8th character - Ephnel and winter update

• Sure, we're somewhat behind but for a moment let's be happy for others, keeping holiday spirit alive ;)

Ephnel looks nice, can't wait to see her in action.

Cheers workers!

:/

Edited once, last by Sannidor ().

• Again wanting a new character?

Those who ask for this do you really play? (more than 5 minutes a day I mean)

"Esbirros, sirvientes, soldados de la fria oscuridad , ¡obedeced la llamada de Kel'Thuzad!"

AltairLoliew (Stella lv65)

Hestiaewe (Chii lv65)

Alicetariaew (Haru lv65)

Maganeewe (Lily lv65)

Yonaewe (Iris lv65)

YouTube: AltairLoliew

2.png

• Again wanting a new character?

Those who ask for this do you really play? (more than 5 minutes a day I mean)

What is this question?

Like Soulworker is a Game that would need you to be online more then 5min a day wtf? What are u doing besides staying afk in Golden Citadel all day lmao.

I mean sure Players have something to do, the Premium Shop is full with Content.

That could be the 5 min to give it a quick cash up and buy trash.

Really?

With all the important content missing and people asking for the new character? X/

Really?

Im not asking for a new Char you dumbass, im just waiting for new content since she comes after HH etc. im asking for all the stuff that is still not in the Gameforge version.

btw. #fixStella

• farming(?) :D

"Esbirros, sirvientes, soldados de la fria oscuridad , ¡obedeced la llamada de Kel'Thuzad!"

Hestiaewe (Chii lv65)

Alicetariaew (Haru lv65)

Maganeewe (Lily lv65)

Yonaewe (Iris lv65)

2.png

• Yes, you still need to farm after almost 1 year from viilor and more than 7 months from skyclock? There is no content.

• You are just ridiculous.

• If KR bring a lot of fastion for her maybe next year (2021), you forget its hard to patch for GF if you are not a human. Apes cant write on keyboards.

9adbbf-1570738901.png

Server: Candus [EU]
    Main: Rayheart [Haru Estia]

Twink: Yuiheart [Chii Aruel] | Aiyheart [Iris Yuma] | Kyeheart [Erwin Arclight]

Guild: Insanity
    Language: German & English

• Another big breasted yay at this rate soul worker is def becoming a true waifu simulator. The ratio female to male is absurd imo. What fetishes didnt the lg devs turn into reality yet..

I do like her spear. Cya in 3020 on gfsw Ephnel.

<3So long, and Thanks for all the Cheese!<3

• with 5 characters yes :v

Hestiaewe (Chii lv65)

Alicetariaew (Haru lv65)

Maganeewe (Lily lv65)

Yonaewe (Iris lv65)

2.png

• Good for you, atm i have nothing to do. I'll be back in game for dipluce, than log out again.

• with 5 characters yes :v

You sure that you're not the one playing 5 min a day?

I've got 6 chars (all lvl60 and rdy for the next raid), every important stuff +9, almost perfect rolls, 100% progress on every char and almost every fashion for my mainchar.
    I'm waiting for content since September and you want to tell me and many others to farm?
    Farm what? Cash content?
    The wheel outfit that I got two times?
    100% fashion for every char that I don't need, because every inventory is full with fashion?
    Another 10 Stacks of Peta-Medikits?
    Another 5 of primaltickets ?
    More ec's for the next content? 2 stacks not enough?
    Another pesky tag? Got only one purple and two red tags D:
    Or afk farm raid 3 every day to fuse one Tera BSK brooch after one year?

Btw: My content atm is to daily log in and get the daily christmas box (that is the same box like last year, THX GF! ALWAYS WANTED TO HAVE THIS HOUSINGSTUFF TWO TIMES <3)

:lilly3:         :haru3:             :iris2:          :stella3:             :chii1:

~~~ Lily / Eveeviii ~~~~~~~~ Haru / Chévelle ~~~~~~~~~ Iris / Pfeffii ~~~~~~~~~~ Stella / Deriya ~~~~~~~~~ Chii / Chíìna ~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Imagine having free to play content instead of new wheel fashion~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• LadyJeit feel you buddy, needed 103 converters to get kritdmg on my weapon :haru1:

:lilly3:         :haru3:             :iris2:          :stella3:             :chii1:

~~~ Lily / Eveeviii ~~~~~~~~ Haru / Chévelle ~~~~~~~~~ Iris / Pfeffii ~~~~~~~~~~ Stella / Deriya ~~~~~~~~~ Chii / Chíìna ~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Imagine having free to play content instead of new wheel fashion~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• She's supposed to start in Ruin Fortress. If they released her with our current content you'd be done leveling and gearing her in 1-3 days and then you'd be back here asking for content.

2021 at earliest with how far we are behind.