Soulworker costume

• I heard you will get it for free like the advancement costume. Friends told me, I'm not 109% sure.

Playing Chiihehehe!

My name OneCypher!

And my Stella ofc OneLove!

This my german-guide of my Stella!

This my drawings of SoulWorker!

Carry me pleaaase! :<

• not rly bro. play destiny 2 its so much fun. and sw is a dead game? what do u want ;3?

Well... it's a dead game ye, but can we pls keep the topic of desireworker here? xd

Anyways: Desireworker costumes (& voicelines) should be for free (just like Earl said the quest is like the adv), dunno about the weapon (I think we get the weapon for 1 week like in the adv). Anyways I'm hyped for it (even if the releasedate is 2030 with this publisher ehehe).
    :chii1:

:lilly3:         :haru3:             :iris2:          :stella3:             :chii1:

~~~ Lily / Eveeviii ~~~~~~~~ Haru / Chévelle ~~~~~~~~~ Iris / Pfeffii ~~~~~~~~~~ Stella / Deriya ~~~~~~~~~ Chii / Chíìna ~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Imagine having free to play content instead of new wheel fashion~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Maybe they can put it in the Grutin Wheel.

Hell pls no.

:lilly3:         :haru3:             :iris2:          :stella3:             :chii1:

~~~ Lily / Eveeviii ~~~~~~~~ Haru / Chévelle ~~~~~~~~~ Iris / Pfeffii ~~~~~~~~~~ Stella / Deriya ~~~~~~~~~ Chii / Chíìna ~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Imagine having free to play content instead of new wheel fashion~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• stand in line, i want Desire Worker the most and been asking for it eons ago :love:

even if gameforge decide to charge $50 for Desire Worker

i will pay it with my eyes closed

nothing beats Desire Worker:!:

except probably <3 Ephnel <3

i will literally stop buying costumes after i get Desire Worker lol :love:

Lv65 [Soragear] Lv65 [SoraMetca] Lv65 [RemGareu]

Biscuit Guild admin

Tenebris Server

• Edited once, last by Flaureda ().