• i wouldn't even expect hidden hideout within the next couple months anymore.

Characters: nathanSol (Haru), Yanmega (Lily), Honchkrow (Chii), Excadrill (Iris), Bisharp (Erwin).

• I don't know ... people like to complain about something they can't change. I don't understand... :D You all know that rarely release updates and we also know their opinion. Why are you complaining nonstop if you know that they will not improve on this? Masochists or what? :/

66lY1pe.jpgGAME
    Main and Favorite Character

Cinnabar | Lily Bloomerchen

INTERNET

Main Nickname | MrParumiV18

My Page | mrparumiv18.com

[PL SOLO PLAYER]

• Hey there, I don't really understand the reason behind the complaints for the extension of the EP reduction event.. If some of you consider it "not useful" because you might not play as much nowadays, it is your own choice, but it doesn't mean that it is not helping other players that are more active and enjoy having the EP reduction permanently added. ;)

About the next update, as already mentioned in the last community letter, it will be Hidden Hideout. There is no date we can share with you at the moment, but once we are getting closer, you will be informed as always.

..She threw away all of her masks and put on her soul..

• Hey there, I don't really understand the reason behind the complaints for the extension of the EP reduction event.. If some of you consider it "not useful" because you might not play as much nowadays, it is your own choice, but it doesn't mean that it is not helping other players that are more active and enjoy having the EP reduction permanently added. ;)

100% agree with this. Perma EP reduction is a really good thing and I think all active players are quite thankful for it.

100% agree with this. Perma EP reduction is a really good thing and I think all active players are quite thankful for it.

Not good if someone wants to play ranking and cant play all day, will lose the rank thanks to the stupid count on aov and scp

Im fine with ep reduction, just saying.

Not good if someone wants to play ranking and cant play all day, will lose the rank thanks to the stupid count on aov and scp

Dude the Ranking is dog shit, how can someone care this much about it.

• Yeah. Imagine tryharding this ranking with primal OMEGALUL. Jp server laughs when they see ppls doing primal for some useless wings and 5ec's which can be done in 1 day from LC etc OMEGALUL.

• Not good if someone wants to play ranking and cant play all day, will lose the rank thanks to the stupid count on aov and scp

I understand where you are coming from and I used to think that as well but it's not completely true. The same people who tryhard the runcounts will just spend more time sitting on mats instead of running (which is super boring). Either way if you _really_ wanna compete you're gonna have to be in-game like 24/7 for a week regardless. So while run counts might be less the amount of time dedicated will still pretty much be the same (even if it's AFKing for 30-60 min at a time, then repositioning on a new mat).

That said the positive effects EP reduction has outside of ranking far outweigh any perceived downside on the ranking system. Aside from a few of us who occasionally choose to compete in rankings, the majority of the player base doesn't care and just wants to farm. Given how costly it is to run late-game dungeons/raids they really need their EP reduction, otherwise it's just a major hindrance and quite frustrating to deal with.

TLDR; the pros outweigh the cons

• The ranking system is a stress system for those obsessed with it, as you have to play very hard everyday, eventually you will break, hate this kind of things but most games want players to be hooked up and play/spend more, forgetting that the main goal of gaming is having fun and relaxing.

Savage mode actiavtedimagegif_.gif

Pain to the World.