New Bugs with this Update

• I was anticipating a few at this point but anyways let's turn this into a whole thread now~ Post some that you guys find too.

- Jin's dance is broken:

jin dance glitch compress.gif

- Jin's lvl 62 skill is strange... It still does damage, but it feels like there's a delay, and the graphics are glitched out too

jin lvl 62 compressed.gif

- I don't have video of this but Jin's Raging Fist skill is also bugged. He does 2 hits and returns to a neutral stance for a second before resuming the punches again. It makes the attack slower

- You can't roll HH gear with Energy Converters. I can't tell if this is intentional or not

I main Erwin but still like... Jin is forever best boi~

Server: [NA] Tenebris / [EN] Candus

My YouTube Channel :D

Twitch Channel Here <3

"It's a dark philosophy, and it haunts her constantly. She's a false alarm to me. She's a false alarm!"

Edited once, last by StrikeRaid ().

• - You can't roll HH gear with Energy Converters. I can't tell if this is intentional or not

Must be a bug. HH gear has always been rollable on all other servers. Should be a priority bugfix.

The luck potion that drops from the event can't be activated.

Yeah this is really annoying. I was so excited to get one today then found out I couldn't use it. Also needs a fix right away! Note it's the item called "Lucky Day" that can randomly drop out of the candy-crafted SFL event boxes.

Also we never got an explanation what this meant in the announcement:

You have two enchantment options:

“Normal” – helps constantly increases your stats.

“Random” – increases your stats only slightly, but can randomly make them much higher.

Edited once, last by Keita ().

• They meant the standard/extended set, but no one at GF plays the game or looked it up, so they just google translated it.

• Hello everyone,

thank you for your reports, in case there are more issues please add them in this thread, so we can have a clear overview.

..She threw away all of her masks and put on her soul..

• you can randomly die behind the wall on primal/HH, bug old af but never fixed

You have to be in the exact center for hh, its not a bug.

Primal one yes, bug forever xd

standing in the middle works most of the time, but I saw teammates die even though they were standing in middle and I died like that myself once

• Same on the weapon.. I was so excited to EC the weapon but meh ;-; happens.

:chii1:EN - CicaKing | TeaAndBiscuits

• you can randomly die behind the wall on primal/HH, bug old af but never fixed

You have to be in the exact center for hh, its not a bug.

Primal one yes, bug forever xd

standing in the middle works most of the time, but I saw teammates die even though they were standing in middle and I died like that myself once

I know it sounds weird but the game itself sometimes does not consider you staying in the middle, jumping once fixes it though.

The same bug sometimes happens if you use Bp in Scp and then you don't get the Golden ball even if you stay right next to it.

• Waiting more than 8 or 9 months for you to fix Stella's Soulcry

Ya that's worth mentioning here as well if we're gonna talk about the Jin bugs too.

Stella's Soulcry has a bug where left click extension does nothing and right click does what left click is supposed to do (but also apparently less hits). There is also no way to activate what was formerly the right click skill.

• Hi threea sorry if I'm repeating myself but I saw the discord post and just wanted to make sure this wasn't overlooked as it directly relates to a bug with the current event.

One of the crafts at the Grutin is a random box that can give us a bunch of different items:

ZuTDLJp.png

This box can drop the following item:

W25Oxar.png

This item does not work at all. You cannot use it in-city or in districts either. Hopefully this helps track down the issue :)

• I dont know how long it was in the game but if you die in District 6 and close ur game when you come back into the game again you will spawn DEAD next to last city zone and you wont be able to use respawner because you get a error. You must change character so you respawn alive

• A new one for Jin I discovered with some friends:

His gravispin doesn't summon the continuous damage ball until the very end of the animation. So now we can't evade cancel the move anymore and have to wait for the whole animation to play if we want the continuous damage ball

:jin2:

I main Erwin but still like... Jin is forever best boi~

Server: [NA] Tenebris / [EN] Candus

My YouTube Channel :D

Twitch Channel Here <3

"It's a dark philosophy, and it haunts her constantly. She's a false alarm to me. She's a false alarm!"

• Waiting more than 8 or 9 months for you to fix Stella's Soulcry

Ya that's worth mentioning here as well if we're gonna talk about the Jin bugs too.

Stella's Soulcry has a bug where left click extension does nothing and right click does what left click is supposed to do (but also apparently less hits). There is also no way to activate what was formerly the right click skill.

i have been sending them tickets month after moth about this bug but they still telling me that is an ingame option when i proved them its not an ingame option, that is a bug, aparentelly its more important to fix Jin's dance than one of Stella's core skill

• They probably dont know what they bugged lol. Imagine GF which add things w/o bugging other stuff tho.

So repare yourselfs if Haru / Lily / Jin will be useless cuz of their bugged GF edition revamps in future :shrug:

Like they cant even add hairstyles into shop even if they have them in files past months loooool

• They probably dont know what they bugged lol. Imagine GF which add things w/o bugging other stuff tho.

So repare yourselfs if Haru / Lily / Jin will be useless cuz of their bugged GF edition revamps in future :shrug:

Like they cant even add hairstyles into shop even if they have them in files past months loooool

Lilly had 3 bugged skills since release, +2 bugged skills with advancement. Stella and Iris gamers literally cried because their char got stronger.