Where is Iris maid?????

• Bumping this out of curiosity what happened? We were told soon on May 12th but Spiral Cats (with Iris' version added) never came back to the shop :(

• I can tell you guys are genuinely trying to listen to us and thank you but please note what Skalli pointed out. For some reason Stella and Iris are missing (you did bring it back for Haru/Lily though which is really cool). It's the 'Sweetie Pie' (Spiral Cats) outfit we're talking about. I know for sure Stella had it because I already have the outfit but last time it was released was before Iris was playable so she never received it.

Great to see the Domestic Servant for Iris is here though.

Also IDK if it helps but I found the dates they last ran on the shop: 14.05.2018 - 29.05.2018. Found it here Available Fashion Items & how to obtain them I guess for Haru/Lily it's called Sweetie-Pie but for Stella/Iris it's called Spiral Cats. Same outfit with same emotes (like you're posing for pictures) tho so it should be considered part of the same package.

Edited once, last by Keita ().

• Hello! An update about the Spiral Cat sets you are asking about: we only have the rights to use the Sweetie Pie set in our version, unfortunately the Spiral Cats one cannot be used here because of licensing limitations.

..She threw away all of her masks and put on her soul..

• I wonder if the lack of SIN brooches in the shop are connected to a similar licensing limitation as well.

dw, soon we will ran out of Sin brooches and they SHOULD put intransmitters for it again. Yeah..we got it in GF version 1 time only in 2 years xD

:chii1:EN - CicaKing | TeaAndBiscuits

• Hello! An update about the Spiral Cat sets you are asking about: we only have the rights to use the Sweetie Pie set in our version, unfortunately the Spiral Cats one cannot be used here because of licensing limitations.

Thank you this solves the mystery. Sad but at least we know why :)

Now I feel extra lucky to have bought it for Stella that time you had it in the shop May 2018.

Is this also why we miss hairstyles with outfits? If so, why? And is this also the reason we haven't gotten sins back in the premium shop?

Togekiss/Yanmega/Honchkrow/Bisharp/Excadrill/Froslass

If that's the case why does Stella have it? Did you release the Outfit without having the right to do so?

With best regards

wfdlzhqo.jpg

If that's the case why does Stella have it? Did you release the Outfit without having the right to do so?

With best regards

I'm curious about this myself. I most certainly do have the outfit for Stella. I bought it in May 2018 when it was first released in the shop along with Domestic Servant and Sweetie Pie. Interesting thing is I can't find a Steam or website announcement for it anywhere- almost like they were scrubbed/deleted. Either way I know for sure it was released at least once on the Gameforge server.

So assuming what is being said about licensing limitations preventing a release today, either they were previously licensed to sell once during a specific time, or they were released without permission :/

• I wonder if they have an agreement that for X money, they can put Y items on the premium shop for 2 weeks.

Lilly and Haru sweetie-pie were probably cherry picked since those are the 2 popular classes that have the fashion.

• So wasn't going to ever ask about this again until I saw a screenshot of Gameforge's mobile version of Soulworker and nearly spit my coffee all over the place.

LOOK:

unknown.png

So Gameforge has licensing to use the Iris Sprial Cats outfit on mobile but can't bring it to the main game??? What's going on here??? Sorry to tag threea but I hope you see where this raises the question about the outfit again.

(note the wings are not related to the outfit)

• Hello, please keep in mind that the 2 games belong to 2 different developers, and there are differences between them, such as in this case.

..She threw away all of her masks and put on her soul..

• 사공이 많으면 배가 산으로 간다

-The first one GF lover xoxoxoxo :saint:<3:love: