Missing parts in fashion releases. Why?

• Dear SW Team,

I wonder why you release so many fashions with parts missing?

The Gentiama cube, the School Festival of flowers cube and the Arua cube now all miss the Hairstyle. Is there a reason behind this or are you just trying to put them later in the premium shop for extra money?

With best regards

wfdlzhqo.jpg

• It's scummy enough to put this on the wheel attempting to bait people to spend HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS for a digital good that costs Gameforge NOTHING when someone wins it (unlike physical goods). Most people will lose at least 30 bucks minimum before calling it quits and never receive anything. It's absolutely disgusting. Extremely shameful for a company to behave this way. These items were sold as direct purchase upon release in Korea. But Gameforge just HAD to turn something nice into a scam like always.

I hope whoever makes these decisions knows that they are morally corrupt. Bad people behind this.

Shouldn't we, at the very least, have a cap where if you spin the wheel X times you get to choose your jackpot? People are still going to spend like crazy, actually if anything they may very well spend MORE because they know worst case it will cost X spins worth of soulcash. That is how a company satisfies it's customers, not the scam you're currently running.

On top of that the hairstyle (and photo?) isn't even included in the 'jackpot'.

This is a scam. Period.

One last thing to show what a scam this is, I'm going to do out the math around how much money is to be spent on average per outfit. Assuming the wheel isn't weighted (I have my doubts but let's just pretend it's not that rigged) there is a 1/8 chance to hit jackpot with double jackpot right now. Furthermore there are 14 different potential jackpots. So even if you hit the 1/8 (12.5%) chance there is then a 1/14 (7.14%) chance it's the correct reward. This ultimately means there is a ~0.89% chance per spin of getting what you want.

Now, with happy hour, 20k SC is about $100. So $100 per 20 spins. If it was exactly a 1% chance then on average 1 out of 100 rolls would be the outfit. Meaning on average $500 PER OUTFIT. But the chance is less than 0.9% so Gameforge is attempting to extract OVER FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS PER OUTFIT. Nobody can justify this level of greed.

Absolutely disgusting.

Edited 4 times, last by Keita ().

• I wholeheartedly agree with this I've been waiting for this costume for such a long time and now I have to spin the wheel to get it? very cool Gameforge. At least, at the very least, you should let us pick a jackpot prize after x amount of spins.

dddd

• It's not been that long since he came out in KR this costume.

on the other hand, it is sad that he is at the wheel.

But it does not matter, it go out (in a long time by cons) in direct purchase (like the summer sailor)

I don't believe haircuts are included in Korean costume packs.

I think that the cups were already present before the release of the outfit in question.

On the other hand, it seems to me that at the same time as the Nihil costume, they had a new hair color.

In short, all of this will surely come out at the same time, during the next wave of haircuts. (with the famous Iris haistyle, that we still don't have, "Medium layered firm" )

• I agree so much z.z

:chii2:

• There are packs in KR to purchase outfit/hairstyle/portrait all at the same time. For all of these outfits. Which we didn't receive.

Togekiss/Yanmega/Honchkrow/Bisharp/Excadrill/Froslass

• https://blogfiles.pstatic.net/MjAyMDA0MDdfMzcg/MDAxNTg2MjU3MTA5ODA5.NSJ3AGOgAJ4Gd83yScRE6L-Wf6_lWabi-9lXSHb8NlEg.qY7TWP_hUMqpKD1mOr_TM13LlgOZMpzHFkab2OvmILcg.JPEG.ronald2586/02_.jpg

HairStyle isn't in the pack ^^

There is an extra pack thats like the 3k SC pack (with the Photo and the dye pippets) that we have here that included the hairstyles in KR. He is reffering to these.

With best regards

wfdlzhqo.jpg

• Hello everyone, we will forward your feedback to our team about the hairstyles. We always add in the shop the items or packages as they are provided to us directly, and if an item is not in the shop, it means we do not currently have it available.

..She threw away all of her masks and put on her soul..

• Hello everyone, we will forward your feedback to our team about the hairstyles. We always add in the shop the items or packages as they are provided to us directly, and if an item is not in the shop, it means we do not currently have it available.

So any chance of looking into a cap on wheel spins where we get to choose our desired prize or does Gameforge plan to continue trying to extract ~$600 per specific jackpot from the player base and pretend not to notice how upset the wheel in it's current form has made everyone since the day it was introduced?

So any chance of looking into a cap on wheel spins where we get to choose our desired prize or does Gameforge plan to continue trying to extract ~$600 per specific jackpot from the player base and pretend not to notice how upset the wheel in it's current form has made everyone since the day it was introduced?

I agree something like this should be implemented for every RNG type item we have currently. In KR, outfits aren't RNG in the first place and for the items that are, after so much you are guaranteed to get what you want. For example, if you buy $120 worth of cards you can select any 5* if you were unable to find it within those (and tbh, i know many people including myself who have spent more than that trying to find the new best cards).

Edited once, last by nathanSol ().

• unknown.png?width=890&height=428

threea Lie after lie... Excuses after excuses... Ppls already hate you enough isnt that good time to start doing something more and better? Or you guys dont care since Beta? I think hairstyle are not that complicated to add into IS or just kick out those ppls who are responsible for IS LOL

• Keita I agree with your first post,

It seems the forum's truth detector works efficiently so I must use a picture otherwise I cannot reply lol.

wtfcensored.PNG

discourage or moderate the use*

• Items may be in in gamefiles, but every item must be added to the game server too. In filles you can find a lot of stuff and it dosn't mean that those items are fully inplemented.

unknown.png?width=890&height=428

threea Lie after lie... Excuses after excuses... Ppls already hate you enough isnt that good time to start doing something more and better? Or you guys dont care since Beta? I think hairstyle are not that complicated to add into IS or just kick out those ppls who are responsible for IS LOL

• unknown.png?width=890&height=428

threea why can't we just have the hairstyles at the very least? i really can't understand what is preventing this team from giving us them AT LEAST. is it pure laziness or just being pieces of shit?

• Hello, your feedback is forwarded to the team and so far there is nothing different I can tell you than what I mentioned above. In case there will be an update regarding the hairstyles, you will see it in the shop-related news in the future.

..She threw away all of her masks and put on her soul..

Also, what about the eye colors? We are missing a few that we should have by now if I recall correctly.

dddd