Blueprint El Dorado Mask

• A long time ago I threw to the ground my copy of the "blueprint - El Dorado Mask for Lilly" and I want to get it again, but only buy/exchange it, not get it myself by making a new character from the new story line up to the golden citadel.

My question is why you can trade this item only for the characters Iris and Chii, and the others not? Is this a bug or intended effect? :/ I'm asking for some information on this matter. Thanks and best regards.

66lY1pe.jpgGAME
    Main and Favorite Character

Cinnabar | Lily Bloomerchen

INTERNET

Main Nickname | MrParumiV18

My Page | mrparumiv18.com

[PL SOLO PLAYER]

• I dunno if it's only a mistake or not about possible trades for Iris and Chii and not for others. In that case, the only ways remaining that allow you to get it are to farm GC progress or try your luck getting it in those "Fashion Blueptint Chest", but you guessed right chances to get it in these chests are very low.

I agree it could be nice to make this blueprint sellable/exchangeable for every char, but since fixes like this one generally happen to the KR version first and according to the lack of content, it'd take ages to come on our version. So you'll have to either be extremely patient or take over you and farm it again.

*Lonely lunar nekomata*

-------------------------------------------

Achievements : 478/487

F2P cards : 458/588 | Limited : 1/36 | NeoSanctum : 0/6

Unique/Legendary items owned : 612/617 (112 items +9) + 36/37 jewels

• Thanks for any information, but please also let threea comment on this.

66lY1pe.jpgGAME
    Main and Favorite Character

Cinnabar | Lily Bloomerchen

INTERNET

Main Nickname | MrParumiV18

My Page | mrparumiv18.com

[PL SOLO PLAYER]