Upgrade is a rabbit hole

• here comes another upgrade-boost event

i saved all my mats just for this event, and now i'm back to square one ;(

turned out i got two +8 and one +7 ... which is not looking good, out of 5 pieces of gear

+8 to +9 is like a rabbit hole ... must have attempted 250 tries cumulatively on a single piece

i want to cry already ;(;(

source.gif

Lv60 SoraMitsuka

Lv60 RemGalleu

Lv60 Clarion [sister]

• I had nothing with 35 attempts from +7 to +8 on a weapon, but I guess that's natural even with those rates, so now either I choose to waste my time at farming, or I put a hole in my wallet next time for that kind of event! :')

• Readan

u poor soul ;(

i wonder when will NA get loyalty system for NPC Trisha ... or if NA is ever going to get it at all

i feel like all the time & effort i spent on collecting mats to upgrade is meaningless :rolleyes:

source.gif

Lv60 SoraMitsuka

Lv60 RemGalleu

Lv60 Clarion [sister]

• Tokonome I’ve been asking about it ever since the beta release via pm and public post but got no response. They may have said they have no intention to add the loyalty system but I’m too lazy to search, I don’t even play this game anymore. It’s a shame this game has been ruined by gameforge, like all the games published by them

• Readan

u poor soul ;(

i wonder when will NA get loyalty system for NPC Trisha ... or if NA is ever going to get it at all

i feel like all the time & effort i spent on collecting mats to upgrade is meaningless :rolleyes:

we are not getting it, according the video the product manager answered community Q&A, he said that we are not getting it.

If you are interested in the video, here is the link:

• Where did they talk about the Loyalty system in the video?

From memory, I think the reason they gave was that they were working on a new system for everybody. But I think the reason given is just a lame excuse. There's no reason why Loyalty system couldn't be added until they have a new solution for all regions. I think their real reason is $$$$.

Edited once, last by FunStuff ().