Inevitable Lilly buffs when thread

• Greetings everyone!

Today's announcement mentioned that Chii advancement is being worked on, while we got no words about other character revamps.

In my opinion Chii advancement doesn't really matter, an overpowered character gets a small buff and a new skin. She will stay overpowered, her overall gameplay won't develop, additional left click on moves, more dmg. What's the point of pushing the strongest character, absolutely nothing, right?

On the other side, Lilly players have been waiting for changes that save them from being part of the bottom 2 characters gang. Her moves would gain new purpose, her initial design flaws(pushing basic attack and SA break at the cost of cooldowns, damage and SF cost on skills) that has been plaguing her since beta would finally cease to exist.

I'm talking about Lilly revamp because the others either already got it or don't really need the changes as of now. Erwin is still abusing provoke, as we have still yet to get our brooch revamp. For Jin, nothing would save him from being the bottom of the barrel in PVE, the char is about pretending that SW has playable PVP.

Anyways, in my opinion, character revamps are much more important than some random placeholder character that can't even open most boxes and is still lacking most of the costumes others have. I understand that some people enjoy playing boring characters or a fat, filthy, oppai loli catgirl hits their fetish list, but I must ask everyone to be objective here and realize that Lilly's revamp should take absolute priority.

• You realize this is Gameforge we are talking about... right?

Jokes aside, Chii's update + advancement is more like... re-balanced, then buffed up a bit again due to advancement.

As for Lily's revamp, it is a long time coming indeed, with another one to look forward too again in the future around the time Desire Worker releases.

In the end though, any update is better than silence for four months with whole characters broken.

• When you finally realize Lily is only good for SCP, you will be more happy.

Just bring us hh fast, everything else can wait.

• There is nothing else to do but wait. I hope that GF will quickly be interested in strengthening Lily because actually waiting for its improvement is already annoying.

• Just a little up here,

Lily can't do HH with DH jewels, she still missing accuracy.

901 Base accuracy (level 65)
    449 HH Shoulders +9 (59+390)
    239.9 Titles - 179 wondrous - 093 racer (160+79.90)
    30 Earings DH
    90 Weapon familiars (45+45)

= 1710 accuracy

Don't tell the excuses of HH jewels, accuracy tag, familiars or even brooches. No one want thoses.:thumbdown:

She should have +100 accuracy after rework. :evil:

y7qg.png

Edited once, last by Ellenn ().

• Or just read ?

So i'm gonna fucked up my weapon right now,

with a useless tag

while it's obvious

that we don't have Lunar Fall,

whatever I can be cap for it

with HH jewels. Thanks :thumbup:

Try to understand accuracy is a good argument to push Lily rework forward :)

y7qg.png

• Making a second weapon with accuracy tag makes running hh with dh acc (and acc capping in lf when it first comes out) much easier. All you'll need is to swap weapons, instead of jumping through hoops. You'll need to swap titles and replace your 3rd soulstone with an accuracy amp whenever you do hh. You'll also need to high roll 2 accuracy amps and a high accuracy roll on the dh necklace. Making a second weapon is much simpler, and cheaper, based on my luck and NA markets. In the end, even if she had +100 accuracy, you wouldn't acc cap in hh without an accuracy tag unless you have perfect gear.

Of course, this isn't to say I think Lily revamp is not needed. Post-rework Lily is so much more fun to play (and so much stronger) than pre-rework Lily. My comment was in case your post makes someone think that disowned/heroic is a bad tag, which it is not(unless you can already reach acc cap with 1 accuracy amp)

Edited once, last by Amethyste ().

• Lily can't do HH with DH jewels, she still missing accuracy.

Don't tell the excuses of HH jewels, accuracy tag, familiars or even brooches. No one want thoses. :thumbdown:

Every other character have a base of 1000 accuracy more or less.

Every other character is cap the way I write on my post here.

(Iris and Jin still miss 20-60 accu of 1810 HH requirement)

For Lily, when HH was implanted, I was obliged to have a secondary AOV gear item with +33 accu roll and +90 accu gear familiar. (This way was the more efficient, And I know plenty other way to be cap)

Just to run HH with AOV gear and my DH jewels.

The problem still the same with HH gear.

Lily is missing the +100 accu of her rework. That's all.

y7qg.png

• I recommend you in the meantime to extinguish your frustration, to play an amazing character called Chii.

She's breathtaking and you will probably enjoy playing her boring gameplay since you seems bored enough to throw your prejudices to Chii players.

I am waiting for Lily's rework too because it is unfair in the current situation, but I remain respectful for other player's tastes...

Regards,

• And yet you're still on two soulstones yikes

• Considering that the accuracy requirement is getting higher as we continue to progress, I do believe it is of immediate importance to bring these buffs as accuracy is an important stat in the game. However, this does not mean that we should just postpone chii's advancement or any of that matter. In fact, it'd be great that they would bring these changes with the upcoming patch considering they did mention they don't want to bring an update where only chii players benefit.

And yet you're still on two soulstones yikes

I don't see what this has to do with this thread or if it adds anything to it. If you have some personal issue with that person, then take it to DMs, nobody in here wanna see that.

dddd

• Considering that the accuracy requirement is getting higher as we continue to progress, I do believe it is of immediate importance to bring these buffs as accuracy is an important stat in the game. However, this does not mean that we should just postpone chii's advancement or any of that matter. In fact, it'd be great that they would bring these changes with the upcoming patch considering they did mention they don't want to bring an update where only chii players benefit.

And yet you're still on two soulstones yikes

I don't see what this has to do with this thread or if it adds anything to it. If you have some personal issue with that person, then take it to DMs, nobody in here wanna see that.

Pointing out that this player obvs wants to min max but still runs 2 soulstones

• Yeah, probably boring, that's why i am enjoying her, you are right Genius.

:chii1:EN - CicaKing | TeaAndBiscuits

• LMAO

OFF topic again

So players don't have any arguments to push Lily rework :|

Solution 1: accu tag -> Rejected

Solution 2: play another char -> Rejected

Solution 3?: Soulstones? whatever? -> Rejected

Solution 4: Chii adv? STILL LILY THREAD -> Rejected

My point was a good argument, and players are trying to discuss other things :/

Lily have a problem of accuracy, rework will fix it try to fight that instead of being ridiculous

At least thanks for the visibility and keep good vibes <3

y7qg.png

• Another great reason lily needs the rework is so we can stop dying from being unable to dash cancel one of our core skills.

Considering that the accuracy requirement is getting higher as we continue to progress, I do believe it is of immediate importance to bring these buffs as accuracy is an important stat in the game. However, this does not mean that we should just postpone chii's advancement or any of that matter. In fact, it'd be great that they would bring these changes with the upcoming patch considering they did mention they don't want to bring an update where only chii players benefit.

Pretty much this, I believe they'll try to bring other reworks with chii's advancement. If not then rip.