A Growing Feedback Thread to Provide to the Soulworker Team for the Benefit of All

• Great to have positivity.

Updates are getting released faster! Now Iris is getting her advancement so I can move that to the fulfilled part of the main post soon.

Round of applause to the SoulWorker Team, and threea and Albus !

I would like to speak for the player community that we appreciate the work you all do. While there are still people who are... I guess skeptical on the sudden influx of updates, time will eventually mend those wounds so they say.

Hope to continue the improving relationships between player and Soulworker Team!

:stella1:

• Update to main thread:
    - UI Rework released

- Iris Advancement released

Been busy with work so haven't been able to do too much. Apologies !

:stella4:

• Hello everyone!

We are constantly working on bringing you the next updates as soon as possible, as you might have noticed with our last updates that were a bit closer to each other compared to the previous ones.

Since the big part of releasing the advancements of the characters is completed now, we will continue with our release schedule with more content updates and of course events.

Apart from the requests you have that are based on the original version of the game, you have also mentioned new potential systems that are not available yet - these are also forwarded to our team but need to be discussed alongside with the developer in order to decide if it is something that can actually be implemented in SoulWorker, which can of course take time.

Thank you for the great job on this suggestion thread, we will do our best to fill up the "completed" points! ;)

Cheers,

threea

..She threw away all of her masks and put on her soul..

• Socie

u can also add Grutin housing to the list:!:

see http://hg-soulworker.gamecom.jp/guide/82

i cannot wait to mofu mofu myself to heaven <3

<3  threea  <3

ty for keeping our hopes up and reading our feedback

pls continue to do positive wonders for Soul Worker :)

ps: is there a way to add more Energy Converter into the game? 100mil Dz per one seems really expensive D: can it be added non-tradable in Cash Shop?

Lv60 [Soragear] Lv60 [SoraMetca] Lv60 [RemGareu]

Tenebris Server

Edited 4 times, last by Tokonome ().

• haha EC was in cash shop when the game first released, and got so many people complained p2w, so they have to removed it from cash shop. i am sure it's possible to add it back to cash shop, but not sure if f2p player will be happy about it or not.

• Thank you for keeping track on this thread! Hope this feedback thread will continue to be a good point of reference for the Soulworker Team.

:stella3:

• Updated Main Post:
    - Added Improvement of bonus key system

- Revised #11 of Game Feedback to Grutin Shop Improvements

- Added Grutin house items to Cash Shop Feedback

- #12 of Game Feedback split to 12a and 12b, which notes drop rate improvement for Energy Converter along with the SIN and FOT brooch drop addition.

To follow up on #11's revision, the addition of Energy Converters (Bound) could serve as another facet to use grutin coins, and to ease the issue with it's scarcity of Energy Converters.

This would allow players to buy them with Grutin Coins. However, whether it would be an ease to being able to obtain them, that is another thing to consider..

Some people may not like this as it may hinder the economy so that is up to debate.

The Bonus key system could use a rework. It doesn't seem to have much use to many, so adding items of worth could stir some attention to make use of them.

Edited once, last by Socie ().

• In my opinion , the most important to bring at the moment is now some kind of content like dungeon or raids, but something to evolve our actual game , wich is Akashas !!
    We have been playing with same akasha since begining of the game , only little few ones been released wich are LIMITED akasha, aka nothing because they are like impossible to get (cf . the guy that spent 1k $ for Catherine and didn't get it).
    I really think the most important part now is to bring us new akashas , god knows how much more Korean version got compared to us. I really hope we will get more content on NOT LIMITED akasha side.

scissors-by-kr0npr1nz-d8jzku4-blankmoustache-40288908-894-894.jpg

• In my opinion , the most important to bring at the moment is now some kind of content like dungeon or raids, but something to evolve our actual game , wich is Akashas !!
    We have been playing with same akasha since begining of the game , only little few ones been released wich are LIMITED akasha, aka nothing because they are like impossible to get (cf . the guy that spent 1k $ for Catherine and didn't get it).
    I really think the most important part now is to bring us new akashas , god knows how much more Korean version got compared to us. I really hope we will get more content on NOT LIMITED akasha side.

In addition, limited Akanshas such as Catherine should be available to every player through the Akanshic System. They can still put them in the cash shop as a quicker way to get them, but they should not be limited to only those who purchase through the Cash shop.

Also you should include permanently bringing back BSK, FOT, and SIN brooches to the cash shop.

Regarding to the energy converter drop rate, there is already a solution for that which should be coming soon. It is Primal: Hero mode. It drops ECs and ECs pieces.

You should also cross whatever feedback has been implemented Socie

dddd

• I'll be sure to add those into the main post. Just need to do a bit more research when I get time.

I added a section which stated feedback that has been implemented. Would it be better to cross them?

• -If we have no bot or cheater increase a lot the amount of DZ we get from donjon

사공이 많으면 배가 산으로 간다

• Personally, I would do both. Main thing you want to do is separate the implemented vs. the ones that haven't been. You can also put the implemented under a tag/spoiler

dddd

• I have made adjustments! Hope they are easier on the read!

:stella3:

• Updated as of Apr 2nd -

Added under General Feedback -

- Discord Server Feedback

Added under Cash Shop Feedback -

- FOT, BSK, and SIN Shop Implementation

- Limited Akasha placed under cash-obtained Akasha Transmitters

- Split #3 into "a" and "b", Implementing more hair colors and hair styles.

Added under Game Related Feedback -

- Market and Trade cap for Dzenai Increase feedback

- Dzenai and Item Drop Booster Item in Grutin Shop

---

Moved each category under a spoiler tag for easier read capability.

Edited 5 times, last by Socie ().