OneLove is drawing aswell!

• Yeah, it's been a while since I post something here. This is my next piece. It's also a while that I draw for myself, it's not a commission.

That's my Pixiv account. I'll post, if you wanna see, other works there aswell.

And again: thanks to everyone for liking my pictures!

Playing Main Chiihehehe!

This my drawings of SoulWorker!

Carry me pleaaase! :<

Dpj1HqJZ.png

This is my pixiv and twitter account. More drawings, yey!

• That's really good. Ncie to see you improve overtime. Remind me that I should draw more too. With lockdown and everything I should have more time....

• That's really good. Ncie to see you improve overtime. Remind me that I should draw more too. With lockdown and everything I should have more time....

I'm happy to motivate others to draw aswell! And thank you for your kind words :saint:

I'm trying to get better, yea. I was so happy when threea replied to my drawings, it motivated me alot :D

p.s: originally I made this thread for everyone to post their art here, but it seems western people don't draw SoulWorker/Anime chars that often.

Thanks to everyone. Thought my thread is dead, but holy, 10 Likes on my recent pic, muhaha :D

Playing Main Chiihehehe!

Dpj1HqJZ.png

• Every Haru art is a good art and especially if it is from onelove. One of the last artist in SW who actually tries to get a good pic and doesnt just upload an half done pic.

:haru3:

With best regards

wfdlzhqo.jpg

• Very nicely done. Im not rly good with drawing and stuff but I think it looks a bit too sharp (hope thats the right term) other than that again the best sw artist out there.

wfdlzhqo.jpg

• Very nicely done. Im not rly good with drawing and stuff but I think it looks a bit too sharp (hope thats the right term) other than that again the best sw artist out there.

Thank you very much. On pixiv there are crazy sw artists out there! Some ppl also just post on discord and don't bother post on forums. I made that thread for everyone who wanna post his/her art, but yea.. I'm the only one who does, haha!

I don't really understand what you do mean with "too sharp". Do you mean the outlines are too sharp? Also there is a method called "cel shading" aka sharp shading. Often used in animes, cuz easy & simple, but not by me.

I do like every criticizem. Still learning! :D

Playing Main Chiihehehe!

Dpj1HqJZ.png

• IDK too bad with stuff like this to describe what I mean.

Like the chars are possible to identify and the faces are fine but it feels like the faces are a bit short? And I thought that may be bcs of the sharp outlines but since I dont have any knowledge about stuff like this this might be wrong. (Also its rly nitpicking)

With best regards

wfdlzhqo.jpg

• I would like to see a drawing of Stella with paimon :love:

Since I don't have any commissions left anymore, I will consider to do so. I do like both of them! <3 I'm drawing Xiangling right now. Afterwards I will think about it!

Playing Main Chiihehehe!

Dpj1HqJZ.png

• I know its not art, but its art for me. This is so damn cute. Someone send it to me. I'm a legend haha <3 love you baxei !

88AZmyjz.png

(its cool, because its sadly been a while since i was playing sw)

Playing Main Chiihehehe!

Dpj1HqJZ.png