Will we ever be able to catch up ?

• hello to the last few players actice on the forum,

As usually i was admiring the new Korea patches. I enjoyed a cup of tea while burning my money on socks. Since I didnt need to play while opening the socks, a sudden thought came up and I was wondering when will we ever be able to catch up to KR? Before the event I was only logging in for the daily login rewards and i was sure to keep that going until the altar of void patch. Well since the christmas event came i changed my plans to continue it as before after the event ended. I mean i will abuse this event to the max to never altfarming again. Since i had that much free time because i didnt need to play i did some research and calculations.

And the conclusion was that we are getting every 49 days an advancement while Korea is getting every 30 days a major update.

So yea... see ya on the 21th of march or the 9th of may i guess :D

Files

• unknown-4.png

(6.62 kB, downloaded 421 times, last: )

Edited once, last by Rewrite ().

• hello to the last few players actice on the forum,

As usually i was admiring the new Korea patches. I enjoyed a cup of tea while burning my money on socks. Since I didnt need to play while opening the socks, a sudden thought came up and I was wondering when will we ever be able to catch up to KR? Before the event I was only logging in for the daily login rewards and i was sure to keep that going until the altar of void patch. Well since the christmas event came i changed my plans to continue it as before after the event ended. I mean i will abuse this event to the max to never altfarming again. Since i had that much free time because i didnt need to play i did some research and calculations.

And the conclusion was that we are getting every 49 days an advancement while Korea is getting every 30 days a huge update.

So yea... see ya on the 21th of march or the 9th of may i guess :D

We wont Catch up.. we just fall back.. more and more and more..

Server: Lakashin / Horori: Stella Unibell Lvl. 60 / Guild: Insanity

D85201698D4425D91B5F1BCEDC21D51DAF0F34B3

Schaut vorbei Twitch.tv/SmellsGood

• Expectations always yield disappointment when it comes to wheelforge. Who even trusted the 2 weeks gap between Erwin adv and Stella adv release. They don't follow Gregorian calendar they have their own Wheel calendar.
    Came back to SockWorker NA to invest wisely all my dzenai into socks, going back to SoulWorker Kr to play content.

Btw in fact we caught up with Korea updates, costume updates.

Edited once, last by Kallishya ().

• Expectations always yield disappointment when it comes to wheelforge. Who even trusted the 2 weeks gap between Erwin adv and Stella adv release. They don't follow Gregorian calendar they have their own Wheel calendar.
    Came back to SockWorker NA to invest wisely all my dzenai into socks, going back to SoulWorker Kr to play content.

Btw in fact we caught up with Korea updates, costume updates.

And still, we fall back content-wise. :(

Si vis pacem para bellum :erwin4:

• I don't recall any foreign servers ever catch up to the local releases for any games at all.

Usually, no. However, there are some cases where the server is behind in 1-2 month of content, sometimes weeks. Some examples would be(I'm not a 100% sure though, so don't take it for granted): Elsword(Same publisher though) and Black Desert.

From my understanding, a "normal" difference seem to be 2-3months of content which is clearly not the case in Soul Worker.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

dddd

• Usually, no. However, there are some cases where the server is behind in 1-2 month of content, sometimes weeks. Some examples would be(I'm not a 100% sure though, so don't take it for granted): Elsword(Same publisher though) and Black Desert.

From my understanding, a "normal" difference seem to be 2-3months of content which is clearly not the case in Soul Worker.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

I think you're not wrong, but there mest be a reason for this. Maybe because Soulworker isn't the game that GF is focusing on, or maybe relations between Lion Games and GF aren't as good as they should be.

Whatever the reason, it's true that we are very late. But I personaly I'm just glad we can enjoy SW in EU.

• Whatever the reason, it's true that we are very late. But I personaly I'm just glad we can enjoy SW in EU.

Soulworker is a great Game.

But i hope they will do something about the Update problem.. because i cant tell how much longer i can enjoy playing this Game.

ffafasfsgdadgsahgashs.gif

• So much for possibly merging remaining 3 adv in one patch ... Slowforge can’t simply handle this work load

If u cannot deliver ur promise to players, pls just drop dead Slowforge

source.gif

Lv60 SoraMitsuka

Lv60 RemGalleu

Lv60 Clarion [sister]

• see ya on the 21th of march

Havent play SW in a while cause tech issues but

Dam I just randomly check forums to see if the sht still active but its barely active n seeing that schedule or dare or my... I expected Jin Adv to be out on Feb tbh but since stella is not even out yet sigh makes it hurt that I gotta wait crazy, but time flies when you aint playing the game....

I doubt we will ever catch up to KR unless KR stop doing major updates for an entire year which I doubt.....

I knew few games at 1 point had the game more up to date on another region outside its developer region....

Well see you in March hopefully....

• Slowforge, are u kidding me with ‘Darling costume’ re-release as ur Thursday item/content?!?

We have received 2 free darling costumes per account in the past, plus once again no Iris version just like when u re-released maid or lewd maid with no iris version

Keep failing upwards with ur slowness, I expect the biggest patch next week on 1/17

And that patch better be all 3 remaining advancements at once

Stop wasting my time and give me what I want already

source.gif

Lv60 SoraMitsuka

Lv60 RemGalleu

Lv60 Clarion [sister]

• We over here trying to start a fire with some sticks a rope and some socks, while Korea over there researching how to accomplish human teleportation. ResidentWheeler

v1.png

• @title and @Slowforge

NA will never catch up to KR in terms of content

i can accept that, what i CANNOT accept is slowpoke adv releases

adv is not even content, it's just a revamp/rebalance, easy to translate and add into the game

content is like new story, new town, new dungeons, etc

these do take time to translate and add into the game

the only thing that Slowforge is very good at doing is cosmetics releasing

NA is pretty much caught up to KR in terms of cosmetics

i do like this since i love dolling up my Haru & Iris

WHERE IS MY 'HAMMER OF RAGE' FOR MY HARU?!?

down-vote for loot box and fortune wheel though

SLOWFORGE, HURRY THE H UP ON ADV, U BETTER NOT BE RELEASING REMAINING 3 ONE AT A TIME!?!

HOW MUCH CAN U SLACK OFF FOR THE LOVE OF GOD :cursing:

source.gif

Lv60 SoraMitsuka

Lv60 RemGalleu

Lv60 Clarion [sister]

• oh my... oh my.... thank YOU so much for the update Gameforge! That's the long awaited update I waited for!! I already got bored from the last event :) God Bless that YOU didn't update any content! Thumbs up! I mean pfff WHO needs content? All those other MMORPG companies are trash compared to GAMEFORGE! Screw those other companies who are updating new content weekly! We need more events! I mean events are so much fun! The last event especiialy! I played the sock event so much that I already had to turn off my pc because it was so much FUN!

I just wanted to make sure that you guys understand that I am very grateful to Gameforge and emphasize that ALL companies who are updating CONTENT are TRASH and GAMEFORGE especially GAMEFORGE who is giving us all those events is awesome hehe.

• oh my... oh my.... thank YOU so much for the update Gameforge! That's the long awaited update I waited for!! I already got bored from the last event :) God Bless that YOU didn't update any content! Thumbs up! I mean pfff WHO needs content? All those other MMORPG companies are trash compared to GAMEFORGE! Screw those other companies who are updating new content weekly! We need more events! I mean events are so much fun! The last event especiialy! I played the sock event so much that I already had to turn off my pc because it was so much FUN!

I just wanted to make sure that you guys understand that I am very grateful to Gameforge and emphasize that ALL companies who are updating CONTENT are TRASH and GAMEFORGE especially GAMEFORGE who is giving us all those events is awesome hehe.

please stop bashing this awesome compagnion. i can finally get my aurith gear, okay?

please stop bashing this awesome compagnion. i can finally get my aurith gear, okay?

exactly! 1537413664_smug.gif

• I’m just happy that this new event is not another gold sink, am really short on Dz after the last one lol ;(

Slowforge, ty for giving players easy access to Aurith gears so they can eventually be ready for Primal

NOW, just release the remaining adv in one go will be perfect, HURRY IT UP!! :cursing:

source.gif

Lv60 SoraMitsuka

Lv60 RemGalleu

Lv60 Clarion [sister]

• I view the Gameforge managers having a discussion something like this:

M1: What can we do for the least amount of effort, yet earn the largest amount of profit from?

M2: Easy, we just sell new costumes and bring over the new events. Takes almost no effort, and we will cash in on the Fashionistas!

M1: Done!

Apparently everything is already in the Gameforge version, but they are just dripping it out while distracting players with events and new cash shop shenanigans.