replying in this thread everyday until we get corrupted records

• Bruh my motivation to post is so low I forgot again yesterday

We're finally getting Chii advance omggg so that means CR 2020 now let's gooooo

I main Erwin but still like... Jin is forever best boi~

Server: [NA] Tenebris / [EN] Candus

My YouTube Channel :D

Twitch Channel Here <3

"It's a dark philosophy, and it haunts her constantly. She's a false alarm to me. She's a false alarm!"

if i were you i wouldn't be happy too quickly.

사공이 많으면 배가 산으로 간다

-The first one GF lover xoxoxoxo :saint:<3:love:

• Threea recently stated CR is supposed to release around the same time as Chii adv. Could be next week or the following patch. Keep in mind it's a pre-req for desireworker. DH pt3 and DW will prob be end of summer/mid fall if GF manages to keep on pace.

Since the patch next week will only be 1 month since the brooch rework patch (which was also 1 month since HH) I'm at least slightly hopeful they are trying to do monthly updates now instead of the 3 month(?) bs they were doing over the past year.

We have A TON of content to catch up on at this point so any slower isn't an option.

why did this make me laugh.... but anyways let's wait and see what happens after the upcoming event.

• Threea recently stated CR is supposed to release around the same time as Chii adv. Could be next week or the following patch. Keep in mind it's a pre-req for desireworker. DH pt3 and DW will prob be end of summer/mid fall if GF manages to keep on pace.

Since the patch next week will only be 1 month since the brooch rework patch (which was also 1 month since HH) I'm at least slightly hopeful they are trying to do monthly updates now instead of the 3 month(?) bs they were doing over the past year.

We have A TON of content to catch up on at this point so any slower isn't an option.

They make return hook when they need, if player base is not enougth, they will make something, that's the rules of gatcha games.

사공이 많으면 배가 산으로 간다

I really hope you're right

:haru1:

Gameforge pls prove me wrong like if they can manage to update that quickly to catch us up then yeah I'd be more than happy to give them the praise.

And then that'll be the end of this thread~

Twitch Channel Here <3

"It's a dark philosophy, and it haunts her constantly. She's a false alarm to me. She's a false alarm!"

• Well their updates were much faster up until AoV release I think. After that the updates slowed down a lot. We were catching up at some point.

• I guess we'll always be left in the dark to what really caused the slowdown after the AoV M update they never gave us a clearcut answer iirc

C'mon let's catch up faster already 😤😤😤 (and also please fix Erwin's lasercall it does no damage half the time I'm suffering)

Twitch Channel Here <3

• Simple question if they never make Corupted you will post here every day until your death ?

사공이 많으면 배가 산으로 간다

• Reminder that Threea did state the following about a month ago:

pasted-from-clipboard.png

(Scheduled Maintenance - 7/7/2020 08:50 CEST (02:50 EDT))

Also before that Threea stated this too:
    pasted-from-clipboard.png

(Letter to the community)

So it would stand to reason this week's update may include CR. If not it could be something else like IDD 2, Primal Hero, Abyss Lounge(?) or something. Hell maybe even the jump map lol. Also I know we're getting Rumble Vacation but it shouldn't count as 'additional content for all characters' since it's just an event map we've had twice in the past already.

• Wait we going to get Rumble vacation? I thought the summer grutin world was going to be the only summer event. I love the Rumble vacation so I'm quite excited for seeing its return. My favorite event in this game.

Also I was pretty sure it was just corrupted records with Chii advancement because that was what was promised and not anything else. The new post promising something for everyone else seem to reaffirm that stance.