AOV RECORD TIME

• Imagine having all the community againts you but still trying to defend yourself without arguments
    Imagine editing all of your messages in vain because we can read them in the quotes
    Imagine you unrank : stealth 100

bannierecopy.png

• Imagine having all the community againts you but still trying to defend yourself without arguments
    Imagine editing all of your messages in vain because we can read them in the quotes

Well reported him anyways. And I hope anyone noticing this thread or even his ranking did. Hacking shouldn't be tolerated in any way by the community nor the publisher and I hope he gets banned ASAP.

With best regards

wfdlzhqo.jpg

I'am sure he didn't unrank because of non-assuming his time which is obvious cheating he prolly just missclicked or we maybe will see he's insane 500% AS Stella spam bass 20 seconds soon

• Imagine getting reported several times, with impossible feats/obvious cheating, but still not getting banned o.O
    This has nothing to do with git gud, it us just plain obvious and every experienced player will agree such feats are impossible without any modifications to the client or 3rd party software...

You can literally have perfect stats on erwin, and will struggle to even get close to 40 seconds much less 32!!

• Hello everyone, please submit any reports about any unusual activity to our support team with all the needed evidence and they will be able to check it further. Any other information about each case is not to be discussed in public.

:!:Since the thread has derailed from the original topic, I would recommend that you stop any personal attacks or insults to one another, otherwise the topic will be closed.

..She threw away all of her masks and put on her soul..

• You mean the support who can't even ban player when I gave them obvious proof ?

ikr what we gotta do even if we give evidence.

A crow is a sign of bad luck, I'm a sign of extreme bad luck.
    I am also a lore master
    and an anomaly researcher

• What are we supposed to do?
    Everyone reported him many many many times, and he always returns...

So why not try another way of communicating?
    Seems to me Support either doesn't care or doesn't have an idea about the possibilities and impossibilities in this game!

• Hello everyone, please submit any reports about any unusual activity to our support team with all the needed evidence and they will be able to check it further. Any other information about each case is not to be discussed in public.

:!:Since the thread has derailed from the original topic, I would recommend that you stop any personal attacks or insults to one another, otherwise the topic will be closed.

Was reported more than 1 year ago with obvious evidence (Shooting multiple Bullseye a second) and that didn't lead to a ban, the player base writes it in here cause it is actually part of the topic if someone cheats a time in AOV solo ranking it should be discussed in here also if your company can't do its job and ban an more than obvious cheater might aswell shutdown the servers and end it aswell as firing every single employee that had anything to do with this game.

Edit: I don't wish anyone to loose their jobs but why even being employed if you don't do anything?

With best regards

• keep em coming, at this point might as well.

A crow is a sign of bad luck, I'm a sign of extreme bad luck.
    I am also a lore master
    and an anomaly researcher