Was this changes necessary to Stella?

• People like you (player that play by the start of the beta) still die on gc because they think that supp is not necessary or "50% heal is enough".

Think what you want, but developers is just kind to give the game these easy boss mechanics.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAH

How do you die when they do not hit you? xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

"Esbirros, sirvientes, soldados de la fria oscuridad , ¡obedeced la llamada de Kel'Thuzad!"

AltairLoliew (Stella lv65)

Hestiaewe (Chii lv65)

Alicetariaew (Haru lv65)

Maganeewe (Lily lv65)

Yonaewe (Iris lv65)

YouTube: AltairLoliew

2.png

• Why this update destroy all Stella's support skills?

With this now will be even more harder to find a party...

It does not destroy them .... It is still viable to heal / support with stella if we consider the following points:

-The Trouble Pass

Buff before the update had no use at high levels: 250 defense is an insignificant figure for any player (even for low levels) and best not to mention when 20k defense is required; therefore it remains equally useless.

- Beads Play

Was clearly improved, not only its buff became more interesting (15% of criticism is much better than 350 attack, that 50% of attack was false or a visual bug and only increased 50 miserable points) also its launch is much more practical and fast.

-Best Tempo

Only nerfed in the field of healing ... In offensive mode it regenerates almost the same SF and gives a good attack speed buff.

I understand that this change may bother him if he dedicates himself to extra healing, but for the rest of the players and in regards to the offensive abilities, the modifications were mostly very positive.

The only realistic suggestion or solution would be the following: modify the speed move buffs for others of greater utility, for example...

Trouble Pass

Option A: Grant a damage reduction of 10% (N.1), 20% (N.2), 35% (N.3).

Option B: Give 7 (N.1), 14 (N.2), 20 (N.3) stamina points.

Option C: Increase 5% (N.1), 10% (N.2), 15% (N.3) total defense.

Option D: 4 (N.1), 7 (N.2), 10% (N.3) of running speed + 10% of defense or 20% less damage reduction or 15 of stamina (N.3) .

Best Tempo (Healing)

Option A: Increase the effect radius by 10-20m.

Option B: Grant a 15-25% buffer of PV regeneration in allies.

Option C: Affect derived objectives and in the air.

Option D: Mixing the above 5m more area, 10% regeneration of PV (only applicable in third parties) and off-road.

P.S. Excuse me if my English level is not good.

• For sonic pulse and soulcry, it's a skill combo, you need to use soulcry DURING sonic pulse and before it's end in support mode.

Oh, i forgot, i don't have a problem to find a party, if i apply i'll be added.

How can you use soulcry while doing sonic pulse at the same time? As soon as you use soulcry, your sonic pulse should end. Or am I missing something here?

• For sonic pulse and soulcry, it's a skill combo, you need to use soulcry DURING sonic pulse and before it's end in support mode.

Oh, i forgot, i don't have a problem to find a party, if i apply i'll be added.

How can you use soulcry while doing sonic pulse at the same time? As soon as you use soulcry, your sonic pulse should end. Or am I missing something here?

Sure it end, my english is bad so i don't explain myself well.

I want to say that if you use soulcry during sonic pulse (not after the end of sonic pulse) Soulcry heal yourself much more than sonic pulse and in a moment.

• You're an @Edit by Albus if you think the changes to stella in the last patch was a nerf. The crit buff is pointless since you crit cap and skilling into right side is a waste of SP and loss in dps. Playing support on Stella was already a terrible idea to do but it's just slightly less bad now and you people still complain about it :thinking:

@Edit by Albus: Offensive language