?

Probably next story is going to happen in East/North/South Cloudream or another territory.

Im sure we are moving to East Cloudream because of Nihil Throne and Sola Nox.

• So after a few months they finally updated part 2. A lot of information from just the second part. We know more about the royal bashai army, Nihils, and their two queens Sola and Luna Nox which eventually led to power struggle between the sisters. Luna was exiled from their kingdom as a result and only deserters support her. While still not confirmed, but is likely, it seems that she wasn't originally the queen of souldreg, but rather she was infected by them.

On other hand, as predicted, West Cloudream saga will come to an end next patch in KR. I expected it to end in Ruin fortress though, but ending it at grace city makes more sense. After this it is very likely we are going to get a new zone with a bunch of new areas all from East Cloudream. Considering that the Nihil Kingdom has a strong position in the east, it might be the main story for the district/zone. Hopefully, we'll meet more soulworkers there and especially playable ones that will later be introduced. Maybe we will also meet the kids SFL kidnapped because of their power too.

dddd

• You guys can read the Cherry Umbel in a quest from Aaron for Renegades.

I can upload a video of the quest line if you guys are interested due to skipping it.

The gist is that a NED guy went to the Northern cloudream to investigate them. He met them and was welcomed and lvied a happy life. But slowly he became a giant and the girls became small fairies(basically the mobs) and the giants fought to defend the village. Basically they somehow turned humans in to bashais.

It seems they keep their memories and subconsciousness, but they seem to still fight for the bashai, willingly. Well I guess it's ultimately still self defense, because based on the dialogue, they aren't inherently aggressive. But they do spread the 'infection' of sort and turn more people in to a bashai(?).

• Maybe there is some sort of energy or gas in the air that infected their mind and turns them into what they are. That is how the Cherry Umbel recruit their mobs. Perhaps the original Bashai were humans but got transported to Bashai world and became Bashai themselves. The Bashai we see now are the descendants of those original Bashai. But that is just a theory.

You guys can read the Cherry Umbel in a quest from Aaron for Renegades.

I can upload a video of the quest line if you guys are interested due to skipping it.

The gist is that a NED guy went to the Northern cloudream to investigate them. He met them and was welcomed and lvied a happy life. But slowly he became a giant and the girls became small fairies(basically the mobs) and the giants fought to defend the village. Basically they somehow turned humans in to bashais.

It seems they keep their memories and subconsciousness, but they seem to still fight for the bashai, willingly. Well I guess it's ultimately still self defense, because based on the dialogue, they aren't inherently aggressive. But they do spread the 'infection' of sort and turn more people in to a bashai(?).

But maybe that is not a theory. Anyway, Haruru-chan, please upload the video.

• Here you go. I recorded a bunch of stuff but never sorted them out. If you have any other side quests that you are interested, let me know and i'll upload them.

• I believe we have seen only 2 out of the 5 ( I don't remember much from grace city and below)

1) Firestream Battalion (Fought Against)

2) Nihil Kingdom (Fought Against)

3) Cherry Umbel (I don't remember fighting them)

4) ??

5) ??

dddd

• Currently working on a summary of the whole west cloudream saga, will continue to edit as I move forward. Most of this is taken out from the game's story tab with a couple additions. Rucco city is done. I'll update occasionally. I hope I can submit this without any word count issues.

West Cloudream Saga

dddd

• We didn’t fought against Cherry Umbel, or at least not yet. With the new hub area coming, we may have to fight a recon force of Cherry Umbel in one of the mazes. Oh by the way, can Silvery and Haruru-Chan go this page and help along it. Soulworker Encyclopedia

I just saw this. I suppose you can include my summary there, just know that it is uncompleted. I'll update it casually unless Gameforge decides to deliver content quicker.

Also, I don't think the thread is necessary? I mean this thread essentially covers all that.

dddd

Edited once, last by Silvery ().

• True, but the Soul Worker Story thread only involves story content. So I thought it was necessary to cover all bases of the Soulworker Universe with the Soulworker Encyclopedia thread. I don’t want people to think that the mobs are just mobs, but have some sort of history in their name and lives.

• True, but the Soul Worker Story thread only involves story content. So I thought it was necessary to cover all bases of the Soulworker Universe with the Soulworker Encyclopedia thread. I don’t want people to think that the mobs are just mobs, but have some sort of history in their name and lives.

We have also covered NED and bashais Maybe not in detail., but pretty much anything relevant to the main story. I might get to a little bit more in detail after I reach Grace City summary. I mainly read the main story though, so I might leave a few things out which you guys can add. However, you can still do it if you want. So feel free to take out anything out of here just remember that some things are theories rather than facts.

dddd

• The Kr server released the new area and mazes that have been teased. The areas name is West’s War, and its mazes is called White Out, and Resurrection Project is out now. The other two mazes will be open, it is called Untouchable Pass and Hell City.

• The Kr server released the new area and mazes that have been teased. The areas name is West’s War, and its mazes is called White Out, and Resurrection Project is out now. The other two mazes will be open, it is called Untouchable Pass and Hell City.

I actually read the patch notes thanks to Ryua:

Interesting enough, they are implementing something similar to DH which is teleportation within the map. We know that Grace city is big enough without the expansion, so this time it will be way bigger. Definitively bigger than DH.

dddd