Been a year without SIN brooches in shop + brooch revamp curiousity

• So I'd just like to throw out there a couple points about the current state of brooches in GFSW and ask the questions I think most of us are wondering in these regards. It would be really nice if we could get an official statement addressing some of these concerns.

When is the return of SIN brooches? It's been an entire year since they were last released and at this point it's almost impossible to get a good set now, especially in NA. Considering SD, FOT, and BSK are all perma in the shop this is really awkward. It's also an incredibly unfair advantage to players who bought them last year. I myself have a few sets but I always get newer players asking where to acquire these brooches and when I explain they always seem frustrated to hear.

Are SIN brooches being held off due to the upcoming brooch revamp? Maybe this is to try and minimize upset when the majority of SIN brooches end up with significantly different effects? When it comes to FOT/BSK most just get buffed or at very worse slight nerfs (like with provoke), but some SIN brooches go through big changes. Either way these brooches currently exist in game yet have only been offered for sale once. This really does need to be addressed, and maybe the reason actually is the upcoming revamp, but it also leads to my next question: when's the revamp?

We're at the point where the majority of dedicated players are aware there's an incoming brooch revamp. This causes all kinds of price distortions on the brooch market in anticipation of the new brooch effects. For example we have otherwise trash brooches like BSK hellcat now being valued at or above best in slot brooch prices and the former best BSK defense brooch, provoke, being valued lower than it used to be. I could go on and on about how awkward it is having a brooch market that moreso reflects future brooch effects we don't even have yet than it does the current state of the game but this is starting to reach tldr so I'll just leave it at this:

When will SIN be back?

When can we expect the brooch revamp?

• Hey there! Unfortunately there is nothing specific we can share with you about this topic, in case any item is available for sale in the Item shop it will be announced as always with an official shop-news.

..She threw away all of her masks and put on her soul..

• Hey there! Unfortunately there is nothing specific we can share with you about this topic, in case any item is available for sale in the Item shop it will be announced as always with an official shop-news.

lmao

Togekiss/Yanmega/Honchkrow/Bisharp/Excadrill/Froslass

ok thx for responding at least : /

• It's been over 4 months since the "there is nothing specific we can share with you about this topic" response from Threea.

So any news yet? Brooch rework is one of the hottest topics brought up over and over again and has a huge impact on the average player's build when it arrives. We really could use some information even if it's as much as simple acknowledgement like "yes we are aware of the rework but don't have a date yet when it will happen".

Also it's approaching a year and a half without SIN brooches. Pretty crazy. Bringing these back to the shop would be a gold mine for Gameforge. Really surprised they'd continue to sit on something like this...

• We are now at about an ENTIRE YEAR AND A HALF since these were last released: https://steamcommunity.com/app…ns/0/3140616601485527919/

These brooches are a key part of any end-game build.

What is going on? I myself have a tera set so it's not such a big deal for me but we're at the point where these brooches are so rare newer players cannot get their hands on them, especially if on NA. This is incredibly unfair and tbh doesn't even make sense how we could go so long without ever seeing them in the shop again???

• What do you mean especially on NA?

NA people are rich af compared to rest of the world, they can whale for anything.

ya, 10 rich people having all for themselves, rip new players

• What do you mean especially on NA?

NA people are rich af compared to rest of the world, they can whale for anything.

There's a thing called supply and demand. Doesn't matter what the demand is if there's no supply available.

• I mean just think about it.

Fat people have a lot of money, they drop their wallet on the game, they have a lot of brooches, huge supplies.

They can't eat the brooches.

• I mean just think about it.

Fat people have a lot of money, they drop their wallet on the game, they have a lot of brooches, huge supplies.

They can't eat the brooches.

You obviously don't play the game or the NA server, sins were in the shop for a limited time ONE time almost TWO years ago. People back then who had in-game money to do so probably stocked up on many sets. The market for them is so dry and overpriced its almost impossible for new players to get even bad sets.

Togekiss/Yanmega/Honchkrow/Bisharp/Excadrill/Froslass

• You guys still on this game lol

It's the 1st time i see ppl want to buy something in a game but they cant.

Is like GF want ur suffer

사공이 많으면 배가 산으로 간다

-The first one GF lover xoxoxoxo :saint:<3:love:

• You guys still on this game lol

It's the 1st time i see ppl want to buy something in a game but they cant.

Is like GF want ur suffer

Do you still watch this forum? LOL

"Esbirros, sirvientes, soldados de la fria oscuridad , ¡obedeced la llamada de Kel'Thuzad!"

AltairLoliew (Stella lv65)

Hestiaewe (Chii lv65)

Alicetariaew (Haru lv65)

Maganeewe (Lily lv65)

Yonaewe (Iris lv65)

YouTube: AltairLoliew

2.png

• Is not like so much thing happen

사공이 많으면 배가 산으로 간다

-The first one GF lover xoxoxoxo :saint:<3:love:

Imagine how much money you would get if you bring SIN back in Premium Shop. So it's win-win.. You get money and we, players get better stats and the SIN prices won't be so crazy anymore. Thanks