This is not funny anymore xd

• pasted-from-clipboard.png

I dont want to play that anymore , i have 999999 crystals :c

i know!!!! sell them all, and hopefully after the code merge they will change their management so they will be more active with us and the game... false hope i guess...

No Awesome_Life , even after this excuse of "code merge" and bla bla nothing will change the fact that soon we will reach 5 months without content, keep that in your mind.
    threea Another embarassing behaviour from the team of Soulworker. First delayed to the 10th of September , now instead the event will expire with Chii update without not even saying the day of her release trying to use the 100% xp like an event or useless thing they call "content" for take even more time. Isn't better to stop this Gameforge? To joke with your community? Or what you have done isn't enough? Excuse on excuses but actually no facts. In 5 months kr can release content that for our version take years.
    This is not fun anymore, if we are lucky the first bunch of content will be end of october/ middle November , cause watching your previous behaviour all can happen and the fun thing maybe will be only the first part of Dipluce Horizon, not even full so let think that maybe and i repeat maybe we will get Hidden Hideout for end of december mid January, while in KR for that time there will be new raid + new chara. Yeah keep going this way with excuse and bunch of useless event and using xp boost as event/content (LOL) , soon if you continue with these bullshit , becuase i really i'm not able to find better word than that, the situation will come like before merge. Instead of spent your time badly on twitter stuffs work on your game LMAO. But this time the players will not give you again a second chance.
    Have fun Collecting :D

Edited 2 times, last by Hirowl ().

• pasted-from-clipboard.png

I dont want to play that anymore , i have 999999 crystals :c

i know!!!! sell them all, and hopefully after the code merge they will change their management so they will be more active with us and the game... false hope i guess...

No Awesome_Life , even after this excuse of "code merge" and bla bla nothing will change the fact that soon we will reach 5 months without content, keep that in your mind.
    threea Another embarassing behaviour from the team of Soulworker. First delayed to the 10th of September , now instead the event will expire with Chii update without not even saying the day of her release trying to use the 100% xp like an event or useless thing they call "content" for take even more time. Isn't better to stop this Gameforge? To joke with your community? Or what you have done isn't enough? Excuse on excuses but actually no facts. In 5 months kr can release content that for our version take years.
    This is not fun anymore, if we are lucky the first bunch of content will be end of october/ middle November , cause watching your previous behaviour all can happen and the fun thing maybe will be only the first part of Dipluce Horizon, not even full so let think that maybe and i repeat maybe we will get Hidden Hideout for end of december mid January, while in KR for that time there will be new raid + new chara. Yeah keep going this way with excuse and bunch of useless event and using xp boost as event/content (LOL) , soon if you continue with these bullshit , becuase i really i'm not able to find better word than that, the situation will come like before merge. Instead of spent your time badly on twitter stuffs work on your game LMAO. But this time the players will not give you again a second chance.
    Have fun Collecting :D

HH on december.... of 2020 i guess Dx i can't be optimistic about updates anymore... :c

• i am just speechless.... hopefully GF will realize that their decisions are upsetting the whole players... its really bugging me that a great game like soul worker is being treated badly.. but again, hopefully they will start correcting what they messed up after the code merge because after that they have no other excuses. languages are removed to save time. and now code merge... no more excuses

• https://soulworker.comastuff.com/banners/community/SW_com_header_en.jpg

To actually release all of that content, the work is mostly the same as with a normal update

i am just speechless.... hopefully GF will realize that their decisions are upsetting the whole players... its really bugging me that a great game like soul worker is being treated badly.. but again, hopefully they will start correcting what they messed up after the code merge because after that they have no other excuses. languages are removed to save time. and now code merge... no more excuses

Are you sure?

• Dear SoulWorkers,

the events will end with the Chii Update (maintenance day).

The SoulWorker team

THANK YOU !!! A summer event in September, without rewards or anything.

Can we celebrate Christmas in February next time?

(it's sarcasm)

"Esbirros, sirvientes, soldados de la fria oscuridad , ¡obedeced la llamada de Kel'Thuzad!"

AltairLoliew (Stella lv60) Golden

Alicetariaew (Haru lv60) Golden

Maganeewe (Lily lv60) Re:Creators

Yonaewe (Iris lv60) SilverCrew

• not sure yet!

• Well, i'm sure that there is no change in their mind so instead of october we will have first half of dipluce at march 2020.

• look, i know they are bad and whatnot but, this their last chance to prove them self. If they messed up chi's release+ any future content then by all means we're all gonna complain and this time it will be a huge thing.. let's just for once stick up to each other and be one huge team.. because they removed languages and now the code merge issue after that they have no excuses. enough is enough!! if by the end of sep they did not release chi then oh god!!! they should be ready for a huge complain

• This thread has the wrong title.

It's still funny and will be even more funny, if they shut the server down before we get Chii.

Probably not happening. But it would be funny.

Not getting any parts of the swimsuits, but I can't say that i'm still trying, soo....

suza-_namexnkuf.jpg by Lightshine (Elsword)