Catrhine cutscene is different?

• So I just started to play and I just finished "Brakeout" location with main quest. I had muted game during cutscene and wanted to se it again on yt. But... on yt there are some Cathrine scenes that are full animated and in game I saw "art panels" with dialogue. Did smth happened? What's going on? 2 different cutscenes for the same boss?

Edit: Wait... is it only JP version that have this fully animated end scene with Cathrine? WTF? Im confused af

Edit2: Also I played here as Chii and apparenty tehre is some kind of different timeline. Lol this story is confusing af now o.O

Edited 2 times, last by kileras1 ().

• Yeah, Chii has a different cutscene there compared to all the other characters. There's also another cutscene in Ruin Fortress that's completely missing for her since her Story takes a very different path from all the other characters.

Overall, every single character has some differences in the story and it's dialogue, though it follows roughly the same outline. Only Chii deviates considerably which is why they changed those cutscene-parts for her.

• Overall, every single character has some differences in the story and it's dialogue, though it follows roughly the same outline. Only Chii deviates considerably which is why they changed those cutscene-parts for her.

Just to correct on this. It is true that chii has different events than the other soulworkers due to her abnormality; however, the other soulworkers have similar story but different dialogues. There's actually a reason for this:

dddd