replying in this thread everyday until we get corrupted records

• Bruh atm ppls are not even ready for HH with their mindset LMAO those HH runs will be 1h and LF would be even 5h cuz ppls even now heal AOV so i wont touch that raid with such a bad randoms.

Last time that happened to me was months ago and I party with randoms. Now on average my aov runs are 2-3mins which is pretty fast compared to before. Regardless, my point is that we won't even see LF a year from now at this rate. We should've gotten HHO a long time ago which we did not. And now if they add it we will have to wait a long time just to release LF because people need to farm the gear or whatever excuse one can come up with.

Also 1 hour per HH runs is not even realistic unless you and your teammates are missing a lot. If I recall correctly, people who were using aurith in AoV didn't take nearly as long to complete the dungeon and the difference between aov and aurith is pretty significant while the difference between HH and aov isn't. It is surely better but not that great. The most you will be missing is 20% extra boss dmg from weapon and 5k crit dmg, but you will be sacrificing a lot of hp and defense just to get that. Here's a video for reference:

I guess you could argue 20% boss dmg can make a huge difference, but you also have to consider what you sacrifice for it. The defense from HHO is really not great nor the HP and I'd prefer to survive and take long rather than wasting respawners. If anything you can just skip this set entirely and only get the weapon if you maxed everything in aov including the best tags and whatnot. HH set is just glass cannon except that it's cannon mostly come from its weapon. Plus it isn't like HHO gear has +% dmg increase on LF boss/mobs.

Surely we shouldn't be sacrificing content for the sake of speeding up the updates, but this wouldn't have been an issue if Gameforge actually sped up updates after merges instead of slowing it down. Regardless, I would prefer recent content rather than a year old dungeon even if it means giving up a slight advantage. Maybe increase the drop rate to compensate for the difficulty.

dddd

• Bruh atm ppls are not even ready for HH with their mindset LMAO those HH runs will be 1h and LF would be even 5h cuz ppls even now heal AOV so i wont touch that raid with such a bad randoms.

New players make that mistake by lack of knowledge or lack of experience, sometimes lag cause that too, i mean you see it late, and some are impatient to do some damage.

HH will be worst if players don't know the forbidden skills >>> freeze , personally will put those skills together and keep my fingers away from their key

• Even "veteran" players have some kind of mental issues and wont even learn and act cocky even if theyre bad.

Also im sure runs will be 50min+ cuz ppls have 1490acc and Dh accs and for HH its 1800 so they will miss every single skill cuz they cant put tag or acc fam on armor cuz they wont lose any bdmg :Pepega: Thats why im saying that.

About using skill while core phase its not hard to type in yt: "hidden hideout guide" and theres ryua and zero story guides but zero is better in most parts of explaining boss phases etc.

First runs should be around ~15min max for geard ppls and im not couting FOT rebalance which probably wont be with HH so another stab in the back cuz of laziness :OMEGALUL:

• When HH comes it's gonna be a nightmare

cause im gonna be one of the people that don't know what they're doing either let's be real

:haru3:

I main Erwin but still like... Jin is forever best boi~

Server: [NA] Tenebris / [EN] Candus

My YouTube Channel :D

Twitch Channel Here <3

"It's a dark philosophy, and it haunts her constantly. She's a false alarm to me. She's a false alarm!"

• According to what I was told, the requirement for a player not to miss any hits in HH is 1810. So anything below 1800 would be below 99%. I'm assuming people with 1.6k accuracy would have around 90% hit rate. If you count luke, then you'd get enough to reach 100% but that's up at maximum 40% of the time. I have around 1.5-1.6k acc with DH accessories, so it isn't as bad. With that being said, doing HH with DH accessories is totally viable and you won't suffer a lot because of 400 accuracy from aov.

If you really don't want to miss though, just replace weapon tag. I honestly don't think anyone has heroic boss tag on their aov weapon, but even if you do, the amount of damage you can gain from DH set is significantly greater than the weapon tag alone. Afterall, we are talking about 21% boss dmg + 16% AB + CDR% vs max of 15%boss dmg(I think? I never had heroic boss dmg).

Anyway, if you are wondering what tag to switch to, it's either Viiloria or Disowned. Each grade gives 63 more accuracy than the previous, unique standing at +189 accuracy. Legendary should give you at least 220+

Just found out I got heroic disowned. It gives +315 accuracy.

dddd

Edited once, last by Silvery ().

• good for you, got the 189 one, but will let me reach 1840 acc good enough

• Bruh ppls have heroic pesky on weapon wtf :Weird: And purple tag give a huge difference x))

Acc fams on armor exists tho.

That's quite an statement right there. I've opened over hundred of boxes and have yet to see a heroic pesky tag. At best, I'd only get 1 legendary tag out of 50 nowadays. I can totally see legendary pesky tags on a few people, but heroic that's just overstretching it. I've also inspected a lot of players and the average I see is around unique/legendary tags. Sometimes those tags aren't event boss dmg tags. I mean unless you are strictly speaking about the top players of the entire game, I mean sure I guess.

Also you mentioned that acc fams on armor exsits too. I'm not sure what you mean by that, but I guess you mean tags.

Considering that I literally have all the tag below unique and I still have yet to see an accuracy armor tag, would you mind showing me the tag you are specifically talking about?

dddd

Edited once, last by Silvery ().

• I've been hunting for pesky forever

The best I've gotten was a blue enlightened tag iirc, heroic pesky is way too rare

I don't have much to add im just doing the daily post 🤣

I main Erwin but still like... Jin is forever best boi~

Server: [NA] Tenebris / [EN] Candus

My YouTube Channel :D

Twitch Channel Here <3

"It's a dark philosophy, and it haunts her constantly. She's a false alarm to me. She's a false alarm!"

• I mean armor familiars for ~90 accuracy instead of 3/4 bdmg and tags are cringe rng so it doesnt matter if youre tryharding SCP or just whaled it.

• Hmmm HH gear doesn't seem as impressive as I initially would have thought. A bad HH set might be questionable when paired against a good AoV set. But I doubt that a decent HH set is going to be any worse than AoV.