b4 i start, i do want to note a few things:
- i only play official version [NA]
- i do follow content on KR version
- this is my personal pov and i Soul Worker very much
- i do hope Gameforge improves after reading this
- very well written story, i enjoy reading it
- every class has own dialogs
- anime style
- voice acting, especially JP version
- combat is very fast-pace, fluid, and personalized (everyone has different skills set up/chain)
- most armours & accessories can be shared which means easy to play/gear alts
- cosmetics releases are very much up-to-date with KR version
- advancements are the best i've experienced (character matures, overcomes inner self, new OP skills w short cd, old skills revamp, gains sub weapon/weapon attachment), advancement is not just simply getting stronger, there is a story behind every advancement
- VERY slow progress on advancements releases
- since NA follows behind KR, KR only has 2 years worth of content, so i do not mind much that content release is slower, plus i play bns & ps4 while watch anime & read manga on the side so i keep myself occupied and free from boredom
- loot box & fortune wheel (RNG chaos)
- +7 +8 +9 (RNG chaos)
- quality of life release needs to be faster!!
- where is PIN pad security??
- y Iris is missing Maid & Lewd Maid cosmetics when GF re-releases them?
if i come across any, i'll try add them
PLS HURRY UP AND RELEASE REMAINING ADVANCEMENTS ASAP