Just popping in

• Hi guys its been a while since I actually "participated" in this game in general. There was another one but that doesnt exist anymore :) Due to CIRCUMSTANCES, Im kind of stuck in a rut on wanting to play the game again. Is this server fun did it improve since I last left? Is it worth coming back and being invested in the game again? The game itself I been waiting for years for it to come out on NA. Now that its here it feels like there is a lack of a motivation or point to really play now. Even in KR with the branching classes are essentially just reskined of the classes we have now. Do I love the game, absolutely. I wish there was more improvement overall but, I dont really know how the community and this server itself works since I been gone for like almost like 533 days? I dont know, This is just mostly out of curiosity.

• Guess not because after logging in a few days ago, my characters are all gone for whatever reason and doesnt seem to be coming back so there isnt a point :)

• Guess not because after logging in a few days ago, my characters are all gone for whatever reason and doesnt seem to be coming back so there isnt a point :)

Try restarting game or contact game support. It happened to many ppl after code merge and adding new launcher.

• Hi guys its been a while since I actually "participated" in this game in general. There was another one but that doesnt exist anymore :) Due to CIRCUMSTANCES, Im kind of stuck in a rut on wanting to play the game again. Is this server fun did it improve since I last left? Is it worth coming back and being invested in the game again? The game itself I been waiting for years for it to come out on NA. Now that its here it feels like there is a lack of a motivation or point to really play now. Even in KR with the branching classes are essentially just reskined of the classes we have now. Do I love the game, absolutely. I wish there was more improvement overall but, I dont really know how the community and this server itself works since I been gone for like almost like 533 days? I dont know, This is just mostly out of curiosity.

Wow, you missed a lot. If you played on NA and haven't do too much progress in the game I would reccomend you starting fresh on EN server cause NA is a bit lonely. You can read this guide to see what's new in the game and what you should focus on rn (like gear etc)

Soulworker New Player Guide

Rigjt now leveling up is a lot easier and you get free gear till lv 55lv (also free soulstones and aurith gear). Making progress in city was also improved and alt farming is a lot more efficient than before.

And don't listen to trolls on the forum saying stuff like 'dead game' etc. See it with your own eyes.

:erwin4: