Hello threea , I wanted to ask if there's any kind of information on the following:
- Whether the Cloudream Superstar fashion set will be available for direct purchase. (After the "Couldream Power Box" get replaced with the new "Worker Assistance Pack". As far as I know, the only way to get the said fashion in our version is by buying the actual "Cloudream Power Box") Source for the change
--> this will become available in the future as a normal shop offer (as we do with the rotating costume offers every now and then).
- Whether there are any rough estimates to share on when the next set of content will be introduced. (if I remember from the previous forum posts, Chii's Advancement and Corrupted Records are what we should expect next.)
- And (if possible) to know the current status of the code merge. (Whether the negative aftereffects are still there and being worked on)
...Given that it were the main cause for content delays, one can't help but presume that once things are polished we should expect more consistent updates.
- "Once we have reached a full live release of all main features that were included in the version that was merged, we should be much more stable again." ...I wonder how many main features are left to implement before reaching the aforementioned version
The following 2 suggestions should be forwarded by the soulworker support team earlier today but will still mention them...
- Whether it's possible or it was ever considered to combine 2 patches or more in one major update to reduce the +1 year gap of content between us and the KR server.
(While some online games did perform it, and while it may sound simple, I don't know whether it will impose any kind of technical difficulties that would make such option impractical to follow for this game)
- ...And the possibility of creating a public test server before each update goes live.
(While I still recommend reading the OG post of this thread if possible [In French]...)in short, the key suggestion the OG mentioned is to allow a set number of player volunteers to join a public test server for a predefined time frame in which they could test the next set of content in advance with the intention of bug finding/reporting and providing feedback concerning the content/event that's being tested and possibly address any kind of issues as much as possible before the update goes live (did omit/add few details mentioned around the OG thread)
Thanks in advance
...While I originally intended to create a private conversation, a plot twist happened which forced me to create this actual thread