replying in this thread everyday until we get corrupted records

• I'm pretty sure when they said content for everyone they probably meant the turbulent beach event. I know msot wouldn't consider that content but I wouldn't look past that is what GF meant.

As for Corrupted records, it will probably come pretty soon. They didn't explicitly say it will come together. Just that Chii advancement and Corrupted records will come after HH.

At this point, we need to take what they say literally word for word, and not what such a sentence may otherwise imply. I'll give it, maybe a month hopefully for Corrupted Records.

• I'm pretty sure when they said content for everyone they probably meant the turbulent beach event.

This will be the third time we've had that event. It's nothing new. Even then if it was to be considered content then sure enough the current event's Grutin World counts as well. So why didn't Chii adv release last update with the brooches? Or why not the update before that along with Hidden Hideout? It's 11 months since she first released here. No other character took this long to receive their advancement and on KR, Chii's adv took only about 3 months.

Ultimately we're faced with the reality that Threea lied to us about 'content for all characters' being what held up Chii's advancement. Not sure the reason for this. It was stated only last month so it's surprising we'd get misinformation so close to the patch date.

I just want honesty.

• Still waiting for JBB to be a Haru main.

With best regards

Nah Haru sucks

:jin1:

I'm pretty sure when they said content for everyone they probably meant the turbulent beach event. I know msot wouldn't consider that content but I wouldn't look past that is what GF meant.

Perhaps, or whatever is gonna be in the cash shop too since they mentioned something about that. Although hinting 'content for everyone' even though it's probably just a 'new event' (we got turbulent beach holiday last year) is a pretty low blow imo ;( but yeah remaining hopeful with GF is a struggle rn... Although having CR next month would be super nice

It's the Gameforge we all know and love

Is that chris👀big fan

CR 2021: c

CR 2030 smh my head

I main Erwin but still like... Jin is forever best boi~

Server: [NA] Tenebris / [EN] Candus

My YouTube Channel :D

Twitch Channel Here <3

"It's a dark philosophy, and it haunts her constantly. She's a false alarm to me. She's a false alarm!"

• I think corrupted will be on October with Hallowen event

사공이 많으면 배가 산으로 간다

-The first one GF lover xoxoxoxo :saint:<3:love:

• Anyone played the 2019 Turbulent summer event? Is it the same as the one in 2019? I was away during 2019 summer. I'm kind of disappointed since I played during the 2018 one. There was pools, a stage in Grace city and even a event quest. So this one seems underwhelming in terms of the overall extent of the event.

• Anyone played the 2019 Turbulent summer event? Is it the same as the one in 2019? I was away during 2019 summer. I'm kind of disappointed since I played during the 2018 one. There was pools, a stage in Grace city and even a event quest. So this one seems underwhelming in terms of the overall extent of the event.

It is the same. Just a simple copy&paste event

Venit aevus ille :erwin4:

Server: Candus (EN) Character: Erwin Guild: Vale

• BTW they said in the polish channel of official discord that the "content for everyone that should come with chii advancement so everyone has fun playing this patch" isn't in this patch.

With best regards

wfdlzhqo.jpg

• BTW they said in the polish channel of official discord that the "content for everyone that should come with chii advancement so everyone has fun playing this patch" isn't in this patch.

With best regards

That's nice but if they're gonna make announcements like that they should put it in a more accessible area for everyone

Not everyone's gonna be checking every single language thread for news like that 😫

I main Erwin but still like... Jin is forever best boi~

Server: [NA] Tenebris / [EN] Candus

My YouTube Channel :D

Twitch Channel Here <3

"It's a dark philosophy, and it haunts her constantly. She's a false alarm to me. She's a false alarm!"

• Another case of chii advancement in first quarter lmao

Gameforge just makes pointless "announcements" in hopes of quenching the community's cries for updates but then just delays it which makes it worse.

Nice.

It is the same. Just a simple copy&paste event

So only 2018 have the event quest and the stage? That's a shame. So it seems all future summers will be like this too. I mean they didn't just copy paste, there is literally LESS content and effort in the subsequent versions.