I think it's funny

• I can't believe there are people who genuinely Lootboxes are needed to make money, it actually hurts

How can people bring legality into an argument defending Gameforge??
    you know they are breaking the law too?

:iris1::iris3::iris4::iris2:

• Breaking the law, if you are talking about RNG box that is banned in Belgium, it apply to RNG akasha too, therefore the so called "private" server is also breaking the law. So don't try to use RNG stuff into this discussion.

Ooh " people who genuinely Lootboxes are needed to make money, it actually hurts"

There is reason why Square Enix pull out their mobile game from Belgium, and there is reason why mobile game is making more revenue than computer game nowaday. Go do research then come tell me if ur statement still stand true of what u said.

• I can't believe there are people who genuinely Lootboxes are needed to make money, it actually hurts

Because it's their J-O-B, a business job in order to survive. You'll be surprised when if BSW dies because of no budgets or due to personal reasons since they have a very few staffs.

Lootboxes is a something decision that they decided to choose it . Literally same for every MMO. AGAIN.

You want SW keeping alive? Then support it. Don't like it? Then let it die like a rotten game. Your choice.

Warframe Founder

• Another note for you, u can try to search up WoW private server lawsuit, u will see whether your so called "private" server is so legal. Idk if u realized, in private server u dont pay them, u make donation to them to get Soulcash. Go do some research u will find out why and whether private server is legal.

• How braindead can you people be, I am aware private servers are illegal, that IS NOT my point.
    Gameforge is distributing lootboxes in countries such as Belgium which is AGAINST THEIR LAWS.
    I'm not saying private servers aren't illegal I'm saying Gameforge are just as much criminals as the owners of private servers. Laws are broken on both sides, but you people are too moronic to comprehend that.

Because it's their J-O-B, a business job in order to survive. You'll be surprised when if BSW dies because of no budgets or due to personal reasons since they have a very few staffs.

Lootboxes is a something decision that they decided to choose it . Literally same for every MMO. AGAIN.

You want SW keeping alive? Then support it. Don't like it? Then let it die like a rotten game. Your choice.

It's their jobs to break laws of other countries?? alright that's good to know you literally understood nothing from this whole thing lmao

• So your logic is: because a private server does it, it's okay for a PROFESSIONAL PUBLISHER to break laws too?
    Wow please enlighten me with your logic more you moronic white knight

• While y'all fighting saying how private server bettah or how much you loathe private servers, memeforge laughin at ya and their marketing manager planning 2nd trimester of 2019 lootboxes and spin wheel content. So suck it.

It's pretty obvious that all gaming private servers are shady and they're technically located in a grey zone of law which leaves room for abuse. Also in most cases these game companies can't do shit about these private servers usually, needless to say Gameforge ain't Blizzard to give a fuck.

Few years gambling in games will most likely be banned in the majority of countries, cause millennial parents gotta protect their cupcakes. Up to you if you feel like flushing in the toilet your hard worked money or swipe ya mummmy's credit card, you'll have to take the consequences.

<3So long, and Thanks for all the Cheese!<3

• LOL! nah, belgium shouldve just banned gameforge just like how they banned or use law against Overwatch when they said loot boxes is against the law. When that happened to Soulworker, what gameforge will do is the same as square enix. They will just pull out the game from belgium, as easy as that. Or they just removed those loot box exclusive to belgium country only.

Grow up, business is here to make money, the moment ur country prevent u from making money, company decision is either completely remove rng box and have less profit, or abandon making game available to belgium. Most game company, i am sure they choose to abandon belgium, just like what square enix did.

So your logic is more like, bcoz one country is illegal to sell RNG loot box, therefore game company should do it and there is no other choice. There is always other option and not limited to one only.

So to my ur conclusion is, because gameforge do loot box and Belgium is against loot box, therefore gameforge is just a bad company overall. Bcoz all i see is that u keep stating the point GAMEFORGE is doin illegal shit, like yeah bcoz belgium have this weird law. why does every other country have to abide to that law?

whatever man. I don't know if you are really meant what you are saying, or you are just trolling at this point or just naive.

• you are aware private servers are illegal? Tell me why or what make private server illegal then?

• Advertising is not allowed on this, or most any moderated forums, although that's pretty much what the intent of the original post was, to advertise that Soulworker private server. On top of that, really any moderated forum does not allow the discussion of how to commit crimes, circumvent laws, illegal services, or so on. Since private servers are illegal, that makes a thread like this a double dose of wrong, so really just be closed, and removed. Then honestly, since Vitae just seems to come around to promote that server, bash GF, and bicker with others, there's really no point in leaving him/her in this community, so should probably be removed from it.

It should also be noted that there are things to buy in these servers that aren't in loot boxes, or related. I'll spend money on games I like, but never buy random boxes.

Edited once, last by PhoenixShi ().

• bsw is f*cking dead, why don't u spend ur lonley *ss there? Why do u keep trying again and again to prove how good bsw is, and how bad gfsw is. We all know that already. ur basically just advertising the server,

Honestly you should honestly be banned or something, it would be a blessing, maybe then you would stop trying to poor more toxicity in this already toxic mess, and get a life while you're at it.

im repeating this but, why are you actually here? what's your purpose? why did u make an entire thread about this?

:stella3::stella1::stella2::stella4:

• Seriously, I would like to use bad languages here but just ignore him goddamit and I hope this thread should be closed with such nonsense chi-chat talks.

Warframe Founder

• well looking at his birthday, born in 2000, i really don't want to judge. But it seems like it's just kid throwing tantrum because he can't get what he wanted in gfsw, so he wanted to just complain, blame, toxic, etc. Once he is out of real society and real work, he will learn that society is more harsh and more unfair than soulworker.

• well looking at his birthday, born in 2000, i really don't want to judge. But it seems like it's just kid throwing tantrum because he can't get what he wanted in gfsw, so he wanted to just complain, blame, toxic, etc. Once he is out of real society and real work, he will learn that society is more harsh and more unfair than soulworker.

There is no need to go that far.

dddd

• Huh I don't think his age matters. I find generalizations like this to be useless. Guy just wanted to express his point of view, as toxic as you might see it. Up to you if you enjoy getting angry over trivial things.

<3So long, and Thanks for all the Cheese!<3

• That's true. I don't know who the hell is he nor I don't care but this troll/autism guy won't shut up, ever.

Sorry if I'm really mad. All of his useless posts driving me toward my negativity.

Warframe Founder

• Huh I don't think his age matters. I find generalizations like this to be useless. Guy just wanted to express his point of view, as toxic as you might see it. Up to you if you enjoy getting angry over trivial things.

well i am no where close to be angry, people express point of view to see each other perspective to get a better understand of different approach of thing. But i think the situation is more toward he can't understand other perspective at all. That there might be alternative reason why GF managing their market or game this way. But to him, he only see it either his way or not other way.

+ can tell me then, what is this thread goal or what is his intention of starting this thread then? i think we all can agree that he either try to advertise private server, or he is just complaining. Like legit Gameforge released content fast, it's a good thing and he manage to find a way to complain. i am just amazed.