Upgrade is a mess

• here comes another upgrade-boost event

i saved all my mats just for this event, and now i'm back to square one ;(

turned out i got two +8 and one +7 ... which is not looking good, out of 5 pieces of gear

+8 to +9 is like a rabbit hole ... must have attempted 250 tries cumulatively on a single piece

i want to cry already ;(;(

xkznh3.png

Lv1 [SoraMetca] Lv60 [SoraMitsuka] Lv60 [RemGalleu]

Tenebris Server

• I had nothing with 35 attempts from +7 to +8 on a weapon, but I guess that's natural even with those rates, so now either I choose to waste my time at farming, or I put a hole in my wallet next time for that kind of event! :')

• Readan

u poor soul ;(

i wonder when will NA get loyalty system for NPC Trisha ... or if NA is ever going to get it at all

i feel like all the time & effort i spent on collecting mats to upgrade is meaningless :rolleyes:

xkznh3.png

Tenebris Server

• Tokonome I’ve been asking about it ever since the beta release via pm and public post but got no response. They may have said they have no intention to add the loyalty system but I’m too lazy to search, I don’t even play this game anymore. It’s a shame this game has been ruined by gameforge, like all the games published by them

• Readan

u poor soul ;(

i wonder when will NA get loyalty system for NPC Trisha ... or if NA is ever going to get it at all

i feel like all the time & effort i spent on collecting mats to upgrade is meaningless :rolleyes:

we are not getting it, according the video the product manager answered community Q&A, he said that we are not getting it.

If you are interested in the video, here is the link:

• Where did they talk about the Loyalty system in the video?

From memory, I think the reason they gave was that they were working on a new system for everybody. But I think the reason given is just a lame excuse. There's no reason why Loyalty system couldn't be added until they have a new solution for all regions. I think their real reason is $$$$.

Edited once, last by FunStuff ().

• Well, at least Gameforge did boost upgrade to 100% this time

Previous ones were only 50%

God’s blessing on This Wonderful Soul Worker World <3

xkznh3.png

Tenebris Server

I think their real reason is $$$$.

Yea because you can't obtain those in game without having to put cash.

Can't obtain what? Your reply doesn't even make sense, lol.,

You're getting desperate looking for things to white-knight. Give it a rest., :)

I think their real reason is $$$$.

Yea because you can't obtain those in game without having to put cash.

Can't obtain what? Your reply doesn't even make sense, lol.,

The materials required to upgrade, but you probably have no idea what "those materials" are anyway, so let me help you out:

Weapon Upgrade Chip - Obtained through GC, Primal, dismantling Start

Aetharite - Obtained through dismantling Playing

Anti-Destruction Chip - Obtained through events and daily rewards. Can also be farmed through alts. The Game.

Strength Expansion ticket - Obtained through actually Playing The Game.

I'm going to assume you don't even play the game since your reasoning is as bad as it get. But I'll listen to you on this, I'll give it a rest.

dddd

• Lol, its funny to see you try so hard. Striking out the text and stuff. :*

• He struck out the text cause he knows its garbage argument but wants to leave something there to pretend he actually has an argument. I think he thinks there's some sort of white-knight forum award to be won.

This guy picks out a month old post and edited out most of what I actually wrote just so he could do his white-knight act. Pathetic.

• I normally don't respond to struck out text, but since you're using it to pretend you have an argument, I'll address it this time,

What you post is completely irrelevant to what I was talking about. Saying that it's possible to obtain those items ingame is irrelevant because I never said it's impossible to get those items ingame.

A lot of people use the cash shop to buy a lot of strength expansion tickets to +8 or +9 their primal gear cause not everyone is a no-life cheapskate like yourself who alt-farms 24/7. So by not releasing the loyalty system, those people will have to buy a lot more strength tickets from the store because it takes many more tries to enhance their gear.

The reason they gave is that they're working on a new system But there's no reason why we can't have the Loyalty System like every other region until their new system is ready, I think their real reason is $$$$.

PS. The fact that you quoted me and edited out most of what I wrote to take it out of context just so you can post your irrelevant white-knight response shows your desperation.

Edited 3 times, last by FunStuff ().