It's been a month.

• Next week, Primal event ends.

giphy.gif

Læk, Erwin 60 / Élia, Stella 55 / Naïah, Haru 60 / Læradr, Lily 55 / Pyk, Jin 57 / Yakusei, Iris 55 (Rucco-FR)

Un problème / une question sur le jeu ? Viens nous rejoindre sur notre discord ici !

Demande un SoulHelper et nous essaierons de t'aider du mieux possible ;)

• They said the want to catch up with Korea.

If we now get one advancement every other month that alone would be 10 months. If we now count the other things that they will patch one at a time in (AoV and the 2 missing GCC dungeons) we may have the current position of KR today, by 2020. Let alone any following KR Updates.
    Here in germany we have a Youtuber we call "Lügenlord" (Lord of the lies) or "Ankündigungslord" (Lord of the announcements). That image would fit GameForge very well.

Bare with them. They also have to cut the GamesCom video. They must have a awful lot to do.

• They said the want to catch up with Korea.

Catch up with Korea?

Never saw someone joking around that perfect.

Tuesday and Thursday are the two days where Updates go live.

Possibly two Chance every week to catch up a bit more. Normally patchday is Thursday, but nothing since the primal update.

Not even a real primal update, like other ppl say, farming tickets in golden citadel is so much fun.

Do the korean way, nerf it, so we can do that crap in groups of 2 or 3.

So much fun to farm every day 2 hours citadel, to do 1.5 hours primal raid for 10 times.

And im talking just my guild (highly equipped, good organised) usually people needs twice the time, JUST to do 10 times primal a day.

Second, like insomnia said, why we dont have the full grasscover camp dungeons? Just 2? Is this also the way you guys buy some time? So thats how to catch up to korea, I see clearly.

Bare with them. They also have to cut the GamesCom video. They must have a awful lot to do.

German CM Grimnir said "we dont forgot the video", but look at your calendars, tomorrow its been 6 weeks since gamescom.

Please be honest to yourselves GF, this community gets more and more the feeling, that you are not really interested in this game.

Server Lakashin | Dragonfruit (Haru) LvL 55 | Gilde TripleVN

Ich bin der Geist, der stets verneint!

Und das mit Recht; denn alles, was entsteht,

Ist wert, daß es zugrunde geht;

Drum besser wär's, daß nichts entstünde.

So ist denn alles, was ihr Sünde,

Zerstörung, kurz, das Böse nennt,

Mein eigentliches Element.

• HOW TO PLAY SOULWORKER 101
    FARM 10 GC DO 10 PRIMAL RUN RINSE AND REPEAT

AND LILY ADVANCEMENT IS PROBABLY NEXT MONTH SINCE IN JP THEY RELEASED ADVANCEMENT 2 MONTH APART

well according to past threats they should at most be 1 month apart.

i know right. playing SW is so fun. :v)

• HOW TO PLAY SOULWORKER 101
    FARM 10 GC DO 10 PRIMAL RUN RINSE AND REPEAT

AND LILY ADVANCEMENT IS PROBABLY NEXT MONTH SINCE IN JP THEY RELEASED ADVANCEMENT 2 MONTH APART

well according to past threats they should at most be 1 month apart.

i know right. playing SW is so fun. :v)

GF doesn't give all the patch notes and only thing listed on new patch note is end of past event and new event no news about lily advancement

Only reason I was playing was for lily advancement but now that's just a dream

• Can we get those 3 skill SF buffs on Lilly that she got during her advancement?

Then her huge buffs that asian servers got a few months ago?

Then her buffs that came out like a month ago?

Plus I'm sure Lilly will get further buffs, so can we like speed them up too?

• Didn't GF said they will released advancement every two weeks? so all class can get their advancement asap?

Well i guess they changed their mind? lets have some trick n' treat event first, maybe after this event, next will do christmas event? then new year event?

Like i dont get why can't they released all advancement every two weeks now and then do event after or event with the advancement?

• It should've been 1 month per advance, except between Erwin and Stella for which it should be 2 weeks.

Now it's been more than a month. It would have been logic to release Lilly adv today with the maintenance, wouldn't it ? I understand adding too much content at a time will kill the game, but right now the only farming is R1, primal and GC. It's truly becoming boring. The advance wouldn't even change much to the farming, like 15/20mins for the quest. But it would be a pleasure to farm with the new skills if you play Lilly, and other classes would have less time to wait.

I'm usually patient regarding updates, but if Lilly takes already so much time... Hang in there Iris players, we think about you.