team effort

• how to kill a private server? instead of waiting for gameforge to do something; is there any way that "we" the players do anything about it? for example, how about we go to the private server forum and post how important is to support the game officially and maybe with a team fan effort we can change their minds and at the same time do anything we could to change gameforge way of managing a game.

• You crazy? Imagine (or look at threads from a few months ago) one of them came here and infested every single thread with their cancer. Leave them alone, even if their server was magically gone, the situation of this one wouldn't improve in the long run.

• how to kill a private server? instead of waiting for gameforge to do something; is there any way that "we" the players do anything about it? for example, how about we go to the private server forum and post how important is to support the game officially and maybe with a team fan effort we can change their minds and at the same time do anything we could to change gameforge way of managing a game.

Just let the Private Server do his thing, if Gameforge realy want's to do something about it.. they would have done it already.

• Are you actually serious saying it has nothing to do with GameForge servers popularity ? That it is not negative in any way ?

I mean, they steal every f*cking work they can : the game itself (the developers of the game doesn't get anything from this server), the traduction made by GameForge and even their players !!

In no way it is a benefit to us nor GameForge or LionGames. If you really loved SoulWorker as a game, you should stop playing it.

Plus Untilted why would they communicate about doing anything to this server if not saying it has shut down. It would just be free advertising to them. But I guess if you play it you wouldn't understand that.

GameForge might do something about it. Don't come here and cry whenever it shuts down; cause it will and it will be without any warning.

EDIT: gamingfun i'm not sure we can do anything ourselves but to inform GameForge via gameforge's support. Posting a message here only advertise their server, which isn't a good idea. Just don't play it and don't talk about it. It'll die eventually

• I love how supportive u are and same goes to u gamingfun lets all start act positive toward our beloved game!!!

• 1) The private server does have a fault: The translations are generally terrible, although you can roughly still understand it.

2) We can't kill it because they are always ahead of us with content and only some kind of legal action would work. I hear the servers are in FR so I'm surprised nothing has been done yet.

3) If nothing is done they will kill us because Gameforge is miserably slow at bringing new content yet the private server brings new content within a month or two of KR release (WHICH IS THE SCHEDULE OUR SERVER SHOULD BE ON IN THE FIRST PLACE).

4) We lose players to the private server constantly because they're always ahead of us with content and they also make the RNG more fair. Aside from those 2 things there is nothing the private server does better.

5) If Gameforge doesn't get their act together and release content as fast as the private server does then they deserve to lose the 'battle' with them. This is just common sense really. Gameforge, an official company, should have the resources to provide a much better player experience than a handful of pirates but if they can't then they have no business publishing this game in the first place.

• That server just copies and paste.

GF must first negotiate with the Lion Games to get something if I'm not mistaken.

In addition to having to pay for updates,that unlike private.

It's quite difficult to catch up if no company puts its share.

"Esbirros, sirvientes, soldados de la fria oscuridad , ¡obedeced la llamada de Kel'Thuzad!"

AltairLoliew (Stella lv60) Re:Creators

Hestiaewe (Chii lv60) Golden

Alicetariaew (Haru lv60) Golden

Maganeewe (Lily lv60) Golden

Yonaewe (Iris lv60) SilverCrew

• My guess is Gameforge never thought this game would live that long anyway, and putting effort into stopping a private server when their own server has a big percentage of the fault for losing players doesn't exactly sound like profit to a company. (Minimizing cost and maximizing profit) If anything, GF should improve their own server first before thinking or blaming the private server for anything. World of Warcraft had private servers too, but players never went there for too long, because Blizzard has good prestige, and players realize they won't have that feeling of achievement if they stay on private. Might be a bit unfair to compare this game to WoW since it is one of the longest living and largest MMO's out there, but oh well.

:lilly2::lilly2::lilly2::lilly2::lilly2::lilly2:

• [Edit] Quality: Inappropriate

OMG! u're the only one whose response is not beneficial for the game. Please, stop being mean. if u have something better to say then say it if not then don't say anything. No negativity in my post.

Edited once, last by gamingfun ().

• Ofc private server is illegal and have to be removed BUT looks like gameforge doesn’t care lol or they have no way to stop them. It is highly unusual that private server is working better than official server. They do service like KR/JP so it is much better than gf wheel box worker o.o I’m staying in official cuz I don’t like myself playing private server but still gf server is worse than bsw o.o if any gm read this please stop that “burning soulworker” and update faster + remove wheel box. I guarantee ppl will come back then.

That level of trolling is over 15 000 roentgens ! D:

Anyway, sure that private server is so ahead in content because it's always easier sniffing packets when you got the proper tools than making things officially done...

There is no way I would play there, because of input lag, and instability, oh and random server restarts, whether GameForge does something about it or not I wouldn't care less...

said by someone who plays bsw (bsw=version for "idiots") :vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

"Esbirros, sirvientes, soldados de la fria oscuridad , ¡obedeced la llamada de Kel'Thuzad!"

AltairLoliew (Stella lv60) Re:Creators

Hestiaewe (Chii lv60) Golden

Alicetariaew (Haru lv60) Golden

Maganeewe (Lily lv60) Golden

Yonaewe (Iris lv60) SilverCrew

Edited once, last by AltairLoliew ().

• Although we don't block constructive discussion, this topic goes against the community guidelines, so I will be closing the thread.

Ileyn this is also your first warning from me for flaming/behavior

Quality

/closed

L89RRfD.gif