General questions about the game

• Hello threea , I wanted to ask if there's any kind of information on the following:

• Whether the Cloudream Superstar fashion set will be available for direct purchase. (After the "Couldream Power Box" get replaced with the new "Worker Assistance Pack". As far as I know, the only way to get the said fashion in our version is by buying the actual "Cloudream Power Box") Source for the change
    • Whether there are any rough estimates to share on when the next set of content will be introduced. (if I remember from the previous forum posts, Chii's Advancement and Corrupted Records are what we should expect next.)
    • And (if possible) to know the current status of the code merge. (Whether the negative aftereffects are still there and being worked on)

...Given that it were the main cause for content delays, one can't help but presume that once things are polished we should expect more consistent updates.

• "Once we have reached a full live release of all main features that were included in the version that was merged, we should be much more stable again." ...I wonder how many main features are left to implement before reaching the aforementioned version

-----

The following 2 suggestions should be forwarded by the soulworker support team earlier today but will still mention them...

• Whether it's possible or it was ever considered to combine 2 patches or more in one major update to reduce the +1 year gap of content between us and the KR server.

(While some online games did perform it, and while it may sound simple, I don't know whether it will impose any kind of technical difficulties that would make such option impractical to follow for this game)

• ...And the possibility of creating a public test server before each update goes live.

(While I still recommend reading the OG post of this thread if possible [In French]...)in short, the key suggestion the OG mentioned is to allow a set number of player volunteers to join a public test server for a predefined time frame in which they could test the next set of content in advance with the intention of bug finding/reporting and providing feedback concerning the content/event that's being tested and possibly address any kind of issues as much as possible before the update goes live (did omit/add few details mentioned around the OG thread)

Thanks in advance
    ...While I originally intended to create a private conversation, a plot twist happened which forced me to create this actual thread

Edited 2 times, last by sadi9166: Edited to include CoMa's Answer concerning Cloudream Superstar set ().

• I think the test server is a very good idea, but i am almost sure it wont be done, because as you can see players are furious at the update rate, if you add even a couple days to test the new content before release , you will hear complaints, its like we are racing....not blaming the players as we are clearly way behind in updates.

• papadana hm...that could be so...

Creating a public test server and a platform to submit public test related feedback from us the players to both Lion Games/Gameforge could potentially delay content delivery even further if no extra resources were dedicated to such cause.

However, one could say that it's possible to schedule the public test around the same time frame as LG/GF schedule their QA testing phase, then collect the feedback as a whole, and try to address the critical issues as much as possible before the update goes live. that way, we won't get further delays unless the player volunteers, LG, and GF discovered too many critical bugs that has to be addressed, possibly resulting in such content being delayed.

One of the pros that Biscince stated in their thread on this matter is that: it could "...allow content creators to prepare and create guides for the next set of content", and "...strengthen the publisher/player relationship and perhaps hasten the arrival of content." (That sure seem like Honkai Impact)

Though as Biscince mentioned, it really depends on the policy of both GF/LG, if they are in need of more resources for such cause (some players are very knowledgeable about the game and they will surely be able to contribute positively), and if they deem it as a practical solution to test features quickly without delaying the update schedule even further when looking at the overall picture.

If I'm not wrong (and correct me if otherwise), the KR/JP/TW regions never resorted to this solution, and the only reason why I'm mentioning this as a suggestion is due to the huge delays that we are experiencing since the code merge, and despite these delays, bugs still manage to somehow slip through. (maybe they both decided to release the content despite knowing about its issues, or...they really didn't discover such bugs until the players did later on...)

Still, it's no denying that what little content we are getting lately have less bugs than the previous content sets.

So in the end, we might have to wait until we get all the content that the code merge intended to bring in order to reach that stable state (in which could be hastened if multiple features are combined into some major updates? more frequently?), with a lower chance of game breaking bugs haunting us around...

...and when that happens, this suggestion won't be that worthy to consider anymore.

I'm still interested to know threea 's input on this matter along with the points that are mentioned on the OG post~

• "Once we have reached a full live release of all main features that were included in the version that was merged, we should be much more stable again." ...I wonder how many main features are left to implement before reaching the aforementioned version

If you don't mind, I can share my assumption about this.

After searching and reading KR publisher update threads, I firstly assume the code was merged with all updates until 2019/7/10 update, which consists of Rumble Vacation event, the event we had around Chii release where you needed to kill Naran and Nita at the beach.

Back to September 2019 in our version, we can then suppose that all these main features were already included in the code merge (in KR order release) :

- Corrupted Records

- Primal Hero (beta version)

- 1st Ranking System

- Dipluce Horizon Pt.1

- Stella Rework

- Chii Aruel

- Dipluce Horizon Pt.2

- Hidden Hideout

- Iris Rework

- Chii Aruel Advancement

- Innocent Daydream Second

Now, I did receive reports from a friend Itstrike in September 2019, that Lilly had already some reworked skills animations, those were only details, but we can now suppose that we merged until Lilly Rework update : 2019/08/13.

Do remind that all of these are the fruit of research and deductions, and things might have turned out differently in the reality, but at least you can now have an overview of the code merge current state.

(That sure seem like Honkai Impact)

:iris1:

Yeah, a great part of my last thread was inspired from Mihoyo developers and 10 Chambers Collective developers (main game : GTFO), but as papadana and you said, our playerbase is very different and our current situation too. Nevertheless, it seems that GF do have a server test with volunteers testing the patch, so we may still have a chance to get this opportunity.

• Interesting...if we take Biscince deduction work, Itstrike reports, and what we already have into account then...

...one could presume that about 7 out of 12 main features are already implemented.

And assuming that Chii's Adv and CR will be delivered together, we might not be that far off from getting out of this code merge fiesta...

Bonjour,

Je remonte. Nous avons bien sûr déjà un serveur de test. je pense qu'il ya aussi déjà des testeurs bénévoles en plus de l'équipe QA.

Nevertheless, it seems that GF do have a server test with volunteers testing the patch, so we may still have a chance to get this opportunity.

Hm... a matter of whether we get such chance or not huh...

To wait until we receive an update on this matter then. :/

Thanks for sharing your assumption by the way~ Biscince

• I've always wondered if it will ever be possible for GF to do a massive update that will significantly catch us up to a certain point; however, it seems that this is unlikely since I've been hoping this for years and still nothing alike.

Also, next week KR will update the next zones - June 24th:

1) West War - Grace City Expansion

2) Cap increased to lv 70

3) "Attributes" To lv 42 skills.

As for July to August, there is likely to be a new raid "Flame Throne"

dddd

• I've always wondered if it will ever be possible for GF to do a massive update that will significantly catch us up to a certain point;

Ikr! it may throw more work to both GF/LG and it will surely require more QA testing; but, if both sides managed to handle things well, our situation could improve.

however, it seems that this is unlikely since I've been hoping this for years and still nothing alike.

Yeah...I wonder why they didn't go with such option. In a perfect world...if the code merge were a success not only we wouldn't be that much behind KR, GF would have much more flexibility giving their community the content they want but unfortunately, things didn't go that well...

Ahaha...good to see the KR side delivering more and more content consistently.

I usually roam around RyuA's and other KR server related channels and it does make one realise how much content we really are missing on...

Oh well, hopefully an official respond will be here to comment on this matter.
    I'm expecting that our CM will eventually collect the key points mentioned here, forward them to the related departments in their weekly report, and then come back with an official respond.

...or at least that's how the process goes afaik

• Hello, thank you for your feedback and questions, I have forwarded everything to our team, once I have more details to share with you I will let you know!

The only thing I can answer for now from the above is about the Cloudream Superstar set--> this will become available in the future as a normal shop offer (as we do with the rotating costume offers every now and then).

..She threw away all of her masks and put on her soul..

• It kinda took a little while for our CoMa to respond…but now, not only we received an answer to one of the points mentioned in the OG post, it also low key gave a confirmation that this thread is acknowledged, and the other points are forwarded to the team. And due to that, one can't help but low-key hope for a follow-up update in the near future~

Thank you for your reply threea , I will wait for any kind of detail that alludes to everything else mentioned here, and will try to update the OG post accordingly~