About new patch

• [Misc] Upgrading rates improvement for level 55 weapons and equipment.

Level 55 or from level 55? because i want to upgrade my AOV gear, not the aurith or primal....

• If they are talking about the tag system than its 55 up

No, they are talking about enhancement rates for upgrading gear. For some reason GF's response to all the outcry about terrible enhancement rates (since all other regions have what's essentially 1000% better rates) was to give an unspecified rate-up to enhancement odds of gear that most of us are no longer trying to enhance. At this point I'm starting to suspect there's a decision maker at GF HQ who legitimately finds it funny to screw with the player base.

No, they are talking about enhancement rates for upgrading gear. For some reason GF's response to all the outcry about terrible enhancement rates (since all other regions have what's essentially 1000% better rates) was to give an unspecified rate-up to enhancement odds of gear that most of us are no longer trying to enhance. At this point I'm starting to suspect there's a decision maker at GF HQ who legitimately finds it funny to screw with the player base.

Took them long enough... But at least its finally here

wWwaiting for updates :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::iris2:

Took them long enough... But at least its finally here

No it's not here. A buff to level 55 gear does nothing for most players since level 60 gear is what we all use now. It's also completely unspecified how much of a buff is given, and when GF withholds this kind of information it's safe to assume because the rate-up is abysmally small (and either way doesn't matter as it's not for the gear we use now).

All this is is another attempt at dodging the issue while pretending to address it.

Edited once, last by Keita ().

• Boosting gear acquisition and/or upgrading one or two tiers below current is a common practice in MMOs. Just noting that this may be what they think they are doing, I completely agree that this is bs though.

• Boosting gear acquisition and/or upgrading one or two tiers below current is a common practice in MMOs. Just noting that this may be what they think they are doing, I completely agree that this is bs though.

Oh i thought u ppl meant 55 and above but if thats true than yea i guess its kinda useless and doesnt change much

wWwaiting for updates :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::iris2:

• Not even primal, this is a total joke, how im supposed to fight skyuclock having a void +6?

Some people giving 500 tries and still +6, the new raid giving 0% drop, ty, as always, good work.

Even the gift in premium shop is a lie

• 2x High-quality Chip Flexor Dispenser: Attack 2
    • 8x High-quality Chip Flexor Dispenser: Defence 2

and the only thing i got is normal tags, so boring

• Hello,

our apologies for that, the text was wrong, it is fixed now to show the correct items.

..She threw away all of her masks and put on her soul..

• i want to check to see if event gift in Cash Shop contains

x2 High-quality Chip Flexor Dispenser: Attack 2

and

x8 High-quality Chip Flexor Dispenser: Defence 2

is High-quality 'yellow color'? i received white color, green color, and blue color

i thought High-quality is 'yellow color' - Unique rank

Oh GM threea updated it, looks like no High-quality from free gift

also, why do Gameforge put Clothes Swap 1 day in Gardening Event D:

why can't u put it in Cash Shop so i can buy it with Soul Cash ...

i've been asking for this costume [Blade of Rage for Haru] on forum for a very long time More fortune wheel!!

threea

Lv60 [Soragear] Lv60 [SoraMetca] Lv60 [RemGareu]

Tenebris Server

Edited 2 times, last by Tokonome ().

• threea

i just noticed Clothes Swap Class Qube [1 day] under Events tab in Home-o-Mat shows 'Reset every Thursday at 9AM'

is that reset timer correct:?:why a [1 day] duration event costume lasts 1 day but resets in [7 days] ...

pls fix it, either i can craft it once per day or change [1 day] to [7 day]

OR

just add Clothes Swap perm in Cash Shop so i can buy it with Soul Cash

i've waited for 'Blade of Rage' costume for my Haru tooo long:!:

i also checked Market, 'Blade of Rage' costume pieces are already inserted into Market list

which means it can be bought from Cash Shop

HURRY UP and put it in Cash Shop already:!:

Lv60 [Soragear] Lv60 [SoraMetca] Lv60 [RemGareu]

Tenebris Server

Edited 2 times, last by Tokonome ().

• threea There is another mistake in the Skyclock Palace Update at the Homepage and at the patch thread on forum.
    It says :

• Visit NPC Grutin-o-Mat to produce event items.

But the actual NPC to craft items is the Home-o-Mat <Manufacturing> at ''My Home''.

Note* There has been a lot of misleading information in patches/tweet lately. This is starting to get ridiculous.

• Hello Frixy,

thank you for your report, the text was changed in the news, our apologies for the mistake.

..She threw away all of her masks and put on her soul..

• Lvl 60 raid... but it will be very hard to run cuz this raid required +8/+9 aov gear but we have terrible enhancement rate lol NA/EU server is the ONLY server that doesn’t have loyalty system.

They just enjoy selling strength/anti and update wheel costume like lightning speed. Update loyalty / new akasha system gf. Ppl all leaving.

• one more thing I can say. KR server did same thing like gf in the past. I remember they had 50 players base lol (maximum) and almost closed server. Now I log in na server random time, it really looks like ded game like past kr server. Please wake up gf