costume and DZ

• Well, there was a dzenai exploit last year and gold sellers were extremly cheap because of that.
    Some items were sold for 20b at this time. But no, it's not possible to obtain such amounts
    only through farming.

• hello, there is a costume i want to buy off the market but the price for the cos is 500000000 DZ how is that possible? can we farm that amount?

farm 24/7

"Esbirros, sirvientes, soldados de la fria oscuridad , ¡obedeced la llamada de Kel'Thuzad!"

AltairLoliew (Stella lv65)

Hestiaewe (Chii lv65)

Alicetariaew (Haru lv65)

Maganeewe (Lily lv65)

Yonaewe (Iris lv65)

YouTube: AltairLoliew

2.png

• As you understand, I will not say where I get money, sorry friend xD

if you want go to raid castillo as many people do and do idd every day

"Esbirros, sirvientes, soldados de la fria oscuridad , ¡obedeced la llamada de Kel'Thuzad!"

AltairLoliew (Stella lv65)

Hestiaewe (Chii lv65)

Alicetariaew (Haru lv65)

Maganeewe (Lily lv65)

Yonaewe (Iris lv65)

YouTube: AltairLoliew

2.png

• hello, there is a costume i want to buy off the market but the price for the cos is 500000000 DZ how is that possible? can we farm that amount?

farm 24/7

yeah, but what is the best place to farm?

There´ s not single place that can bring you more money. This is age of rich veterans and poor begineers. Unless you don´´ t really sell SC, then you can´ t earn as much as some items are sold for. So no one will say you definitelly best place to farm. Do you want pure DZ? Then farm rookie raids and IDD (LC -500k per 3min run). Do you want to try your luck? Then farm AoV for EC. Do you want to try ultimate luck? Try to fuse brooches maybe once you will get jackpot like Tera BSK Smelter or something similar. (dangerous ground really)

19462.png[Animefox] lvl 60 Lilly

[AnimeFoxy] lvl 60 Stella

[Delightfox] lvl 57 Erwin

[Chiifox] lvl 60 Chii

You realize when you know how to think,

it empowers you far beyond those

who knows only what to think - Neil deGrasse Tyson

• There are a few decent ways of farming dz and u could probably make 500m within a month without going p2w but for that u need good gear and some luck so unless u got that i would focus on getting stronger (Also if you ask me farming dz through pure drops on IC or any other dungeons is just a waste of time this is not bsw or kr)

• Like Cepheus said, you should concentrate on getting gear instead of farming dz. Actually except outfits and some really expensive brooches you can get anything in the game within few days. And everything important that your character needs is obtainable through alting (antides ,akasha ,respawner ,strength exp ticket,...). Actually I think the best raid to farm is AoV manic. It can give you ec, blueprints= dz, tags and Battle points, while you farm your end-game gear.

19462.png[Animefox] lvl 60 Lilly

[AnimeFoxy] lvl 60 Stella

[Delightfox] lvl 57 Erwin

[Chiifox] lvl 60 Chii

You realize when you know how to think,

it empowers you far beyond those

who knows only what to think - Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Farm aov for ecs and sell em. It somewhat involves rng so on a good day, you may get some and none on the other. At least if you are on EU server, should have constant circulation of ECS compare to dead NA server.