Neosanctum Transmitter question

• Hi, I was wondering if veneris and Arua are only from Neosanctum Transmitters and if the chance of getting them is increased? I'm having a hard time finding any information on this like I heard they were only available at a certain time and stuff. Thanks.

• Wait, can you actually get akashas from Neosactum before they are in normal transmitters by merge? Is that 100% true?? I'm still waiting for Arua!

:haru2:

• I opened around ~200 neo transmitters. I got 5 to 6 auras from there, so the chance is quite decent. However, it could've just been that I was lucky. I did not get the card I was looking for though.

I did not get Veneris or Tenebris. Most common 5* card I got was aura.

dddd

• I opened around ~200 neo transmitters. I got 5 to 6 auras from there, so the chance is quite decent. However, it could've just been that I was lucky. I did not get the card I was looking for though.

I did not get Veneris or Tenebris. Most common 5* card I got was aura.

Arua is currently on rate-up in the neosanctums. Because of this, if you are trying to roll Tenebris or Veneris you should be opening regular transmitters instead.

• and here i tried throwing $100 at the game and got 2-3 stars. No arua O_O.png

It's rng. I was trying to get Tenebris and didn't get him at all. I was actually surprised I got that many arua until someone told me about double chance to get it in game. But then again, it might just be my rng was on point for getting her which was enough to make her hidden and +2.

dddd

• Hello AllenD here is the thread with the info: Dipluce Horizon Part II – Maintenance 08/04/2020

The NeoSanctum Transmitter will now have double chance for the following cards (the previously added cards will be removed as always):

• Arua (5 star)
    • Lilly (4 star)
    • Jenna (4 star)

The rotations are usually happening when we have a new patch/update, so until the next update, these cards will be avaialble in the NeoSanctum Transmitters.

After that, new cards will be added to the NT and the previous ones will be removed and added to the normal ones.

..She threw away all of her masks and put on her soul..

• It was announced that the NeoSanctum cards were added to normal transmitters each month (even if we don't get any new content), why is not Arua in normal transmitters already? Soon it will be two months since Arua is in Neosanctum trassmitters.

:lilly1:

• Hello threea I don't know the reason why are you changing what you said in the past... ? Please explain it!

Look what you said now...

Hello AllenD here is the thread with the info: Dipluce Horizon Part II – Maintenance 08/04/2020

The NeoSanctum Transmitter will now have double chance for the following cards (the previously added cards will be removed as always):

• Arua (5 star)
    • Lilly (4 star)
    • Jenna (4 star)

The rotations are usually happening when we have a new patch/update, so until the next update, these cards will be avaialble in the NeoSanctum Transmitters.

After that, new cards will be added to the NT and the previous ones will be removed and added to the normal ones.

• It was announced that the NeoSanctum cards were added to normal transmitters each month (even if we don't get any new content), why is not Arua in normal transmitters already? Soon it will be two months since Arua is in Neosanctum trassmitters.

Hello, I've answered to this right before, Arua is still in the NT since there was no rotation yet. Once there is a change of the cards in the NT (new cards will be introduced), then Arua, Lilly & Jenna will be also added/moved to the normal ones.

FlameShiki This is the same process as always, there is nothing different/changed than what we did before, maybe you were confused by the wording ("removed") ? If yes, then my mistake, I meant the above.

• threea Thank you for your answer but I think that you didn't understand us, the problem with the process is these two parts:

"The current plan for us is to release new cards every month." and "Additionally, every time that we will introduce new cards, the previously new cards will be added to the normal Transmitters as well – so you will have the chance to get them out of the normal Transmitters as well with a delay between releases."

We're not getting cards every month, the last time that we didn't get new cards at least the Neosanctum ones were added to normal transmitters but this time we're not even getting this, the question is why not? Why do we have to wait for new content that doesn't event have a release date yet?

• As mentioned before, the rotations are happening when we have a bigger patch/update at the moment and not during a standard maintenance - this is why since DH2 there were no new additions(that can take longer than a month, that was the initial plan as we also said back then).

For the second part, it is still the same process that will happen with the upcoming rotation.

• As mentioned before, the rotations are happening when we have a bigger patch/update at the moment and not during a standard maintenance - this is why since DH2 there were no new additions(that can take longer than a month, that was the initial plan as we also said back then).

For the second part, it is still the same process that will happen with the upcoming rotation.

Since we're on the topic I got a different question about those transmitters. If there are cards mentioned in the announcement for Neo-Transmitters that where previously available from normal transmitters, are those cards removed from normal transmitters for that time-period?

Hello, I've answered to this right before, Arua is still in the NT since there was no rotation yet. Once there is a change of the cards in the NT (new cards will be introduced), then Arua, Lilly & Jenna will be also added/moved to the normal ones.

FlameShiki This is the same process as always, there is nothing different/changed than what we did before, maybe you were confused by the wording ("removed") ? If yes, then my mistake, I meant the above.

As mentioned before, the rotations are happening when we have a bigger patch/update at the moment and not during a standard maintenance - this is why since DH2 there were no new additions(that can take longer than a month, that was the initial plan as we also said back then).

If I remember correctly, the rotation was going to be every month, regardless of whether the update was going to be big or small.

We were not born yesterday, we know that the cards are no longer rotating because you are earning more money than usual for Arua.

PS: Lily and Jenna have nothing new.

PS2: if you do not understand me well by using a google translator, I will tell galleys or albus in my language and that they translate it for you, I do not think it will cost too much.

"Esbirros, sirvientes, soldados de la fria oscuridad , ¡obedeced la llamada de Kel'Thuzad!"

AltairLoliew (Stella lv63) Golden

Hestiaewe (Chii lv63) Golden

Alicetariaew (Haru lv63) Golden

Maganeewe (Lily lv62) SilverCrew

Yonaewe (Iris lv61) Re:Creators

2.png