Road Map

• with the release of portrait system, dye system and UI revamp, Soul Worker NA still has lots of content coming in 2019

below is what i'm waiting/expecting for Gameforge to release, keep in mind that i'm excluding brooch revamp & prefix enhancement

AR Card revamp/Cash Shop UI revamp/Golden Citadel downsize/Haru model upgrade & 2nd set of skill enhancements [see Haru modelling] --> Skyclock Palace & Innocent Daydream --> Corrupted Record/Primal Hero mode --> :!:CHII ARUEL:!: --> lewd bathing suit 2019 --> Diflus Horizon w cap raise/new end-game raid --> :?:Chii Aruel advancement:?: --> 2020 [unknown/Henryk's death]

[end of April] --> [end of April] --> [end of May] --> [:!:BEGINNING OF JUNE:!:] --> [Summer] --> [Sept/Oct] --> [:?:Nov/Dec:?:] --> [2020 unknown/Henryk's death]

now that Stella & Haru has model upgrade and skill enhancements, probably Lily & Iris is next <3

Lv1 [Ephnel] Lv62 [Soragear] Lv62 [SoraMetca] Lv62 [RemGareu]

Tenebris Server

Edited 25 times, last by Tokonome ().

• considering this is Gameforge speed

above Road Map seems pretty standard and somewhat reasonable

ofc, my personal Road Map is below

Jin+Iris adv [March] --> Chii Aruel [April] --> Diflus Horizon w cap raise [Summer] along with new bathing suit 2019 <3 --> Chii adv <3 [October as a b-day present for me]

Skyclock Palace & Innoncent Daydream right NOW

UI revamp, AR cards revamp, dye system [after Blooming Dress release] right NOW

Vitae

both Road Maps won't matter much to you, since ur playing another version

but i do really want Gameforge to do well at Soul Worker [NA] as it is my fav MMO

i can only hope for the best

Tenebris Server

Edited 3 times, last by Tokonome ().

• I understand the feeling of wanting to do well. I did play this version too and was very hopeful/supportive of the game. Sadly tho it kinda became clear to me GF cares more about releasing cash shop items (especially gambles) over actual content.
    TBH if this western version was taken off Gameforge and given to another publisher, I'd consider coming back and giving it a try once again. But my experience with this has permanently put me off any GameForge titles in the future :|

:iris1::iris3::iris4::iris2:

• Vitae

i understand ur viewpoint on Gameforge

i'm not very fund of them as well but a publisher change is unlikely right now

thus i want to support them with as much feedback to help create a positive environment

Soul Worker has potential, imo, to outshine many MMOs

i love that drops are separated and not shared, unlike Bns

i do very much hope my fav MMO [NA] will do well like other versions

Tenebris Server

• Wish I could say the same but the way Gameforge handles it's cash shop, purposefully making it so you can't inspect an outfit before purchase/gamble for is pretty bad. I'm probably going to start getting awareness for it because Gameforge knows well enough Lootboxes are now illegal in some countries. because knowing people spend thousands and still not get anything they want is just pure scum tactics and Gameforge doesn't deserve rights to be involved with a game of potential such as soulworker

:iris1::iris3::iris4::iris2:

• i've updated my version of Road Map for Soul Worker NA for 2019

check OP

i'm expecting Henryk's death will be cruel and cold

Haru will slice him in half

Iris will mount him on her cannon and blast him to outer space

Chii will claw him to mince meat

Tenebris Server

Edited 2 times, last by Tokonome ().

• It's cool and all to make your own roadmap, but at least you should order it chronologically. Especially Aruel & Diplus Horizon, I'm sure you know that those two are months apart. Chances are we will get akansha revamp + Corrupted records next patch anyway.

dddd

• i'm expecting Henryk's death will be cruel and cold

Haru will slice him in half

Iris will mount him on her cannon and blast him to outer space

Chii will claw him to mince meat

I'm offering you three more realistic alternatives:

1) Argh, you're so close to making Henryk pay for his crimes but whoops, he says "Look behind you, a free +9 power-up ticket that's not in a wheel !", you turn back and Henryk gets away. Again. With Chloe telling you that Henryk got away this time too. (Yes, I'm aware I've made this joke once already, but I honestly like it that much).

2) Some sort of plot element will turn him into a monster that the player has to fight in a ridiculous, unfair, tedious, buggy and frustrating boss battle. Due to excellent game design plot reasons, you won't actually defeat him at the first time, but you'll have to re-do the boss battle around 200 times before you get any satisfying conclusion. (Totally not an Amaryllis Orion reference)

3) Rosc... I mean Amad Kant... or heck even Tenebris... someone else kills Henryk instead of you. In a rather simplistic way too. Even better, he'll probably be killed offscreen. Because he outlived his usefulness or something. Hey, I'm not the one making obscure intricate evil plots for futile reasons, so I don't really have to justify it or anything. (Turn out he's not really dead and plot brings us to #2)

• You guys are making Henryk appear like a really bad guy when he isn't. Heck, wait until you see what he does in Chii's story. I can post an in-depth analysis on Henryk in the story thread later, probably after Chii's story though. Dude got played by Roska. The poor guy is doomed.

dddd

• You guys are making Henryk appear like a really bad guy when he isn't.

You know, I actually considered something similar as a 4th alternative, but I had already decided to go for 3 so I didn't put it because it looked a little bit cliché, especially compared to the other options I listed.

• You guys are making Henryk appear like a really bad guy when he isn't.

You know, I actually considered something similar as a 4th alternative, but I had already decided to go for 3 so I didn't put it because it looked a little bit cliché, especially compared to the other options I listed.

Is not really a cliche. He ain't good but he ain't evil either. He the type to say "outcome justifies the means" kind of thing. His main goal, afterall, is to control souldreg because he understand exterminating them to cease is impossible and one of the realistic way to solve the problem is by controlling them. He briefly talks about it in Area 9. How human will benefit from their achievement which is not wrong, but he still being a jerk. Morally he is incorrect for treating the victims that way, but logically he ain't wrong.

If the story stay realistic(Realistic based on the set of rules they have built) then Henrick is most likely to be caught and sent to prison or be left alive. As far as the story goes, he is the most knowledgeable man regarding to the Souldreg topic, so how could you possibly kill such man? Where all the knowledge and data will go? Think about how they treated the doctor in Ruin fortress. That man compared to henrick is the devil.

And to be honest, the only person in there to blame for Catherine's death is herself. You don't just go to a battlefield and expect nothing happens to you. Henrick is just the man who happened to take the blame for it, I guess.

dddd