No comments...xD

• You should be ashamed to delete the event and leave us with no content in quarantine, but as the wonderful company that you are you will not care :)

sorry for the english of the google translator but my language was removed for """"""""""""""""""""""faster updates"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

"Esbirros, sirvientes, soldados de la fria oscuridad , ¡obedeced la llamada de Kel'Thuzad!"

AltairLoliew (Stella lv60) Re:Creators

Hestiaewe (Chii lv60) Golden

Alicetariaew (Haru lv60) Golden

Maganeewe (Lily lv60) Golden

Yonaewe (Iris lv60) SilverCrew

• And now another thread, now i want to ask this: Someone really expected updates for tomorrow? Surely not me.

• no, just lengthen the event but not even that xD

"Esbirros, sirvientes, soldados de la fria oscuridad , ¡obedeced la llamada de Kel'Thuzad!"

AltairLoliew (Stella lv60) Re:Creators

Hestiaewe (Chii lv60) Golden

Alicetariaew (Haru lv60) Golden

Maganeewe (Lily lv60) Golden

Yonaewe (Iris lv60) SilverCrew

• People are stuck at home and instead of capitalizing on it and giving us SOMETHING to do in-game Gameforge is instead going to remove the one reason end game players were still logging in?

Brilliant.

• People are stuck at home and instead of capitalizing on it and giving us SOMETHING to do in-game Gameforge is instead going to remove the one reason end game players were still logging in?

Brilliant.

Their professional business manager knows what to do.

Venit aevus ille :erwin4:

Server: Candus (EN) Character: Erwin Guild: Vale

• According to the latest planning, Chii Aruel Advancement and DH part 2 (without HH) should arrive in April. However, considering the current situation (they wrote that gameforge programmers are not able to solve the problems of this game so they contacted Lion Games directly hoping they can solve them), I believe that before June we will not see anything.

• According to the latest planning, Chii Aruel Advancement and DH part 2 (without HH) should arrive in April. However, considering the current situation, I believe that before June we will not see anything.

Are you sure?

Hello there, about the last post, as already written in that announcement, changes can always happen in a rough plan. Since we did not release DH part 2 yet, that is the first in line, it means that all the rest updates have to be moved as well at a later point. However, we will hopefully be able to share with you some more details about the upcoming updates soon.