Launcher Issues (merged topics)

• My launcher doens't work anymore after the restart and only the repair buttom works. I don't get a login screen anymore and all the other buttons don't respond.

Does someone know a solution?

Files

• error.PNG

(77.21 kB, downloaded 66 times, last: )
  • Hey Folks, My launcher crashes after launching the game. The play button disappears and the only way to close it is to Ctrl + Alt + Del and end task. At the bottom of the launcher there's repeating text which says: "Cancelled by User". I thought that this is weird.

• Hi there!

You can force the launcher to close via the Task Manager (Ctrl + Alt + Supr) and kill the launcher, then you should be able to open the launcher again and run the game.

I guess they will eventually fix that issue but for now this workaround will do the trick ^^

Regards,
    Senakhtenre.

Senakhtenre-Sylvanas-Sig.png

Alliances forged and broken. We have paid the price for sharing this world...

And we have forgotten what makes us strong.

~ Sure! I might not know what you're talking about, but I do know that you're useless! ~ Stella

• When I relauch the game I still can't login and just get the same window.

• Ops, my bad then sorry, I missunderstood your problem.

Maybe this problem was related to the server issues? Wait a little bit until they confirm the servers are back and stable, if you still have issues try to repair the files with the option you have in the launcher, if that doesn't work and there is no other suggestion by someone, you can always try to re-install the game as Yamato pointed out.

~ Sure! I might not know what you're talking about, but I do know that you're useless! ~ Stella

• Ops, my bad then sorry, I missunderstood your problem.

Maybe this problem was related to the server issues? Wait a little bit until they confirm the servers are back and stable, if you still have issues try to repair the files with the option you have in the launcher, if that doesn't work and there is no other suggestion by someone, you can always try to re-install the game as Yamato pointed out.

When I reinstall the game or launcher it works the first time but when I restart the launcher I get the same problem

• Uhm... That's odd. Can you try to either add to whitelist the folder game or fully deactivate your antivirus and other programs like antimalwares?

And then try again to re-install the game and run it again. It sounds really strange that if you restart the launcher it stops working... At least that has never happened to me so far (and neither to other players otherwise lots of them would be here).

Maybe your antivirus or antimalware does something when you try to run it the 2nd time and removes any needed file...

Otherwise I ran out of ideas u.u

• Hi, when i click start all goes in the right way, apears the 4 characters, but the problem is that instead of loading the game, a window shows up but in black and doesn't load. Seconds later it says that the programe isn't working. Due to this problem i can't even choose a server.

• When I reopen the launcher for the second time it asks for admin permissions and after that it stays like that

• I am having the same issue as well. The first time after install, launcher launches just fine. The next time, just a blank while page with buttons there doing nothing. Picture in spoilers:

I have installed it now on steam. When you do that you won't have a launcher so you don't have this issue either

• I am having the same issue as well. The first time after install, launcher launches just fine. The next time, just a blank while page with buttons there doing nothing. Picture in spoilers:

I have installed it now on steam. When you do that you won't have a launcher so you don't have this issue either

I honestly don't like attaching online accounts to Steam so until they fix the launcher, I'll pass I suppose. The question is, can you still use your gameforge account while launching from Steam or do they make a Steam-only account like some online games do?

I honestly don't like attaching online accounts to Steam so until they fix the launcher, I'll pass I suppose. The question is, can you still use your gameforge account while launching from Steam or do they make a Steam-only account like some online games do?

As far as I see now it is a steam only account

• I'm not sure if this is a bug or anything but launching the client takes forever (30sec+) for me after i press start but for other people i know it takes about 10 sec, not sure if its on my end but wanted drop that.

• She opens game client ( we tried both steam and through gameforge ) the white small box appears with the 4 characters then the black screen launches which should carry into the lion games and gameforge logos but the black screen just stays black and she then gets a message saying " soul worker client is not resonding " and she has to close the game out. I had her update her graphics card drivers gtx 1050 ti but this did nothing ...anyone else with this issue ?

• gf is having same issue white small box with 4 characters loads fine then black screen pops up behind it and game basically freezes and she gets a pop up saying soul worker client is not responding .....did you figure out any solution