replying in this thread everyday until we get corrupted records

• When you gonna have Corrupt this fall, you gonna make a other thread or no ?

Nah I'm not making another thread like this. Replying everyday is kinda hard like my fingers get tired bruh 😏

I want all the rebalances. Including the most recent ones (Haru, Iris, Erwin)

With best regards

Yesss all rebalances pls but c'mon jin best boi he needs them so bad ;(

who wouldn't love rapid punch with high attack speed.

counter and counter storm buff pls k ty

Counter storm buff pls pls pls

I main Erwin but still like... Jin is forever best boi~

Server: [NA] Tenebris / [EN] Candus

My YouTube Channel :D

Twitch Channel Here <3

"It's a dark philosophy, and it haunts her constantly. She's a false alarm to me. She's a false alarm!"

• 6 more days and we will reach 2nd Anniversary of Lilly & Stella's Corrupted Records release ! ^^
    (CR KR release date was 28/08/2018)

We can no longer brag about only being 1 year behind. 2 years behind now! We growing up, i'm so proud.

• 6 more days and we will reach 2nd Anniversary of Lilly & Stella's Corrupted Records release ! ^^
    (CR KR release date was 28/08/2018)

that's depressing ;(

also guys see look im playing soulworker it's so much fun (i'm farming the meseta to get a better hairstyle that looks more like him i'm kinda broke in this game lmao)

Twitch Channel Here <3

"It's a dark philosophy, and it haunts her constantly. She's a false alarm to me. She's a false alarm!"

• All I see is a traitor

• :haru2:

Twitch Channel Here <3

• PhantasyWorker - Your Money Awaits.

It's a new product published by our one and only GF.

It's basically Phantasy Star Online 2, but since it's another name, it's another game.

Show me some adzzz

Venit aevus ille :erwin4:

Server: Candus (EN) Character: Erwin Guild: Vale

• We've had this event for about 2 weeks now? And still no date for the next update or for when this event ends

A jin think emote would be so good here bigsad

Twitch Channel Here <3

• And once you have crafted the good items (took me less than 1 week), this event becomes useless, so we don't have anything good in the meantime.

:lilly4:

• If the next update isn't something big and soon then we might as well meet the same fate as the TW server just did. Speaking of TW, I believe they are now the first official SW server to close down. Thing is their publishers were really bad, arguably worse than Gameforge yet they already had DesireWorker (but no brooch revamp lol). In terms of content, our pacing has been pretty close to theirs and this is really concerning considering the similarities.

JP on the other hand already has Ephnel and is about to get her advancement + DesireWorker in just 2 days. Keep in mind Chii released on JP only about a month before Chii released here. In the same timespan since then we've only received Chii's advancement (AFTER ELEVEN MONTHS) yet JP will have received Chii's advancement + desire, Ephnel, Ephnel advancement + desire, all translated and VOICE ACTED. The fact that JP can outpace us that fast since last year shows there's some gross incompetence over at GF HQ right now. Something isn't right.

Things are not looking good. Corrupted records isn't going to save us either. We need to at least get all content up to level 68 within the next few months. That means:

-Corrupted Records

-Dipluce Horizon pt3

-AoV solo ranked

-Primal Hero

-Abyss Lounge

-Innocent Daydream pt2

-DesireWorker

-character balance reworks

-new armor amp

-EC/refinement UI overhauls

-Lunar Falls.

You know what's crazy? Even if we got all that content in a patch tomorrow, KR would still be way ahead of us. They'd still have more districts out of Grace City, Violent Sun raid with heroic gear and IDD pt3. Oh yeah can't forget the jump map and a bunch of other little things like the church.

Even the private server had more content than us THIS TIME LAST YEAR. How can anyone at Gameforge think that this is an acceptable path forward with this game? Is there a plan to catch-up or are we expected to shut down soon as well? Either way something has to happen as this content gap is now completely unsustainable.