replying in this thread everyday until we get corrupted records

• By all means if this is against the forum rules, take this down. It is not my intention to break them, but I am being serious. We're quickly approaching the two year mark since the KR server got it. WHERE IS CORRUPTED RECORDS.

I main Erwin but still like... Jin is forever best boi~

Server: [NA] Tenebris / [EN] Candus

My YouTube Channel :D

Twitch Channel Here <3

"It's a dark philosophy, and it haunts her constantly. She's a false alarm to me. She's a false alarm!"

• I agree it is about time we get corrupted records.

There is absolutely no reason why we still don't have it. No copy-paste answer will not satisfy us. threea talk to the upper management and get a real answer.

It is mind boggling why a company would actively destroy a game and basically lose potential income. They don't even advertise in order to make up losses. Not a single advertisement since initial announcement of NA/EU release.

• Day 2 we're gonna go on a journey guys pack your bags and fasten your seat belts.

I wanna StrikeRaid as content-management working by GF!

Omgg I'd probably suck but I appreciate the sentiment.

Well, I wonder how long this will get...
    Probably pretty long lol

I'm probably gonna have like 200+ posts before we get corrupted records.

Don't just reply, just mass tag threea .

Not sure if tagging will change much since I'm gonna reply everyday... Hmm, threea when are we getting corrupted records? Or what's the hold-up? I know that you guys are probably gonna prioritize DH part 2 from your previous posts and I'll respect that, but we want corrupted records too...

Twitch Channel Here <3

"It's a dark philosophy, and it haunts her constantly. She's a false alarm to me. She's a false alarm!"

• You must look at this whole mess like this, StrikeRaid: SoulWorker seems to have a very low priority for GF, so only a few people (maybe you can count them with one hand) work at this project. The upper management only wants to see numbers, so they milk the game like they did with other games.

I lost any hope that they will change their course and only wait for the shut down notification.

I can imagine that the Chii Advancement or DH part 2 will be announced at the end of march at the earliest. With some luck, we will get one of them than. GF did this for some while in Aion, too. They only react in the last possible point in time, but we even transgressed/crossed this point.

"This was all a cruel angel's thesis from the start..."

• It is mind boggling why a company would actively destroy a game and basically lose potential income. They don't even advertise in order to make up losses. Not a single advertisement since initial announcement of NA/EU release.

Maybe the income they generate from Soulworker is so low they don't want to spend any more time, effort and ressources on it. To Gameforge, Soulworker is just a small game with hardly any market value. They'll probably keep it running until the revenue drops below a certain point or contracts expire but I don't see management taking any kind of action that would require spending their limited ressources on this.

That beeing said: threea The delay on this content is getting ridiculous. How about you start beeing honest and tell us outright that Gameforge doesn't care? Would still be better than the copy-paste nonsense we usually get.

• I kind of feel bad for threea since he/she is just the middleman but going to mass tag until we get a good response. Don't stop tagging just because there is a copy-pasted response. Tag until there is a REAL response.

• I kind of feel bad for threea since he/she is just the middleman but going to mass tag until we get a good response. Don't stop tagging just because there is a copy-pasted response. Tag until there is a REAL response.

Yeah, i fell bad too for involve the poor threea but this is the job of the community manager.

Some friends atm are trying to tell as many people as possible to send ticket with a copy-paste text on a single day. If we can have the help of at least 300-400 people maybe we can do something to improve this game.

• You must look at this whole mess like this, StrikeRaid: SoulWorker seems to have a very low priority for GF, so only a few people (maybe you can count them with one hand) work at this project. The upper management only wants to see numbers, so they milk the game like they did with other games.

I lost any hope that they will change their course and only wait for the shut down notification.

I can imagine that the Chii Advancement or DH part 2 will be announced at the end of march at the earliest. With some luck, we will get one of them than. GF did this for some while in Aion, too. They only react in the last possible point in time, but we even transgressed/crossed this point.

Perhaps this is true, but me doing this is better than being silent. I don't wanna see the game get shut down because it's a good game; it's just not getting the treatment it should have. And if it does I highly doubt any other publisher is gonna pick this game up. SoulWorker is the only game Liongames develops, and they likely aren't in a position to self-publish it either.

Of course this is all speculation. Who knows if any of what I said is true. No one knows what's happening on the inside.

SW certainly feels like a cash grab right now and that really needs to change.

...Alright so corrupted records when? It better be in the game and I'm not taking 'no' for an answer.

Twitch Channel Here <3

• Hello everyone,

as mentioned already in the past, the current plan for the next content update is to release the second part of Dipluce Horizon. There is unfortunately nothing specific I can share with you about Corrupted Records at the moment, but once I will have more details about this, or any other specific information about the release of future content, I will gladly share it here (with an official news as we usually do).

In any case, your feedback will be forwarded to the SoulWorker team.

..She threw away all of her masks and put on her soul..

• threea Pls do get back to us with any kind of information as to why Corrupted Records takes this long. It doesn't have to be official and it doesn't have to be a release-date, just some insight would be fine. I know Gameforge is extremely secretive about it's inner workings but in this case, an exception would really be appreciated. After all, it should've been out before Chii and before Dipluce and as we know, mixing up the order of content can be dangerous concerning bugs.

• In any case, your feedback will be forwarded to the SoulWorker team.

Well you can go and forward the feedback to the team again because we aren't satisfied with literal nothing as an answer. These copy-paste corporate response is the same as not responding at all

• ... any other specific information about the release of future content, I will gladly share it here...

You can't see? Even she wanna share some news for us, but can't.

But only releasing Horizon Part 2 won't fix the content problem, because its content is nothing special. You will finish it in 1-2 hours. Really need more than a Horizon Part 2 or the community will bash the forum again.

Playing Chiihehehe!

My name OneCypher!

And my Stella ofc OneLove!

This my german-guide of my Stella!

This my drawings of SoulWorker!

Carry me pleaaase! :<