Next patch!!

• threea

tomorrow is May 9 which marks the end of Easter Event

where is patch details for tomorrow:?:

shouldn't NA be getting Skyclock Palace update along with AR Cards system revamp:!:

where is my Haru modelling + 2nd skill balance:!:see Haru modelling

when are u adding Silver Knight hairstyle and Original Swap costume in Cash Shop:!:

Iris is still missing her Maid and Lewd Maid costume:!:see More fortune wheel!!

last update was Innocent Daydream + Easter Event on April 17

shouldn't NA be getting 1000%-2000% Upgrade Boost Event after Easter Event:!:

after all, Easter Event was broken for 5 days which resulted in excess free anti & strength supply

plus late-comers pretty much doomed

it is now 12:00AM, May 9 at NA

and i'm seeing zero patch details

Lv1 [Ephnel] Lv62 [Soragear] Lv62 [SoraMetca] Lv62 [RemGareu]

Tenebris Server

Edited 10 times, last by Tokonome ().

• Good morning Tokonome ,

since there were no maintenance news announced yesterday, it means there is no maintenance planned for today.

(The Easter event ends today as announced)

..She threw away all of her masks and put on her soul..

• Αaaaand...

..She threw away all of her masks and put on her soul..

• threea

Thank you for clarifying the details and extending Easter Event

Tenebris Server

• shouldn't NA be getting 1000%-2000% Upgrade Boost Event after Easter Event

I spat my drink, legit.

right? i mean i get the frustration of those who didint get to abuse the early event but dont u think thats going overboard >.<? afterall it still takes a lot of antis to go +9 so if u did it all in 1 try that'd be kinda broken. For example i probably spent around 2b on the event to get the items i have

wWwaiting for updates :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::iris2:

I spat my drink, legit.

right? i mean i get the frustration of those who didint get to abuse the early event but dont u think thats going overboard >.<? afterall it still takes a lot of antis to go +9 so if u did it all in 1 try that'd be kinda broken. For example i probably spent around 2b on the event to get the items i have

That would actually put them into more advantage. The best bet is no upgrade event for a while.

dddd

I spat my drink, legit.

That would actually put them into more advantage. The best bet is no upgrade event for a while.

Those who took advantage of the event already have +9s plus stock piles of items for future gear upgrades. If you're worried about them getting more advantage, then you may as well never give out another upgrade event, or at least until after the next set of endgame gear comes out.

I spat my drink, legit.

Those who took advantage of the event already have +9s plus stock piles of items for future gear upgrades. If you're worried about them getting more advantage, then you may as well never give out another upgrade event, or at least until after the next set of endgame gear comes out.

That's pure assumption. The people who took advantage of the event are not directly linked or related to the amount of max gear they have; however, it is fair to consider that there are a few ( not many ) who took advantage of the event even though they already were maxed. Personally, I saw less than 5 people who had accomplished this(full +9). The majority still struggling attempting to max their gear (not weapon) for more efficiency which is why an upgrade event would actually increase the chance of letting those people have enough material to upgrade the next upcoming gear.

Anyhow, back to the main purpose of this thread. We are getting Skyclock Palace soon (confirmed) and a good chance of getting akashic revamp (not confirmed).

dddd

• Then your own comment is pure assumption too. The people you see still struggling to get +9 are prob ones who didn't milk the event. Either that or they chose not to bother with it. cause +8 was good enough for them.

As someone who got a ton of those items before they changed the event, I can tell you that you can get around 1 anti-destruct + 1 upgrade cover for less than 2 million on average. If it takes 200 tries to go +8 to +9, then that's a mere 400 mil, something most endgame players can easily afford. I myself have multiple stacks of anti-destructs left over, and I was just running the event to get bunny suits for my toons and wasn't trying to farm anti-destructs.

Like I said, if you're worried about them getting even more advantage, then you may as well never give out another upgrade event, or at least until after the next set of endgame gear comes out.

Edited 3 times, last by FunStuff ().

• BTW, I think that even with the nerf to the event, it's still worth running unless they also change the drop rates from the eggs. Like I said before, it came out to less than 2 million for 1 anti-destruct + 1 cover upgrade before the nerf, Even with a 25x increase after the nerf, it's only 50 million for 1 anti-destruct + 1 cover upgrade. If we assume 200 tries on average to go +8 to +9, then it comes out to 400 mill before the nerf and 10 bill after the nerf. 10 bill to get +8 to +9 is not that bad.

Edited once, last by FunStuff ().

• BTW, I think that even with the nerf to the event, it's still worth running unless they also change the drop rates from the eggs. Like I said before, it came out to less than 2 million for 1 anti-destruct + 1 cover upgrade before the nerf, Even with a 25x increase after the nerf, it's only 50 million for 1 anti-destruct + 1 cover upgrade. If we assume 200 tries on average to go +8 to +9, then it comes out to 400 mill before the nerf and 10 bill after the nerf. 10 bill to get +8 to +9 is not that bad.

You must be speaking from a wealthy perspective. 10bil is not and should not be considered reasonable unless this amount of dz can be farmed in a reasonable amount of time which is clearly not the case.

Then your own comment is pure assumption too. The people you see still struggling to get +9 are prob ones who didn't milk the event. Either that or they chose not to bother with it. cause +8 was good enough for them.

As someone who got a ton of those items before they changed the event, I can tell you that you can get around 1 anti-destruct + 1 upgrade cover for less than 2 million on average. If it takes 200 tries to go +8 to +9, then that's a mere 400 mil, something most endgame players can easily afford. I myself have multiple stacks of anti-destructs left over, and I was just running the event to get bunny suits for my toons and wasn't trying to farm anti-destructs.

Like I said, if you're worried about them getting even more advantage, then you may as well never give out another upgrade event, or at least until after the next set of endgame gear comes out.

Amount of people who took advantage of the event is not linked to the number of people who have the gear maximized. This is not an assumption. And you should reconsider the credibility you are giving; I do not think "most endgame players can easily afford" 400m. It is possible, but not "easily."

dddd

• I see too much exaggeration in the dz that everyone spends xD

"Esbirros, sirvientes, soldados de la fria oscuridad , ¡obedeced la llamada de Kel'Thuzad!"

AltairLoliew (Stella lv60) Re:Creators

Hestiaewe (Chii lv60) Golden

Alicetariaew (Haru lv60) Golden

Maganeewe (Lily lv60) Golden

Yonaewe (Iris lv60) SilverCrew

• Regarding your first comment, I'm not saying 10 bil is a small amount. I'm saying that the event is still worth doing compared to how much it would cost without the event . To get the equivalent amount of upgrade attempts without the event, it will cost you a lot more plus you may not be able to find enough items for sale on the marketplace. Therefore the nerfed event may still be worth doing if you want to +9 your gear.

Regarding your second comment, your assumption is that you see very few people with full +9 gear and assume everyone is still struggling to +9 their gear. My point is that the people you see still struggling to get +9 are prob ones who didn't milk the event. Those who milked the event pre-nerf already +9 their gear if they wanted to. Or perhaps they chose not to bother with it, cause +8 was good enough for them. I have the resources to +9 all my armor easily before the event was nerfed, but I didn't bother cause it's not important for me. It's not because I'm still struggling to +9 my gear. A +9 weapon is good enough for me.

Your whole point is that you're worried about people who farmed the event pre-nerf will be getting even more advantage if they had another upgrade event.

My point is that then you may as well never give out another upgrade event, or at least until after the next set of endgame gear comes out because people who farmed the event pre-nerf already +9 their gear if they so desired and they prob have a shit-load of items already stocked up for future gear sets.

I didn't even farm the event and only went for the bunny costume before the nerf and still ended up with stacks of these items left over. My estimate is that you'll get around 300 anti-destructs and 300 upgrade covers just from buying enough eggs for a bunny costume (pre-nerf). So if you bought costumes for 2 chars, then multiply the above numbers by 2, and so on.

Edited 23 times, last by FunStuff ().

• This topic has no sense lmao

Just another complaining for complaining topic , they didn't announce it for today so there is no point of asking details for something they didn't release yet :)
    1 - Estear Eggs event was announced, check your information before posting , would be nice and wont make CoMa repeats things again and again

2 - "where is my Haru modelling + 2nd skill balance" : Feels happy we are that close from KR about balance patch , we are only 2 months behind KR with those.

3 - "when are u adding Silver Knight hairstyle" + "Iris is still missing her Maid and Lewd Maid costume" : Same from 2- , on fashion release we are close enough from KR too , this one is just a complain for complain topic again so i'll skip :)

4 - "1000%-2000% upgrade event" : Tell me who is your provider , pretty good stuff I swear , no seriously , so you are another frustated guy from event lol , it was NOT nerfed for 5 days , you had time as everyone to get the stuff, it's your own issu if you didn't; and the event still on going atm , you could get more stuff instead of writting here :)

5 - Your only valuable point was Akasha system card , but the revamp system alone is useless, I rather see it coming with the new akashas (don't tell me you want to make your Big Plastica or Grutins into hidden lmao , we have those cards since the release => aka 1 year :V , would just means you didn't farm any alts , so it would means aswell you dont farm power strenght extension outside of event , so your whole point about enchant would just stop there , since lots of people were already +9 before the event , they didn't need the event since they farm alts :x )

scissors-by-kr0npr1nz-d8jzku4-blankmoustache-40288908-894-894.jpg

Edited once, last by Lizu ().

• Lizu

1 - Gameforge did not announce the extension of Easter Event until this Thursday 10:30AM and after i posted this thread at 8:45AM

Easter Event supposed to end this Thursday but Gameforge extended it probably due to preparing for another big update

pls do keep us updated on new content/cosmetics release, i was sooo looking forward to May 9 patch and now i have to wait more

2 - Haru modelling + skill balance are small items comparing to actual content release such as Skyclock Palace or Diflus Horizon or Chii Aruel

Gameforge already put Stella modelling and skill balance for Haru & Stella together with Jin Advancement Update: Jin’s Expansion – it’s raining blows

so it is proven to be very easy for Gameforge to include Haru modelling + skill balance with Skyclock Palace update

stop delaying anymore because Iris modelling + skill balance is next after Haru's

3 - cosmetics are even smaller items to be included in every week releases easily

who here likes Silver Knight hairstyle? EVERYONE :) who here wants Silver Knight hairstyle now? EVERYONE :D

Maid & Lewd Maid have been re-released more than once after Iris is released yet still no Iris version

Gameforge has been re-releasing cosmetics for a while since NA has caught up to 99% of KR cosmetics

why not Iris Maid & Lewd Maid:?:just where is my Hammer of Rage for Haru:?:and where is my Iris furniture set:?:

does it take forever to translate these cosmetics above which are supposed to be released EONS ago:!:

4 - due to NA shockingly still does not have a reliable upgrade success system, i say 1000%-2000% boost in upgrade chance is pretty fair

okay, maybe 1000%-2000% boost is abit too much, but 100%-200% boost is definitely doable, and i've seen 100% released ONLY ONCE in 1 year 3 months since the launch of Soulworker NA

am i doomed to never +9 my gear or am i doomed to waste ton of aether and still no +9

5 - i want AR Cards system revamp plus new KR AR cards ofc

i already have every OP AR cards NA has to offer, i like to get Lucy, Lex, Shiho next

this is tooo much to read

my MAIN POINT for posting this opening thread is to remind Gameforge to release EASY content asap

i have been waiting since April 17 and x5 runs of Innocent Daydream per day per character is not enough

at least let me run around with my Silver Knight hairstyle + Hammer of Rage on my Haru

Tenebris Server

Edited 33 times, last by Tokonome ().

• okay, maybe 1000%-2000% boost is abit too much, but 100%-200% boost is definitely doable, and i've seen 100% released ONLY ONCE in 1 year 3 months since the launch of Soulworker NA

am i doomed to never +9 my gear or am i doomed to waste ton of aether and still no +9

Given how low the base odds are for +9 (<.5% prob .25%) even the single 100% event we had was pretty much a cruel joke. What we REALLY need is an event where we get an additional 2-3% chance on all enhancements. These are the exact same odds that players on EVERY OTHER SERVER have EVERY SINGLE DAY with the NPC loyalty system (even TW has it despite GF lying and claiming they don't). Gameforge already lied to us and said it's "too hard to balance" so they won't bring the system here but at the very least they could give us the same effect via an event once a month or something. The fact they haven't done this yet shows you what kind of intentions these guys have. Honestly if they meant well they would have given us a fair chance at upgrading our gear like all the other servers do.

For a little perspective on what a scam our current upgrade system is, I've witnessed multiple people put over ONE THOUSAND ATTEMPTS to hit +9 on a single piece of equipment. Some never even made it... and Gameforge wants to sell you antis at least A DOLLAR EACH. If the odds were reasonable people might not actually mind spending the money on the upgrade materials but as said before currently it's a cruel joke and it's caused a lot of people to quit out of discouragement. Something seriously needs to be done to fix this.

Edited 4 times, last by Keita ().

• Now that Skyclock Palace is coming tmw, next up pls bring Chii Aruel <3

Tenebris Server