New Bugs with this Update

• They probably dont know what they bugged lol. Imagine GF which add things w/o bugging other stuff tho.

So repare yourselfs if Haru / Lily / Jin will be useless cuz of their bugged GF edition revamps in future :shrug:

Like they cant even add hairstyles into shop even if they have them in files past months loooool

Lilly had 3 bugged skills since release, +2 bugged skills with advancement. Stella and Iris gamers literally cried because their char got stronger.

Stella was buged like crazy after the code merge, they gave her and i swear this is the reason they gave her the revamp because they did not know how to fix all these bugs, even now she still has the bug with the Soulcry.

People are not complaining that she is overall bugged THE PROBLEM IS THAT SOULCRY IS STILL BUGED AFTER SUCH A LONG TIME AND IT'S ONE OF THE ONLY FEW SKILLS THAT ACTUALLY DO DMG.

I can understand if you want your revamp but the only thing you are doing here is starting to annoy other People with these posts, everyone want these updates and revamps but to sit here and cry about other Players that have the right to complain about bugs is annoying.

A Forum is for this kind of stuff, talking about things that happen ingame, if you don't like it you should not spend your Time in this Forum.

Edited 2 times, last by Horori ().

• They probably dont know what they bugged lol. Imagine GF which add things w/o bugging other stuff tho.

So repare yourselfs if Haru / Lily / Jin will be useless cuz of their bugged GF edition revamps in future :shrug:

Like they cant even add hairstyles into shop even if they have them in files past months loooool

Lilly had 3 bugged skills since release, +2 bugged skills with advancement. Stella and Iris gamers literally cried because their char got stronger.

Only stella buff during bug was 62 on soul cry right click with 2/3 extension

It was patched with the attempt of fixing the character. But then she still wasn't fixed completely and the 62 bug was removed. So tell me exactly how that was relevant.

• Honestly, I don't know anything about loli, I'm just here to annoy you guys. I was thinking about the revamp and not some random buff she has gotten back then, people never really specify their issues. People were kekW-ing about Iris being unplayable, but the only skill that didn't work was her passive, which people shouldn't have levelled in the first place, everything else was either her revamped skill or the old one.

All I see about loli is that you can't right click on Soul Cry? But what's a Soul Cry, what's right clicking?

My experience with Iris kinda took away my trust from people that complain about bugs without explaining in details.

• Honestly, I don't know anything about loli, I'm just here to annoy you guys. I was thinking about the revamp and not some random buff she has gotten back then, people never really specify their issues. People were kekW-ing about Iris being unplayable, but the only skill that didn't work was her passive, which people shouldn't have levelled in the first place, everything else was either her revamped skill or the old one.

All I see about loli is that you can't right click on Soul Cry? But what's a Soul Cry, what's right clicking?

My experience with Iris kinda took away my trust from people that complain about bugs without explaining in details.

With Advancement Stella got an extension to soulcry. It allows you to either left click or right click for different effects.
    To sum it up it should be:
    Rightclick = Small DMG + SF Regen Buff
    Leftclick = A lot of extra Damage

Stellas Soulcry was bugged for about 8 Months now, and you can't use either of these advancement features:
    Rightclick = does a few hits (should only do one), still less dmg than old leftclick…
    Leftclick = does absolutely nothing in terms of gameplay, still displays the animation...

The Problem is: THIS bug hasn't been fixed for over 8 MONTHS!!! WTF??? Imagine Chiis being unable to charge claws out for more than 8 Months... or Lillies Tornado green extension not working...

As for the history of it:
    Stella got horribly bugged with the implentation of chii and the codemerge in the same patch. Neither Her Basswave nor swamp did any DMG, but her blackhole did pull like it does with her revamp, her soulcry got bugged. It was quite obvious GF tried to patch her Revamp out of the new Patch, butt failed horribly at it. Stella was unplayable for more than a month (if i remember correctly), She literally did like 30% of the dmg she did pre Revamp, and prerevamp she had the lowest DPS of all classes with the same gear...

Because of all these bugs the Stella revamp needed to be released earlier than planned i guess.

Anyway Soulcry is bugged since that patch and DOES NOT work as intended.

Problem is not the bug making stella unplayable, but it makes her weaker then she should be and it WAS NOT patched for 8 MONTHS!

Hi dont know if this is a bug too, i just noticed sometimes playing as Haru after Storm Strider and First Strike she cant do anything until i move her to any direction because i just noticed that when doing AoVs, when trying to make some combos count*

+ the Rain of Blades (lvl42 ultimate skill) when activated, if i remember that one was about to get your haru a super armor and immune to dmg, but i also noticed i actually got killed when doing aov and using Rain of Blades, or this is removed?

I asked some other users of other classes and the say lvl42 skill grant them immunity to dmg received, but Haru got brutally killed :(

Thanks for any answer.

• 1 Bug I encounter much since the last updates as Haru is Bolt Waltz and Bladequake just flying through mobs without dealing dmg...

With best regards

wfdlzhqo.jpg

• Anyone knows if HH's weap is supposed to not be storable? I thought I'd use some of my alt's Dragon Blood we're getting from the event, but found out I can't put it in the bank. Idk if that's a bug or if it's supposed to be that way

• Anyone knows if HH's weap is supposed to not be storable? I thought I'd use some of my alt's Dragon Blood we're getting from the event, but found out I can't put it in the bank. Idk if that's a bug or if it's supposed to be that way

It's supposed to be that way, at least it is in all other versions. This is so that you can't just farm a weapon for all your characters using your strongest one (although you could still craft it either way). Downside is that if you have multiple of the same character you basically have to make a weapon for each one. But yeah it is supposed to be like this and will also be like this for the next raid as well.

Ah yes i love pepega people who have no clue what they're talking about and acting like they do. Thanks for admitting it :)

Ah yes i love pepega people who have no clue what they're talking about and acting like they do. Thanks for admitting it :)

Let's be fair, almost no one plays loli.

• At least my statement is true.

It really isnt. Stella is one of more played classes lmao

• Sadly GF Lily's have no hands thats why theyre saying other chars are worse than their :shrug:

This implies you're Lily to other characters from other servers. I wonder why that would be different.

Not like Lily consistently does 2nd least amount of dps

• Are you guys really going to argue that the loli is popular?

Chii, Lilly and Haru are way more common than the loli, for discord character role distribution, she is exactly average with every 7th role being loli.

Regarding people not accepting characters into their party, never really happens, I guess sometimes people don't want to pick up Iris players for SCP.

And come on, it's already sad that Lion Games overvalued basic attack and super armour break and decided to place every possible penalty for those on 80% of Lilly's skills, then waited 3 years to correct that mistake. It's so shitty that GF updates in a snail's pace and thought, okay, Lilly will be the one who doesn't get her revamp out of order. I'd rather they just removed everyone's balance change.

• Yes, rewert them back and make them unplayable so the rest of the remaining players can quit already.

Friendly reminder that almost no one cares about Jin and Erwin. Even Liongames didn't give them rebalance till the very last moment because the best selling characters come 1st :pepehands: