Upgrade is a mess

• They introduced it (kind of) with those items pasted-from-clipboard.png

1551892627-banniere-ytpyk-finish-2.png

Læk, Erwin 60 (Rucco-FR)

Un problème / une question sur le jeu ? Viens nous rejoindre sur notre discord ici !

Demande un SoulHelper et nous essaierons de t'aider du mieux possible ;)

• "Increases the daily accumulated limit of the customer rating and increases the amount of earned points of familiarity." In patch notes. If this isn't about NPC loyalty, I don't know what it is.
    And that thing doesn't count, it's an event item. It could at least say by how much it increases.

• "Increases the daily accumulated limit of the customer rating and increases the amount of earned points of familiarity." In patch notes. If this isn't about NPC loyalty, I don't know what it is.
    And that thing doesn't count, it's an event item. It could at least say by how much it increases.

watch them say it was a mistake smh

:stella3::stella1::stella2::stella4:

• oh, but Korea has the loyalty system. We don't, and GameForge said we wouldn't get it as it is. Probably sure it'll never come (though I wish it did)

Læk, Erwin 60 (Rucco-FR)

Un problème / une question sur le jeu ? Viens nous rejoindre sur notre discord ici !

• From October, about NPC Loyalty system:
    "The situation here is very similar to the Login Rewards. The system is not being updated in KR / JP any longer and was therefore not even included for our version or any other territory (like TW).

But we are currently in discussion with Lion Games about different measures. However, there are no details to share yet."
    'Therefore':
    for that reason; consequently.
    That reason is now gone is what i'm saying. Of course I'm not expecting them to do anything about it, you think I'm living in some sort of dream world? I just wanted to point it out.

• Guess you're right. things have changed and GameForge might have changed their mind about it too

Læk, Erwin 60 (Rucco-FR)