Transfering game from steam to gameforge? is it possible?

• so basically i have a really bad internet connection well ive got really low ping but really low download/upload speed so i installed the game on steam and had couple of unresolved problems after this i went on and downloaded the client and now it asks me to install the game all over again so my question is that if it is possible to transfer the already installed game to the client?:!::?:

• You could try moving the files from the steam-folder to whereever the Gameforge-Client would install it. I think it's C:\Games. Other than that, i don't think there is a way to avoid downloading everything again.

• so basically i have a really bad internet connection well ive got really low ping but really low download/upload speed so i installed the game on steam and had couple of unresolved problems after this i went on and downloaded the client and now it asks me to install the game all over again so my question is that if it is possible to transfer the already installed game to the client?:!::?:

Steam accounts and Gameforge client accounts aren't compatible the last i checked.

Means you can't login from gameforge client using steam login username pass