Gear up for new players

• i get 60 lvl 2 days ago and surprise - i cant farm AoV then what armor gear i need, coz weapon i take from event. I consider the waste of time/resourses for crafting/upgrading 55lvl sets stupid. then what else? 60lvl crappy set? why this game so bad =\

• If you really don't want to upgrade your current lv55 gear and don't want the AoV hard gear too, then you'll have not any other choice than find a player who'll carry you until you get your full AoV manic gear.

547684335805792266.png

*Lonely lunar nekomata*

-------------------------------------------

Achievements : 483/492

F2P cards : 489/596 | Limited : 1

Unique/Legendary items owned : 629/632 (119 items +9) + 40/41 jewels

• I dont have 55 lvl gear and first time i need get it, also i afraid about low def stats, even crappy 60 lvl uniques have much more.

• The only thing i see stupid is try to get high lvl gear whitout using resources to get stronger before try it, thats how the game works. It looks like a waste of materials for you what can i say? Just wait for someone to play the game for you then. If dont just get the better gear you can from grasscover or one from the raids and upgrade it.

• What about upgrade chance for 55 lvl sets? i need at least something like +7 all armor sets and its not a joke. Usually in normal mmo when a patch comes out with a new lvl cap and new sets, then getting the old top gear becomes easier / faster or there is an alternative initial gear so that a beginner does not spend months before starting farming the actual content.

• What about upgrade chance for 55 lvl sets? i need at least something like +7 all armor sets and its not a joke. Usually in normal mmo when a patch comes out with a new lvl cap and new sets, then getting the old top gear becomes easier / faster or there is an alternative initial gear so that a beginner does not spend months before starting farming the actual content.

You can upgrade your gifted aurith equipment to `9 without protection, and chance of upgrade is really HIGH, you won't have problems. After that farm aov hard level 60 equipment then aov maniac, what else you want? all for free? I don't know what would you do before they made all easier lol.

You also have your AOV weapon for free, just playing the event, and a primal weapon too after play primal 10 times

pasted-from-clipboard.png

Edited once, last by LadyJeit ().

• BakaOji

almost all, if not all, lv55 gear and below have increased success rate and no anti-destruction is required when upgrading :)

I recommend u max ur Trisha Loyalty first before upgrading past +6

at level60, u have a few choices of gear to go with

AoV Manic > AoV Hard > Primal > Golden Citadel

of course, AoV Manic is what u want to aim for

it is the best end game gear right now

but u will need to farm AoV Manic to gather fragments

Lv65 [Soragear] Lv65 [SoraMetca] Lv65 [RemGareu]

Biscuit Guild admin

Tenebris Server

• this is good news, I think it’s easier to buy at auction and upgrade, by the way where it is better to farm DZ at 60 lvl?

• BakaOji

at level60, imo, farm DeadMeat Factory ep4 manic to gather Dz + aethar + peta medkit

if u are strong enough, u can solo Golden Citadel [no attribute], but the boss cutscenes will make the run longer

u can skip boss cutscene in the future, GF just need to implement it

Lv65 [Soragear] Lv65 [SoraMetca] Lv65 [RemGareu]

Biscuit Guild admin

Tenebris Server

• BakaOji

at level60, imo, farm DeadMeat Factory ep4 manic to gather Dz + aethar + peta medkit

if u are strong enough, u can solo Golden Citadel [no attribute], but the boss cutscenes will make the run longer

u can skip boss cutscene in the future, GF just need to implement it

You stopid

i get 60 lvl 2 days ago and surprise - i cant farm AoV then what armor gear i need, coz weapon i take from event. I consider the waste of time/resourses for crafting/upgrading 55lvl sets stupid. then what else? 60lvl crappy set? why this game so bad =\

You bad you need upgrade weapon u know but Game bad to

(You literally said you don't want to play the Game in this post lmao, just get your ass up and upgrade the Weapon it's not that hard and if you actually would be interested in playing the Game it would not be a waste of Materials.)

• It wasn't hard for me to gear up.... I don't understand what the complaint is.

My character is old so I didn't even get a free aurith set. You new players have it easy. I had to farm my Shion and Aurith set, which mind you were way harder back in the day. I take a break from the game and come back to find out these are inadequate for AoV and still needed to get carried.

Upgrade your Aurith/Terminus set to +6/7 at minimum so you don't die. +9 is obviously better but if you are short on materials, then i don't think it is required. You'll still need a carry regardless if its +9 or not. And if they are willing to carry, +6 or +9 makes little difference. Just make sure to buy healing gel/jelly and farm the peta mediqube in Grasscover/Diplcue horizon manic so you can overdose on them when being carried.

Ideally, you should go get Primal but people rarely do primal anymore so farming primal gear is going to be tough. But if you do have Primal gear, you can do AoV a lot easier. If you do find people doing primal, make sure you know how the raid works and listen to their instructions. Primal requires more coordination than AoV unless everyone is OP. TBH this is the long way, but you shouldn't be too dependent on others to carry you in AoV, so get Primal gear if possible.

Alternatively, stare at the team search all day and request to join every single AoV manic party available. People usually do it after the Gronco buff, so log in during that time and leech.

Eventually you'll get accepted and you'll get carried. Upgrading your Aurith is required so you don't die since you get 3 respawns, and if you die too much you are just wasting people's time.

Also, don't buff/heal the boss when you have the glowing ball over your character. Heck, don't risk attacking with melee skills if you have the red ball just to be safe.

There's plenty of nice people around willing to carry, so just ask for help. When you get geared yourself, you can then return the favor.

• i dont have aurith set mb coz i played long time ago i stop playing at 51 lvl coz tired grinding and i have a status returner. any way i can buy this set and thx for advice.