Stella adv??

• Okay Gameforge

in 2 more days, we will be officially 2 weeks from Erwin adv

from ur Q&A, u said 'Stella adv is scheduled 2 weeks after Erwin adv'

u better keep to what u said, give me Stella adv on 12/27!!

and where is my Hammer of Rage costume for Haru ... slowpoke Gameforge :cursing:

source.gif

Lv60 SoraMitsuka

Lv60 RemGalleu

Lv60 Clarion [sister]

• U really think they care about u? I wait for months now, i write much comments on Twitter and Youtube. I also Stream and said that they wont change there Updates because of WE want that, even if Players Quit.. Gameforge dont care at all.

We can hope that we get the ADV. Update in 2 Weeks but i dont think so, because they dont put the Erwin ADV Outfit in the Premi-Shop.

I really really hope that Gameforge starts to hear the players and there wishes.

also lul, sry for my bad english~

at0jWbJ.gif

Server: Lakashin / Horori: Stella Unibell Lvl. 60 / Guild: Insanity

D85201698D4425D91B5F1BCEDC21D51DAF0F34B3

Schaut vorbei Twitch.tv/SmellsGood

• Yes, but if they had to carry the stella's adv and the void with 2 different updates, we would have to wait a lot more. I hope they both bring with one update or not? :o

• Yes, but if they had to carry the stella's adv and the void with 2 different updates, we would have to wait a lot more. I hope they both bring with one update or not? :o

Sure i wish they would do that, but i dont think that will happen.

• keep up the slowpoke work, gameforge, and i may start cursing u no-good company

best way to turn this around is to release all left-over adv(s) in one go, one patch and in january

and y can't iris buy her maid or lewd maid costume? u kept re-releasing them but always missing iris ...

with all the loot box and fortune wheel going on at horrible rng, u can't even remember to put iris maid/lewd maid in regular cash shop selections/rotations

plus, i find it even funny when gm asks player to include a screenshot of 'Dreadful Echo' translates to 'Scaredy Cat Radar'

i really wonder if gm(s) actually do play soul worker or just too busy counting cash

source.gif

Lv60 SoraMitsuka

Lv60 RemGalleu

Lv60 Clarion [sister]

• i really wonder if gm(s) actually do play soul worker or just too busy counting cash

Game Mods for pretty much any mmo are usually volunteer players...

OPxGamingTTV
    Twitch & YouTube Affiliated Content Creator
    Specializing in The Gaming Industry & PC Gaming Hardware
    GameForge Partnered SoulWorker Store Page Streamer <3
    :haru3:

• i know they all have 7 weeks

PROBLEM IS a single adv does not require 7 weeks to translate and add into the game

Slowforge apparently is taking its SWEET TIME to drag adv(s) on as long as it can

and i'm not even asking for new content such as Innocent Daydream, Skyclock Palace, Altar of Void, etc

source.gif

Lv60 SoraMitsuka

Lv60 RemGalleu

Lv60 Clarion [sister]

• Just check others class , they all have 7 weeks , just do math from Erwin to Stella you find 31st january.

Still 7 Weeks are way too much.

i know they all have 7 weeks

PROBLEM IS a single adv does not require 7 weeks to translate and add into the game

Slowforge apparently is taking its SWEET TIME to drag adv(s) on as long as it can

and i'm not even asking for new content such as Innocent Daydream, Skyclock Palace, Altar of Void, etc

I just want the Stella Adv. and Innocent Daydream because then i have a reason to play this Game.

• I only saw some post that said they considered releasing multiple (or all 6) advancements at once and LG denied that

Gameforge said that it was not possible for LG to release them all at once, and that they had to be released in the same order as in KR/JP.

But Gameforge also said they could release the advancements much faster (obviously since the code is already written) and that for example Erwin and Stella adv may only be 2 weeks apart.

Most people expected Stella adv to be released last year.

Edited 6 times, last by FunStuff ().

• I'd post the "you have been misled" Morgan Freeman meme but I think you already know what it looks like.
    We've all learned repeatedly that "Gameforge say" and "Gameforge do" are in different universes. Just look at their homepage, it still says that this event we have right now ends on 10/1/2019. The night before ECs sold for 100m, shows how everyone was fooled. Meanwhile there's some post hidden somewhere out there that says it'll end on 17/1/2019 without any explanation for it (iirc). And when we all got the glorious smelters, they undid their 'good deeds' by releasing sin brooches, impossible to get if nobody used the cash shop. I gotta applaud this one, they do know how to milk their cows well. Apart from blocking them for various reasons, that is.

• Untilted

MOOO

u LOLIs ready for spin to win?!? just 4-11 days max of wait then u all can run around with huge twin PONPON

i can only hope Slowforge will release Jin and Iris at the same time

if they do, i may even forgive them abit on their trash AR loot box

ie: which ever Stella does not max out her spin to win deserves LOLI lap pillow treatment!! :*

source.gif

Lv60 SoraMitsuka

Lv60 RemGalleu

Lv60 Clarion [sister]