i'm tired (fps after update and other bugs)

• Why after EVERY update i have horrible fps drops, it just get better like few days ago, after game optimization was destroyed with new Lily advancement update, and now again, my game freezes all the time(especialy in Primal), fps frop to 10-15, sometimes even to 0...
    Also shop in grasscover camp is not working, and ffs, FOR HOW LONG PEOPLE WILL DIE BEHIND THE STONE IN PRIMAL? PLEASE TELL ME, I USED SO MUCH RESPAWNERS ALREADY JUST CUZ OF THIS BUG.

I just bought gold vip, i want to enjoy the game, but instead i have to wait like a week, so fps gets better again...

Edited once, last by Har1zma ().

• 1. Have you tried disable v-sync? I didnt have any fps drop issue but people who have it just do that and it kinda solve it.

2. the bug of dieing behind stone is happening even in kr/jp if im not mistaken. When you get behind the stone, the spam evade(shift) when he use the breath attack. If you are good at timing, you don't even need to hide. Just stand infront of boss and evade when he use the breath.

3. As for gcc, if you are talking about the quest to find amad, we are not supposed to get the quest yet since 2nd half of gcc is not out yet. Somehow the event is there, so we all now they messed up the update again.

I hope this helps.

• 1. V-sync is disabled, i tried to reinstall the game, no effect. I know that not everyone have this problem, but some people do, i have no idea why my fps gets so bad after every update, but i know for sure, that inventory is still lagging for a lot of people.

2. I will try that, thank you. (not with my current fps tho T_T)

3. I'm talking about shop in gcc, where you buying meds, it's just gone...

• There's 3 potential scenarios causing the fps drop that I can see.

1.)The game is poorly optimized after the latest patch which causes severe fps drops. Which is why when you change graphics even to all low at the lowest resolution and even if you customize it to become even lower in the general.ini file the fps issues still persist.

2.)Since the UI change the game has become more demanding so lower performance PC's suffer. Lower performance PC's already had unstable FPS to begin with. And now with the UI change it's even more noticeable.

3.)Much like the previous crash issues that were persistent since Beta not every player experienced it. So it could be similar in the sense that only a certain amount of players are experiencing a new glitch. And more and more people that aren't impacted now will experience that glitch as time goes on as it remains unresolved.

• Okay. maybe try to low all display options. And for gcc i misread it. yea i just checked its broken lol. poor yumi :(

Doesn't help ><

There's 3 potential scenarios causing the fps drop that I can see.

1.)The game is poorly optimized after the latest patch which causes severe fps drops. Which is why when you change graphics even to all low at the lowest resolution and even if you customize it to become even lower in the general.ini file the fps issues still persist.

2.)Since the UI change the game has become more demanding so lower performance PC's suffer. Lower performance PC's already had unstable FPS to begin with. And now with the UI change it's even more noticeable.

3.)Much like the previous crash issues that were persistent since Beta not every player experienced it. So it could be similar in the sense that only a certain amount of players are experiencing a new glitch. And more and more people that aren't impacted now will experience that glitch as time goes on as it remains unresolved.

Good points, but i still dont understand, why fps gets better after some time? Doesn't looks like gameforge fixing anything.

Edited once, last by Har1zma ().

• I would like to assume that even though there are no direct patches/maintenance updates that lead to a downtime of the server they still do update and fix the game. I noticed when I was experiencing the crash issues I started to experience them way less over time. That could be pure coincidence or it could be that they are applying fixes over time without actually taking the server down and going into a maintenance update.

• Might be, classic gameforge, they don't like to share information for some reason.