Hidden Hideout Gear

• threea day 4 after hidden hideout was implemented and we still can't ec our gear, when will this be fixed or even addressed?

Togekiss/Yanmega/Honchkrow/Bisharp/Excadrill/Froslass

• 3 drops on 20 runs, 3 times the std leg guards. Feel my pain :stella4:

• Imagine people complaining about drop rates.
    Guys, I just want you to consider our content updates every 8+ months.

Take things easy and slow aaaaaaaaaaaand enjoy the soundtrack.

Venit aevus ille :erwin4:

Server: Candus (EN) Character: Erwin Guild: Vale

How do you expect people to enjoy the raid if some didn't get a single drop in 20runs?

How do you expect people to enjoy the raid if some didn't get a single drop in 20runs?

Would you rather have every single equipment ready and idle around for the next 8 months or farm more so it takes some time?

Venit aevus ille :erwin4:

Server: Candus (EN) Character: Erwin Guild: Vale

• Would you rather have every single equipment ready and idle around for the next 8 months or farm more so it takes some time?

Personally, I'd rather have every single equipment piece ready and let it idle so I can focus more on my other characters

• Gameforge managed to fix the patch that broke half the maps in the entire game; prevent newer players from progressing. It took one day.

We finally receive the largest patch in a whole year and we can't even enjoy the patch properly. Im surprised this is still an issue with the upgrade box in the premium shop. Disappointed that every patch we're locked out of servers for several hours and yet it's always riddled with bugs.

You want to know what else was patched almost instantly? Xivus.

You want to know what's been an issue for several months? Stella Soul Cry. "Fixed" btw in patch notes LUL

• I think they should revert the Stella revamp. So many people complaining about the Soul Cry bug, the class is obvi garbage. Move her back to the good old SF dispenser days please.

• I think they should revert the Stella revamp. So many people complaining about the Soul Cry bug, the class is obvi garbage. Move her back to the good old SF dispenser days please.

Never heard your name before? I guess you play a Chii, could not imagine someone else write such stupid shit.Screenshot_5.png

tyhrngisvqv31.png

i forgot lilly will never get it cuz they don't update things the game actually need (and if they will update it, it's probably so fucking bugged that lilly is not playable anymore pog.)

Edited once, last by Horori ().

Never heard your name before? I guess you play a Chii, could not imagine someone else write such stupid shit.Screenshot_5.png

tyhrngisvqv31.png

i forgot lilly will never get it cuz they don't update things the game actually need (and if they will update it, it's probably so fucking bugged that lilly is not playable anymore pog.)

I mean, I guess you just never looked at the rankings? Sadly I don't know who you are either and I couldn't find you on the rankings either.

Anyways, Iris and loli gamers just keep/kept complaining about one or two bugs, despite the fact that they became much stronger than before even when bugged. It was so much better when lolies knew their place and just gave me SF buff.

The order of revamps was just stupid from linogames. I get it, Haru has been brute forcing every content ever since release, and well, HH wouldn't have died in 2 hits, so they had to do something about the puking 10k% damage out in 5 seconds, then AFK-ing 5 seconds playstyle, so they made it that you could puke out 14k% damage in 5 seconds and afk for 5 seconds, also making sure they you don't have to think about when they have to burst as the buff was increased to be permanent. After all, Haru is the smol brain class, can't have people thinking.

Iris gamers, she was clearly bad as she was able to DPS throughout the whole fight with 0% CDR, so having 40% on her was clearly not optimal. Obvi needed a buff.

Loli, I have no idea, their job was to give me an SF buff.

Lilly and Jin have clearly been the worst classes in the game, why buff Haru, Iris and Stella before them?

And when it's the time for Lilly to get her revamp, GF goes xD, Chii broke the game, so no more out of order content kekW.